It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Uneasy Feeling About Singapore

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
February 13, 2017

The half-brother of Jim Jong Un, Kim Jong Nam, was assassinated by two women working for Un in a Malaysian airport using VX nerve agent.

With Donald Trump leaving for the Singapore summit, I am concerned enough to voice it: could Kim Jong Un be preparing an assassination attempt on Trump in Singapore? We all know this is a dangerous regime and the chances of their making an about face to negotiate in this meeting is not far off from a pipe dream. So what would be the advantage to North Korea? Obviously they are not interested in good faith negotiations, or at least haven't been, because they have used them in the past regularly for selfish agendas. But one huge (YUGE?) advantage for them would be to remove the author of "fire and fury" from existence.

While I am hopeful that Trump can use his considerable negotiation skills to achieve some progress toward peace, I am also fearful that this could be a trigger event to a new world war. Tensions are already at the breaking point between the US and Syria, Iran, Russia. An assassination of a sitting US President on foreign soil by a rogue leader who is rumored to ally with our enemies could be enough of a spark to set off the fireworks.

Amid all this, we have a deep state government who would like nothing better than to be rid of Trump themselves, the subject of numerous threads and news stories on this very site. Could the Secret Service be staffed with infiltrators that are so sympathetic to the never-Trump movement that they would allow this to happen? And if it did, and it was found that our own government was implicit in the assassination, would that be enough to trigger an actual revolution in a country so deeply divided?

I pray I'm wrong. If I can be wrong, I will happily eat crow.

Stay safe, Mr. President. Stay safe.

TheRedneck

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Nah the team that is behind Trump appears to have freed the North Koreans from the lunatic deep state.

The look on Kim's face when he hugged it out with the South Korean president screamed "We are free!!" "Free at last!!"

Now as far as being concerned about said deep state trying to take Trump out, yup every day we need to be concerned about that... fortunately Team Trump have the control of the NSA and it is hard to get anything past the mass data collection that was built (ironically enough) by the deep state.

I think it is going to be a great week for the world!!!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmSaturday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't think they would last a week if they did that and I think they know it

talking about stepping on the tail of a dragon...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Singapore is a pretty safe place for Americans, our Navy ships go to port there all the time.

I wouldn't be any more concerned about something happening there than anywhere else.

I think you're giving Un too much credit, NK is JV. And I don't think the swamp has infected the SS. Everyone I've talked to says Trump is a good dude who treats the SS and military with respect, unlike a certain pantsuit wearing hag who was notorious for treating her security like garbage.

I'm not worried about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Id be lying if I said that similar thoughts hadnt crossed my mind. Im sure they have crossed Trumps as well. Pretty convenient, the globalists do the deed, blame lil kim...the ultimate false flag!

Theyll get a plaque on the wall at skull n bones, if they pulled what you suppose off.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Let's break it down.

First, who would benefit?

Second, how would they sell it to the American public?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If anyone is going to try to assassinate Trump, look no further than the Deep State he is trying to expose.

Et tu, Brute?

Of course they will frame and pin it on "the Russians".

edit on 9-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I doubt Kim is dumb enough to even attempt. He would find his country in ashes.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Not necessarily.

What if Pence is in on it? We make noises, bomb a few places, then the establishment is back in business!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If indeed trump isn't a pawn for the deep state government, it kill two birds with one stone. But I am not convinced that Trump isn't one of their pawns. It seems that elections are like puppet shows, with people picking the best looking head of a two headed snake and calling it democracy (peoples choice). Think that's a joke on us and I am not just talking about USA. Its worldwide with perhaps the exception of New Zealand. Jacinda Ardern rocks.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: RowanBean

Not necessarily.

What if Pence is in on it? We make noises, bomb a few places, then the establishment is back in business!

True. Maybe Jesus is telling him to do it for the victory.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think it would be very important to the NOKO's to keep Trump alive during their contact as it would be for the US to keep Kim alive.

With all the security that I can imagine would be there and around Singapore, I doubt anything bad will happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Or maybe take out Trump AND Kim and deep state is back in business plus North Korea is under new management.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

If it happened it wouldn't be the North Koreans.

It would most likely be a third party wishing to tie up the US government and/or NK as well as other Asian nations.

The kind of thinking and assassination that comes from extremist groups that thrive on chaos.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hmmm, what of both are taken out at the same time?? Now there's a scenario for you to chew on....

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I've felt uneasy about it also. I do not underestimate the "democratic party" traitors of the U.S.A. to be in tune, with the, "global workers party" and "people's liberation parties" and types, to not, plan, an "accident", for our "lawful elected" president.
A good "kill", on the commie/lefts side, is all that is needed to bring their "idea" of "government" into, a, "lawful existence".. All for "public safety". I personally believe their "timeline" has been interrupted....you're going to see some unusual and unbelievable events in the future. .. Don't get bent about it. You'll be seeing "plan B", of a "plan A", that went wrong. Just be happy "plan C" is not yet considered.... You can have all the "uneasy feelings" you want... All legitimate "feelings". But really worthless in the big scheme of things...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Hmmm, what of both are taken out at the same time?? Now there's a scenario for you to chew on....

There will be so much security there that NO ONE can move with an ID.
Anyway he's there to tell him personally he (KIM) made a bad mistake by telling the Americans he will NUKE America, he signed his death certificate at time and that is why KIM will say he is forever sorry for saying such words.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I don't think they would last a week if they did that and I think they know it

talking about stepping on the tail of a dragon...

They would only last up to 30 minutes.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So what your saying is, we should replace Pence with Kanye?? I can live with that.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
could Kim Jong Un be preparing an assassination attempt on Trump in Singapore?

No, because North Korea would cease to exist overnight, and Kim with it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join