It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Uneasy Feeling About Singapore

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Liquesence

assassination attempt on Trump

One can hope.

You are pathetic.

Maybe. But at least I am honest.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Hmmm, what of both are taken out at the same time?? Now there's a scenario for you to chew on....

Take out a sovereign god of North Korea and the savior of America at the same time?

That, sir, is a scary thought. Not sure I want to chew on that...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

I want to thank you for giving us some first-hand reports from Singapore. That's what makes ATS so great!

I hope and pray you are correct. I honestly know literally nothing about Singapore, but I imagine that will change with the expected news coverage this coming week. Please keep us updated on any details.

on the lighter side of things there were kim and trump impersonators walking around merlion park holding hands yesterday .

Tell me you got pics. Please?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

I would suspect China to behind the plot, in that they would have the most to gain from a regime change in North Korea, while profiting nicely from a further weakening of US influence in Southeast Asia.

I don't discount that possibility at all! China has been rather reluctantly dealing with Trump's demands for trade fairness, all the while still doing what they can to advance their agenda of becoming the primary economic world engine and retaining their culture without Western influence. An assassination on Trump would fix both issues, especially if the deep state is willing to overlook it to get rid of Trump themselves.

And if Kim goes too? Well, that's one less loose cannon on their borders.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Tell me you got pics. Please?

I'll do you one better.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Rocket Man IS nuts, but would he do something so obvious?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust Kim at all. His own brother and some close people working for him were killed.

Trump could be poisoned so it looks like Kim is not involved, His guards are also always armed. It would be great bragging rights to take down a US president.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
We have assassins covering their assassins... they're Special Olympics, compared to our JE'ADI.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace

originally posted by: pavil

If anyone is going to try to assassinate Trump, look no further than the Deep State he is trying to expose.

Et tu, Brute?

Of course they will frame and pin it on "the Russians".

The deep state could do it in Singapore, take out Trump and get the war with North Korea they wanted.

Yeah, the deep state could make it look like Kim did it. Either way, Kim or the deep state, Trump should be very careful when he is there. Maybe Kim has made a pact with the deep state.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Trumps meals are half eaten before he eats them and so are Kims.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

assassination attempt on Trump

One can hope.

You are pathetic.

Maybe. But at least I am honest.

Yes. You are being very honest wishing the assiniation of a sitting US President.

edit on 2018-06-09T21:32:59-05:002201809America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

How about this? What if Kim Jong Un is assassinated? North Korea would probably immediately attack South Korea.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

HAHAHA! I love it!

Let's all hope the summit goes off as well as this.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well, he openly threatened to nuke Guam and overtly had his brother killed in broad daylight... you tell me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

How about this? What if Kim Jong Un is assassinated? North Korea would probably immediately attack South Korea.

Now that's quite a food for thought.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: nwtrucker

Hmmm, what of both are taken out at the same time?? Now there's a scenario for you to chew on....

Take out a sovereign god of North Korea and the savior of America at the same time?

That, sir, is a scary thought. Not sure I want to chew on that...

TheRedneck

That be China.

Singapore will not go unscathed either, if something happens to them both.

It WILL be WW3.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
NK is not stupid enough to commit suicide like that. I'd be wary of China, however. Something tells me if anyone could pull off assassinating another country's head of state and have everybody fumbling for who to blame, it'd be them.
Ever since Xi-J, made himself like god emperor or something, I've had this feeling that they've been mobilizing for "the plan"....

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: KansasGirl

Well, he openly threatened to nuke Guam and overtly had his brother killed in broad daylight... you tell me.

TheRedneck

He threatened to nuke Guam and even the mainland US, if the US drew first blood... You conveniently left that part out.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I don't remember that concerning the Guam threat. He did include it when he threatened to nuke the US mainland, which is why I didn't include that threat.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Im pretty hopeful about this. Atleast for the immediate future. If the war with china ever happens, then making peace with north korea now will come back to bite us in the ass. But for now, it is in americas interest not to push north korea past their breaking point. A starving animal is the most dangerous. It is also in north koreas best intrest to make a deal. Their only other option is to be starved until they either deal or self destruct.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join