It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Going After Hillary, Comey, Lynch, And Others in DOJ and FBI For Crimes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: TexasTruth
and will go down quicker than a cross dresser at Marde Gras.

You've obviously never fought a cross dresser at Mardi Gras.

Or seen a queen fight.

Brutal.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Apparently the Mods are overwhelmed.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Hi Doctor Smith,

It could be a ruse.

Likely: It will fizzle out.

Unlikely anything will happen:
1. Link to External PDF File Unpleasant things happen to those who interfere with Hillary.
2. Leftist, liberal, anti-American senators won't allow.
3. Hillary is way above the law.
4. Commie Stalinist George Soros (also way above the law) won't allow.

edit on 29/5/18 by Adonsa because: Clarified line 4

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just reposting this for all the people who think snopes is unbiased.
edit on 29 5 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The big question is... what did she fear so much that she believed if Trump won they would all hang from nooses?

This is pure speculation on my part, what if it was the alphabet agencies?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I had a conversation last year with a Provost of a campus that I used to work with. Massive liberal, but his statements (I think) sum up what the extreme racial left thinks. FIRST, he has no idea I'm an independent, nor does he know I voted for Trump.

I asked him why he hates Trump voters and other conservatives. "Because, they are too stupid to know what is best for them."

That pretty much sums it up. They want us to not even have an opinion, what they think and want is the only way.

Fred..

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

edit on 29-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: server issues

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The DOJ Inspector General referred former FBI Asst Dir Andy McCabe to Session's prosecutor in Utah (John Huber) on April 9th. With all the verified wrong-doings committed by McCabe, there still have been no indictment of McCabe.

If Huber is overwhelmed by a single slam-dunk case, there's no way he can handle the latest batch of referalls sent to him by Congress.

A second special counsel is the only way to make any headway with these referrals. If Sessions doesn't appoint one, we can assume that the entire DOJ is protecting all of Obama's people...Sessions included. Very tragic!

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960
I had a conversation last year with a Provost of a campus that I used to work with. Massive liberal, but his statements (I think) sum up what the extreme racial left thinks. FIRST, he has no idea I'm an independent, nor does he know I voted for Trump.

I asked him why he hates Trump voters and other conservatives. "Because, they are too stupid to know what is best for them."

That pretty much sums it up. They want us to not even have an opinion, what they think and want is the only way.

Fred..

Academic leftists are the most loathsome of the leftists in general. Their holier and superior than thou attitude is precisely why the elite ruling class of the FBI and DOJ are now under investigation. It makes their skin crawl to have to wake up each day to the reality that someone "not of them" is the most powerful leader in the free world.

Good God what a glorious thought that makes me smile each and every day.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Stop. There are no thousands of sealed indictments.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Yeah I'm not getting what you're trying to imply.
Maybe next time huh?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Funny how no one can say exactly when and where she supposedly said that.
Isn't that weird?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes there are.

🥁💥

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Massive liberal, but his statements (I think) sum up what the extreme racial left thinks.

I'm not a Freudian, but this slip says it all.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

time will tell

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Here is an article seeking to disprove the claim and debunk Q all at once. The author conflates several things, but there is this little nugget within:

So then what about the massive number of sealed case found files in PACER? The #QAnon researchers aren’t making them up – a random sampling of PACER records from the district courts of Washington, D.C. and the Eastern District of Virginia shows the number to be more or less accurate.

Inside the 25,000 sealed indictments fueling the QAnon conspiracy
Mike Rothschild—
Apr 13 at 1:30AM
- The Daily Dot

The article points out several things that I have already mentioned; that being not all of the filing need be indictments, they could be warrants, subpoenas, pre-trial motions, responses to other filings, etc. But the fact remains that, yes, there are indeed tens of thousands of sealed filings.

If the numbers in one district are accurate, then all other reported districts are thus more likely to be as well.
edit on 30-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The bottom line is: if the Mueller investigation is really investigating Clinton, et al, why is Trump trying to discredit Mueller and calling the investigation a "witch hunt?"

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The bottom line is: if the Mueller investigation is really investigating Clinton, et al, why is Trump trying to discredit Mueller and calling the investigation a "witch hunt?"

That's YOUR bottom line, not everybody's.

🔑🔓

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So let's say they appoint an independent Council. The current version has lasted over a year. Let's say a judge or the DOJ refuses comment on an 'ongoing investigation'. None gets out to for public scrutiny until well after the mid terms.

Who does that hurt, especially if there's a few republicans involved, as well? First off it hurts 'we the people'. Information that could and should affect the mid terms is no longer available to sway voters.

It could conceivably protect Democrats until after those med terms....just saying.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Here is an article seeking to disprove the claim and debunk Q all at once. The author conflates several things, but there is this little nugget within:

So then what about the massive number of sealed case found files in PACER? The #QAnon researchers aren’t making them up – a random sampling of PACER records from the district courts of Washington, D.C. and the Eastern District of Virginia shows the number to be more or less accurate.

Inside the 25,000 sealed indictments fueling the QAnon conspiracy
Mike Rothschild—
Apr 13 at 1:30AM
- The Daily Dot

The article points out several things that I have already mentioned; that being not all of the filing need be indictments, they could be warrants, subpoenas, pre-trial motions, responses to other filings, etc. But the fact remains that, yes, there are indeed tens of thousands of sealed filings.

If the numbers in one district are accurate, then all other reported districts are thus more likely to be as well.

I seem to recall some left wingers excitedly talking about the number of sealed indictments like they were all for Trump and his people. Is the narrative reversed now?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join