It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Uneasy Feeling About Singapore

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: TheRedneck
could Kim Jong Un be preparing an assassination attempt on Trump in Singapore?

No, because North Korea would cease to exist overnight, and Kim with it.

Not a chance.

The leftists would see North Korea as an ally.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: DBCowboy

So what your saying is, we should replace Pence with Kanye?? I can live with that.

No , Dennis Rodman the father of this summit...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: TheRedneck
could Kim Jong Un be preparing an assassination attempt on Trump in Singapore?

No, because North Korea would cease to exist overnight, and Kim with it.

Not a chance.

The leftists would see North Korea as an ally.

Yep! I love North Korea! North Korea is the best Korea!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
1. Outside of japan singapore is one of the safest most secure countries on the planet . Security here has been stepped up even more than usual for the upcoming summit .

2. kims not that stupid he knows full well the survival of his people and country are at stake .

Both kim and trump will be arriving here in singapore later today for the summit .

on the lighter side of things there were kim and trump impersonators walking around merlion park holding hands yesterday .

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hmmm, what of both are taken out at the same time?? Now there's a scenario for you to chew on....

There will be so much security there that NO ONE can move with an ID.
Anyway he's there to tell him personally he (KIM) made a bad mistake by telling the Americans he will NUKE America, he signed his death certificate at time and that is why KIM will say he is forever sorry for saying such words.

I sure hope so. Although I doubt that will be enough for Trump. The President has even offered a security agreement in lieu of nukes as protection. Fat boy will have to have something substantial to offer in return.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

If anyone is going to try to assassinate Trump, look no further than the Deep State he is trying to expose.

Et tu, Brute?

Of course they will frame and pin it on "the Russians".

The deep state could do it in Singapore, take out Trump and get the war with North Korea they wanted.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
More likely that at least an attempt is made on Kim’s life, though it’s success is most uncertain.

Whether or not Kim is assasinated in, or near Singapore, would be secondary to the attempt, since the finger of blame would, almost automatically, point to the US, with 45 as its figurehead.

That is not to say that the US would attempt such a foolhardy and aggregious act, just that the blame will likely, and immediately, be foisted on the US and/or one of its agent/allies.

I would suspect China to behind the plot, in that they would have the most to gain from a regime change in North Korea, while profiting nicely from a further weakening of US influence in Southeast Asia.
edit on 9-6-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Un only wants to be recognized as a "big boy." Trump has given him a chance to do that. Un will be happy to get some sanctions lifted...as long as he can play hard-ball and not give up much.

Un killed anyone that he thought could de-legitimize his claim as the supreme god of North Korea. Nothing less. His brother was a huge obstacle (in his mind) and therefore needed to be eliminated as cleanly as possible. He won't attempt anything with Trump because that would be quite stupid and he would be back to being "fat boy" and "rocket man" again...which is not what he wants.

To paraphrase for today's youth: Un is screaming "Senpai, look at me!" to the world leaders.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, it seems I am not alone in my concerns anyway.

I just got back in, so I'll be giving personal responses as I get time. Thanks to everyone for replying.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

assassination attempt on Trump

One can hope.

Of course, all it would take would be a Singaporean hooker, a la Mars Attacks!, with some poison and a copy of Time to accompany him to his room.

I really don't see NK trying to assassinate him, and even less likely that the imaginary "deep state" or "complicit SS" or whatever would simply be complicitly negligible enough to allow that to happen. Nope.

If anything happens involving a war (with NK), it will because two narcissistic authoritarian man-children would rather smash toys in an egotistical rage than try to come to any real agreement.

But it would be very easy for the US to take out Lil Kim, if they really wanted. That's the interesting thing.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

He was chosen because he rocks.

Can't win anywhere.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

a reply to: RowanBean

Or maybe take out Trump AND Kim and deep state is back in business plus North Korea is under new management.

I've thought about that as a theoretical scenario... What better way for the "deep state" to further gain world domination than just blowing up The Capella Hotel during the summit, taking out both Kim and Trump?

