It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump unseen in public for 22 days as she skips Camp David trip

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Gosh I hope she's ok.

Melania Trump will not join her husband at the Camp David presidential retreat this weekend, extending to 22 days the time since she last appeared in public.

The First Lady was last seen on May 10 and underwent surgery for a “benign” kidney issue on May 14, spending a few days in hospital before being released.

Mrs Trump’s lack of appearance at events she would normally be expected to attend has created headlines in the US media and triggered conspiracy theories.

It's hitting the interwebs, making the rounds. Maybe she's still healing from that surgery? Maybe she's just done with it all. We know she hasn't been all that active and all that interested on the First Lady role so questions abound. Even Republicans are starting to chime in on Melania's uneasyness with being in the Whitehouse. Former house speaker John Boehner chimed in about what he thinks is going on.

At a Thursday conference in Michigan, Boehner said he thinks Donald Trump assured Melania that he'd lose the presidential election, and that his surprise victory is "one reason" the first lady might be unhappy.

"I think Donald Trump promised Melania that he would not win. She didn't have to worry about ever living in the White House," Boehner theorized at the Mackinac Policy Conference. "It’s probably why she doesn't look real happy every day. But, well — maybe one reason."

The Ohio Republican isn't the only one to suggest that the Trumps had anticipated losing the election.

Melania did, reportedly, send a message via twitter saying she was fine and staying with her family in the Whitehouse. I guess that outta put her strange absence to rest.... well no it's not as a well rehersed social media message isn't enough. Honestly whatever she's doing to avoid the Whitehouse and Trump I couldn't really blame her. It'x a toxic environment. I think in all likelyhood she's fine and back in New York keeping some distance.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

surgery for a “benign” kidney issue on May 14

How dare she have a rest. But then what would you have to talk about.

I couldn't really blame her. It'x a toxic environment

Of course it is, you have the inside scoop, now if only they paid you for the amount of time you spend worrying about it....cough cough

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

How dare she have a rest.

That's a great theory. She could verywell just be resting! Something to think about. 22 days.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

She just went through major surgery. I dont think it's a major priority for her to smile for the cameras when I think she's more concerned with healing. She wont return to normal duties for 6 weeks for recovery.

And why do you think she is avoiding Trump by staying in the White house where he lives and works that doesn't make sense does it?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I don't know the truth but I'd assume from her tweets it's something like this.

God forbid the first lady is a bit of an introvert who enjoys time out of the limelight. Last time I checked she didn't run for president and there is no reason why she should feel obligated to be more of a voice just because others were.

Maybe there are other reasons. But the simplest explanation is probably the most correct.

But if you want conspiracy, maybe its just safer and easier for someone whose husband has recieved multiple death threats to stay home then to drag around a plethora of secret service agents at the expense of the tax payer.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And why do you think she is avoiding Trump

You're so right, why on Earth would I think that, given her actions and movements since the Trump Whitehouse in Jan last year.

Oh that's just the one video right? Look maybe she's moved back to New York? Barron misses in his friends. Could just be that. I must be out of my mind dragon.

Too much Bud.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

God forbid the first lady is a bit of an introvert

Oh she's an introvert now? She hasn't been seen in 22 days. She must be more on the introverted side, that's your conclusion.

This is great. I'd love more theories posted. We're on a roll here folks!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Too much bud makes me stay indoors for long periods of time too...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If i had a billion dollars, i wouldnt want to be involved in all that chaos either. Good for her.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

To speculate on the condition of someones marriage who you know almost nothing about is actually disgusting to me if you need the truth.

To imply that our presidents marriage is somehow in jeopardy without knowing the facts is downright slanderous and hateful. It's none of your business.

But you keep going with your hatred of Trump that at this point is practically baseless.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the Clinton's, even after Bill's affair, recieved this amount of negativity and speculation about the condition of their marriage. And if they did, that reporting would be equally disgusting to me.

edit on 3-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Too much bud makes me stay indoors for long periods of time too...

Honestly I'm not a fan of the stuff but I'm on a budget.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

To speculate on the condition of someones marriage

Matters concerning the marriages of the President and the First Lady have always been open to the public. Once you assume that role, your life becomes public. That doesn't mean you aren't entitled to privacy, but your choices in life, personal or otherwise, will impact your role in the most powerful office of the land. It was that way Bill and Hillary, Barbara and George, Donald and Melania are not the exception.

People will speculate all they want. 22 days. Something's off.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

do you perv out on the FLOTUS?

She recently had surgery and also recently said she is fine and recovering.

Your OP borders on stalker status.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

do you perv out on the FLOTUS?

She recently had surgery and also recently said she is fine and recovering.

Your OP borders on stalker status.

Who wouldnt? She is a FLILF.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

Yeah but the OP's obsession borders that line of having a crazy neighbor and deciding to report them.

This OP should be watched, and probably reported.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Many types of surgery of the organs and inside the body have a standard 6 week recovery period.....period! Of course, recovery is based on many factors.

If she had an adrenalectomy,

Patients are usually able to eat the night of surgery. The overall recovery may take up to 2-4 weeks. On the other hand, after open adrenalectomy, the hospital stay may be 5 days to 2 weeks and oral intake (eating/drinking) may be delayed for 2 to 3 days. The overall recovery time may be significantly slower.

She may have had another style of surgery to remove the tumor which may have left her weak and slow recovery. I say let it alone. She will appear when she is ready.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

Yeah but the OP's obsession borders that line of having a crazy neighbor and deciding to report them.

This OP should be watched, and probably reported.

Well that's mighty authoritarian of you, with all the talk of how important free speech is and how America is the last bastion of free speech in the whole wide world I'm surprised by your comment.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
OP, seriously, try and stay away from the MSM for a while.
FLOTUS just had surgery and is recovering in the Whitehouse.
In fact, I happen to know she is now feeling good. I suspect the trip to Camp David just came a little too early in her recovery schedule.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

She was a runway model. I don't think she's an introvert. Just sayin. That takes some putting it out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Surgery for a benign kidney condition..probably laparoscopic surgery
Presumption below based on real-life experience.
That would most likely involve internal drainage tubes . If so , doctor's orders are "do not go anywhere other than my office for checkups and STAY in bed" until they are removed . Never take a chance on getting them infected or getting them pulled out. That turns life-threatening really , really quick.
This could be up to a year as the drainage has to be lower than a set amount before they are removed.

Please look up the term "monomania"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join