It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Going After Hillary, Comey, Lynch, And Others in DOJ and FBI For Crimes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Video found of Republicans statement outlining their intention to go after the real criminals. It looks like the restoration of America has begun. All the desperate diversions aimed at Trump have justified a new special council.

Republicans Announce They're Going After Hillary, Comey, Lynch, And Others in DOJ and FBI For Crimes

+28 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Congress referred Clinton, Comey, Lynch to the DOJ for criminal charges back on April 18th, but the MSM didn't report it.

Source: saraacarter.com...

One day (soon I hope), we'll wake up and find that these 3, and others, have been indicted. Their MSM partners in crime won't be able to ignore that story.

edit on 5/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Video found of Republicans statement outlining their intention to go after the real criminals. It looks like the restoration of America has begun. All the desperate diversions aimed at Trump have justified a new special council.

Republicans Announce They're Going After Hillary, Comey, Lynch, And Others in DOJ and FBI For Crimes

Is Obama on that list?

+10 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Congress referred Clinton, Comey, Lynch to the DOJ for criminal charges back on April 18th, but the MSM didn't report it.

Source: saraacarter.com...

One day (soon I hope), we'll wake up and find that these 3, and others, have been indicted. Their MSM partners in crime won't be able to ignore that story.

PARTNERS in crime is right. There needs to be attention paid to their contribution as well.

+26 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Most people believe that the liberal media is so Anti-Trump because they hate him. Certainly they "dislike" Trump because he's a Republican. The same with Bush.

But more importantly, the liberal MSM violated their principals, and maybe even committed criminal acts, in the process of "partnering" with Hillary Clinton in 2015/2016.

THAT is why they are so RABID and INSANE in their anti-Trump stance. There's a thread in this forum about how 95% of the news about President Trump and his policies is NEGATIVE. That's unprecedented. But they want to save their skins and protect their bosses at headquarters.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
These people have kept the pressure on Trump so he was on the defense so the Republicans could not get an investigation together. Ad Hominum techniques at their finest. Prestigious college teaches these techniques to their lawyer and political students so they know how to bully their way through society to get to the top. They benefit when their students get prestigious jobs in society utilizing these confidence techniques. They train the goats to control the sheep in society and the sheep do not know they are being controlled.

That is how the legal system works in this country.

+29 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

She knew what was coming when she said

“If he wins, we’ll all hang.”

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

She knew what was coming when she said

“If he wins, we’ll all hang.”

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would also think and hope that a new look at this "Five Eyes" operation will have its own time of reflection . If not it would only be a matter of time before the next operation happens against the US .

+6 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

PARTNERS in crime is right. There needs to be attention paid to their contribution as well.

I agree... I'm wondering if even partner isn't a strong enough word... I'm wondering if CNN itself is and always has been a literal intel run "news" agency. I wondered back in the days of Desert Storm when CNN -- and only CNN -- was somehow able to continue reporting from Iraq... I wondered more when it came out that CNN had made a deal with Saddam about favorable reporting... and more recently I REALLY wonder now after Brennan and other former justice/intel critters joined CNN... not to mention Valerie Jarrett's daughter and her involvement with DOJ/intel in leaking official business...

If the proof is in the pudding... well...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

i think the hate Trump.

Identity politics teachers you to attack things that are different then you. attacking, is what makes you a good person

+3 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I always thought Obama would kick off the next civil war with the identity politics, but....
As rabid as the left is protecting their criminals and hating the president, it just may happen.
I doubt it, and sincerely hope we can make amends. But, alas, they’re an emotional bunch, and will go down quicker than a cross dresser at Marde Gras. It’s always left me puzzled how a bunch of anti-gun hippies think they would run over heavily armed rednecks who think they are fighting the devil incarnate.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Of course not, that would be racist.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
and will go down quicker than a cross dresser at Marde Gras.

You've obviously never fought a cross dresser at Mardi Gras.

+4 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

He didn't say anything about fighting.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He didn't say anything about fighting.

Eeeeeeew!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Nobody is going after the Clintons or Xpres obama. Makes good headlines though.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
OIG has been active since mid 2017 with 450 investigators. That's when the 28K sealed indictments started accumulating. With Huber as prosecuter, they can indict former government employees as well.

Congressmen are just trying to get publicity for themselves.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I don’t believe that saying is about fighting... although I kinda used it that way.

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItsNotIronic
OIG has been active since mid 2017 with 450 investigators. That's when the 28K sealed indictments started accumulating. With Huber as prosecuter, they can indict former government employees as well.

Congressmen are just trying to get publicity for themselves.

The silence by the MSM is deafening.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join