It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump unseen in public for 22 days as she skips Camp David trip

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

ignore his lies

This is what we've been doing with you lot. Which brings me to the following lie:

racism

Show this to me or shut up.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

22 days for an introvert? That's just getting started. If I had her money, I could do 22 years, easily.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
My sources in the White House claim that Melania is actually an alien from the planet Bazoombas and that occasionally she has to go back to her homeworld for bikini waxing.

True story.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Why does any of this matter. No offense, but spouses of Presidents don't change the geo-political dial one inch.

I wish her well, but I don't need to see or hear her at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It’s obvious. Trump is merely the face. Melanie is the brains of the operation, and like the Wizard of Oz, she pulls the levers of the entire administration from behind a red velvet curtain.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Gosh I hope she's ok.

Memes showing up on my Facebook page say the holes on the White House lawn are her escape tunnels and that she's living with the Obamas now.

(yeah, probably not. But I thought it was funny.)

I don't really care for her and I think she's very ineffective but I also think her expression indicates she's miserable as FLOTUS. Or it could be foot pain from those ridiculous shoes she seems compelled to wear. I found the Trump "she's there at the window" statement was really peculiar.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My sources in the White House claim that Melania is actually an alien from the planet Bazoombas and that occasionally she has to go back to her homeworld for bikini waxing.

True story.

Must be a heck of a big bikini. I can wax and detail mine in minutes.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Melania did, reportedly, send a message via twitter saying she was fine and staying with her family in the Whitehouse. I guess that outta put her strange absence to rest.... well no it's not as a well rehersed social media message isn't enough.

It's enough to send you guys into a fit if it's Trump tweeting something you don't like though. So which standard should we use to determine what's what then?

This is a non-issue. Must be a slow news weekend. @@

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

ignore his lies

This is what we've been doing with you lot. Which brings me to the following lie:

racism

Show this to me or shut up.

Here ya go....

en.wikipedia.org...

www.theatlantic.com...

www.politico.com...

edit on 3-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

So do you reckon they snuck her body out via the underground tunnel network, or nice and easy via a delivery truck?!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Isurrender73

She was a runway model. I don't think she's an introvert. Just sayin. That takes some putting it out there.

My whole career I have had to be an extrovert to succeed. But that is not who I am. I am someone who prefers quite alone/family time over more social activities.

Maybe this is something you don't understand but I do.

edit on 3-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Prediction: When she finally does appear, someone will translate her eye blinks Into "HELP ME".

edit on 3-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You haven't proven anything except given me a list of things other people say is racist.

Like when the media said he was referring to all immigrants when he used the term 'animals' to refer to MS-13.

I don't buy a single one of your lies.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So do you reckon they snuck her body out via the underground tunnel network, or nice and easy via a delivery truck?!

Nah. Just holed up in a secret WH bunker with Bill Clinton.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

My day job is 75 percent extrovert. I fake it better than Meg Ryan.

That's the thing about introverts that extroverts will never understand: we can fake being like them. They can't fake being like us.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

She walks off the carpet to stay out of his reach.
I don't blame her. He sucks as a husband.

When you were you two married? What about being married to Donald sucked?

I mean you seem to know so much I didn't think it a stretch to make such assumptions.
edit on 3-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I don't buy a single one of your lies.

So be it...

I will never buy a single lie from a draft dodging charlatan that makes a mockery of the United States Constitution.
edit on 3-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nah. Just holed up in a secret WH bunker with Bill Clinton.

Nope! Rolled up in an old carpet and carried out. Colonel Mustard with the Candlestick.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: DBCowboy

True story.

Must be a heck of a big bikini. I can wax and detail mine in minutes.

My theory on Melania's disappearance is this;

She has a secret life of a waitress at a diner at Big Spanky's Truck Stop in Iowa.

Merla-Sue, Melania's coworker, usually cover's Melania's shift.

But Merla-Sue can't work because she says she has shin splints. Now no one has ever called Merla-Sue a lair, and I won't be the first to start. But it seems pretty fishy to me that Merla-Sue got shin splints at the same time as Louy Fishbine got a month off from long-haul trucking because of his back.

You know Louy, he's Doreen and Franks boy. Seems to be a hard worker but has never met a day off that he didn't like.

Now Louy knows Jeffery Zimwap and they both share a cabin by the lake, no, not that lake, the other one.

I'm not one to talk, but I'm guessing that Merla-Sue and Louy are at the cabin right now.

But you didn't hear it from me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join