The North Korean regime would be rudderless without their supreme leader and easily replaced by an American friendly puppet government... Also, the American people would be furious and fully support invading or bombing any country the deep state accused of being involved.

....Although having said that, in reality, I highly doubt either leader will be assassinated in Singapore.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

That’s a possibility and I thought similar thoughts but not about Kim. There are others closer to home that are more likely to do that.

Trump has made more enemies in a year and a half than most presidents do in 8 years.

Kim would be a fool to try that.

It’s too obvious.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

First, who would benefit?

Northrop Grumman, Halliburton, Textron... to name a few.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The only reason N.K. is existing was/is to give the PTB a good reason for their global puppet show. N.K. like Nam, wouldn't even be a pawn on the global chess board if they'd had followed American Military advice and finished the job the politicians started. There wouldn't have been a "cold war" if they'd listened to Gen. Patton and turned the Germans around and pushed them back again toward Russia. Now Pres. D. Trump is dealing with the task. Telling N.K. to unF yourself, or I'll unF you! It's merely a solution to a long existing problem that should've and could've been, dealt with before many of us were born. I have a very uneasy feeling about this meeting. But I also have a feeling if anything should happen in a negative way toward the/our president? North Korea is going to have a very bad day. Along with their allies. They know that.... Pres. Trump knows they know that. That's the art of the deal. Regardless of what the commie loving left want you to believe. A successful "negotiation" is,.. "this is what I want YOU to do",.. if you don't? This an this, will happen! That's the only thing bullies and animals understand. You don't "reason" or "compromise" with evil. The American left will get their "education", in this "doctrine" soon enough... But Trump has other issues to deal with first.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Singapore is a pretty safe place for Americans, our Navy ships go to port there all the time.

But everyone is not Trump. As much good as he has done, there are still a lot of people, including many Americans, who would like nothing better than to dance at his funeral.

I think you're giving Un too much credit, NK is JV. And I don't think the swamp has infected the SS. Everyone I've talked to says Trump is a good dude who treats the SS and military with respect, unlike a certain pantsuit wearing hag who was notorious for treating her security like garbage.

Un has already threatened the US with nukes. He has already assassinated his half-brother in a non-Korean airport.

While I would say (hope?) that you are correct in that most of the SS is honorable and willing to protect Trump at all costs, the worry is that it only takes one to leave a security hole that a North Korean operative could wiggle through. Just one. And we are seeing that the FBI itself was full of Trump haters who placed their own political agendas ahead of national security.

Remember John Fitzgerald Kennedy and the Grassy Knoll. That was on US soil.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

With Donald Trump leaving for the Singapore summit, I am concerned enough to voice it: could Kim Jong Un be preparing an assassination attempt on Trump in Singapore?

It would also be a prime opportunity for a false flag op, or for the deep state to get rid of Trump while avoiding the same level of scrutiny that would follow a domestic assassination attempt.

I do think at will be a big nothing burger on al parameters -trump and Kim Jong-un will meet, they will exchange pleasantries, both will boast about something - and then they will go home with no real results.

(Which would really not be bad at all, considering the historic nature of the meeting and the parties involved)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

First, who would benefit?

The sixty-billion-dollar question. Let's look at that:
  • The deep state would benefit because Trump is undoing all of their 'progress' over the last several Presidents.
  • North Korea would benefit (or thinks they would) by removing a President who is unwilling to give them everything they want in exchange for not nuking us.
  • Kim Jong Un would benefit by saving face in the eyes of the world. He threatened Trump, and Trump made him look like a coward.
  • China would benefit by removing the President who is demanding free and fair trade agreements.
  • The Democrats would benefit because they would not have to run someone against Trump in 2020.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

assassination attempt on Trump

One can hope.

You are pathetic.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
NK is not stupid enough to commit suicide like that. I'd be wary of China, however. Something tells me if anyone could pull off assassinating another country's head of state and have everybody fumbling for who to blame, it'd be them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join