It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinions are being Used against you: Cataloged & Recorded to Control & Manipulate You.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So we can safely say that ATS is predominantly a regurgitation of an article or issue or topic whatever you want to call it and YOUR thoughts on said topic Here on ATS it's anonymous right?? Classified & SECURED at the highest technological level right? Look at what each poster posts & the topics they post in you get ... wait for it... a PROFILE that can be used by the likes of lets say Cambridge analytical. ( WHO ?)

Now lets list off the top of my head a few hacks that have publicly been in the news IRS, oops! TARGET oops! VISA oops! VA oops! Facebook oops! Starting to get the picture now? This is just the ones you hear about ....

So you can see my concern when a post from years ago your "opinion" affect & effect your current life situation Lets say ATS got hacked just for the purpose of determining weather your for or against a certain topic or issue... going back years now are you to be held accountable? because surely your not the same person & opinions now as then right?

What ARE Your Thoughts ... & Opinions on my Opinion? lol... ATS

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The difference is, there’s no need to disclose who you REALLY are on here. No real name, address or phone number to attach to the “real world” you.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Since everything you post on a topic can be found with a simple internet search about said topic...not much reason for a hack..

Many of us are so old we do not give a crap about what some government agency thinks anymore as we do not have to suck up to get a job someplace..

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
A simple IP address would overcome that hurdle real quick -that can be hacked IRS got hacked ..VA ect ect.

a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Your IP address is, nothing on the internet is really private or secure. A lot of companies use that data for targeted advertising ever day. Other agencies have darker agendas.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

A simple IP address would overcome that hurdle real quick -that can be hacked IRS got hacked ..VA ect ect.

An IP address wouldn’t get your personal details. You would need the records from the ISP the member is using too.

Also, most people have a dynamic IP address, so the IP address changes (hence why a lot of sites and games stopped IP banning people).

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

They did get hacked, but they have ssn's, names, addresses, family members, bank accounts...

ATS only has email addresses.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Some people did sign up here with their Facebook accounts. So there is that minority.

Personally, I’m very much online. Easily searchable. Facebook, Twitter, twitch and a whole bunch of other things. Simple solution is, if you don’t want someone to find dirt online about you, don’t put dumbass crap online.
edit on 362018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: watchitburn

Some people did sign up here with their Facebook accounts. So there is that minority.

I believe that's mandatory for all new members isn't it?

If that becomes a retroactive requirement, then goodbye ATS.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I don’t know. I’m borderline good enough to still have this account, which didn’t need Facebook.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
ok say your whole op is true. who is it you believe will use it to manipulate and in what way do you see them doing it?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

What ARE Your Thoughts ... & Opinions on my Opinion? lol... ATS

Having your own words used against you is far better than having your own words suppressed.

It's even worse when we become the people suppressing our own words.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No one cares enough about your opinion to record it and use it against you/manipulate you. They only care about your history, as it relates to potential ads that can be shown to you during your time on the web.

That they will record. That they care about.

No one is going to hold you accountable for the meaningless things you say as an anonymous internet boob.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's what all of the intellectuals said recently in Turkey.

Turns out Erdogan proved them wrong.

Just sayin'

edit on 3-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: introvert

That's what all of the intellectuals said recently in Turkey.

Turns out Erdogan proved them wrong.

Just sayin'

Can you be more specific?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

You are a bad person

To the Spooks watching me, I am a good person just taking screenshots of these naughty people!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That is why I use '™' at least once in each wall of text. It is part of a program that skews My info but if someone were to start looking for Me, the program builds a 'fake exit' and the 'seeker' zeroes in on that account, I can then see who is the seeker. If that makes sense?

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. Don't forget, Agent Zuckerberg HimSelf has both the camera and audio jack taped up on His PC..
Be Like Mark...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I only post from public computers using bootable thumb drives. You will never track me back to my flying cocoon lair.

Damnit. Scratch that last part. Fake news! Fake news!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Lol the email provider of the address I signed up to ATS with doesn't actually exist any more, I haven't used this account name for over 5 years for anything...and it's never been used for anything with my real name and info...and in all honesty I don't say anything on here I haven't or wouldn't say in person to someone anyway....I personally don't really give the slightest # what people think of my opinions...including any government organizations.

And...if someone were to track me down and find me based on crap I posted here...i'd kinda wanna see who that was who thought I was important enough to track down based on stuff i say on a nonsense conspiracy theory website.
edit on 3/6/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/6/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Everyone posting is tagged instantly by the system.

Let them do it, give them a spade and let them dig their shafts to hell. If they ruin your life because they did not like a statement you made, then your blood will be dripping off their hands on Judgment Day.

Hell, i posted on ATS that i was once in an argument with a giant (in spiritual form) at a train station back in early 2015. The argument was in Latin and a week later 3 Jewish teenagers turned up at the station asking me where the nearest 'fresh water body' was.

Here is the weird bit, in 40 years i have never seen a Jew with those long black hair things throughout Cornwall, UK and suddenly there were 3 asking me a crazy question. Like WTF !!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join