It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New report reveals even more freaky details about the UFO that shocked the US Navy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

The mantis shrimp being the only living thing that break the sound barrier, under water no less.

Precisely...it utilises a manufactured neutral dimension zone to achieve this....its a generic example of the principal but it is illuminating.

Really at 50 mph don't think so.

With this cutting-edge equipment, Patek managed to capture footage of a smasher’s strike, slowed down over 800 times. What she found was staggering. With each punch, the club’s edge travels at about 50 mph, over twice as fast as scientists had previously estimated.

If the animal simply flicked its arm out, like a human, it would never achieve such blistering speeds. Instead, mantis shrimps use an ingeniously simple energy storage system

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Truth is, we don't even know where it actually happened because part of the agreement with TTSA was to keep the location secret.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

There is no proper way to make you feel equal or good or warm and fuzzy about this....if you cannot simply SEE THINGS the ways they really are then no one can help you....you just have to accept that you will have to do a whole lot more learning than some other people do...possibly a lifetime depending on you.......we are all born with different potentials and capacities.....if we wish to step up or down from the position we achieve we have to DECIDE TO DO SO....no one can take us up or down unless we choose to go....you dont wish to step up....so you struggle like a drowning victim...fighting harder and harder and harder to do what you think is survive when in reality you are thrashing around preventing anyone from saving you...soooooo.....unless that person REALLY WANTS TO SAVE YOU as in if they are a paid lifeguard or your Parent or loved one they will go above and beyond for you because of their emotional connection to you....me personally....I dont care if you wish to learn or not learn if you wish to progress or regress....I dont even care how you personally define these things....but none of this changes natural actions interactions and reactions we see happening all around us.

Feel great comfort that you are a member of the masses of the greater majority....you will never have to carry the burdens of uncovered truths on your shoulders or in your heart...ignorance can truly be bliss....dont search to hard for things you cannot handle.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
This brought on the thought... Maybe the US Gov can't tell us anything about aliens because they simply don't know anything other than sightings like this. Maybe they never made contact. Maybe they can't because these things just blink in and out of our sight at will. How would we capture something like this? How would we contact something like this?

I have literally conversed with friends about this very topic, very plausible. Some of the sightings that are highly classified would probably freak us out, IF they've had them. I always go back to close encounters with the colors, sounds, even distances between signals for means of communication. A highly advanced race if they wanted to could easily communicate with us like 2 year olds

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Star and Flag for one of the better UFO threads I have seen in a long time.
I wonder what the purpose of renaming UFO's to AAV's would be? Perhaps to prevent people from finding data when searching with keywords? Either way reading over this pdf, it is very curious indeed but I have to wonder why it was released before it had to be disclosed? Are we seeing the first trickles of disclosure or is this a bait and switch?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

originally posted by: StallionDuck
This brought on the thought... Maybe the US Gov can't tell us anything about aliens because they simply don't know anything other than sightings like this. Maybe they never made contact. Maybe they can't because these things just blink in and out of our sight at will. How would we capture something like this? How would we contact something like this?

I have literally conversed with friends about this very topic, very plausible. Some of the sightings that are highly classified would probably freak us out, IF they've had them. I always go back to close encounters with the colors, sounds, even distances between signals for means of communication. A highly advanced race if they wanted to could easily communicate with us like 2 year olds

You would really freak out if you knew how easy it is to detect lock and engage then knock these craft down...once you know how they work you know how they don't work.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
i switched off when the alledged " official USN " " report " cited wikipedia as a " sorce "for the spec of thier own equimpment

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

i know you have not - because - you are hear lying on ATS

IF [ assuming your delusion was true ] - you had built an alledged " neutral dimension craft." wtf is that anywayy - definition required

it would beg som many questions - that would require stacks of books , accademic papers and conferences to address

ergo - you are FOS

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
just when you think the ATS you fell in love with has been lost the 4chan monsters forever, along comes a thread about another thread, with proof to potentially undermine the single UFO case that has made waves in the entire last year..... and as if that's not enough, by the third page we have a dude ranting about how mantis shrimp can manufacture secret dimensions! this thread is a gift!
it may seem like i'm being sarcastic but i'm totally sincere, i missed this sort of thing so damn much

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

IF [ assuming your delusion was true ] - you had built an alledged " neutral dimension craft." wtf is that anywayy - definition required

it would beg som many questions - that would require stacks of books , accademic papers and conferences to address

ergo - you are FOS

No...I am not FOS...you are an ingrate....saying you know is like saying you alledgedly know....LMAO......accusing someone of lieing when you lack the knowledge to make the assertion is asinine.

The definition has been provided....no it does not require books papers and conferences...it requires tools materials and a shop....but most of all it requires the KNOWLEDGE which is in no way original to me...it is openly available all over the place.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The mantis shrimp being the only living thing that break the sound barrier, under water no less.

Precisely...it utilises a manufactured neutral dimension zone to achieve this....its a generic example of the principal but it is illuminating.

originally posted by: wmd_2008

With this cutting-edge equipment, Patek managed to capture footage of a smasher’s strike, slowed down over 800 times. What she found was staggering. With each punch, the club’s edge travels at about 50 mph, over twice as fast as scientists had previously estimated.
There is as much misinformation/disinformation about the mantis shrimp as there is about these wonky UFO videos.

Physics girl finds 4 different sources including the Smithstonian Channel and National Geographic channel making inaccurate claims comparing a mantis shrimp to a 22 caliber bullet. Then she has a doctor researching the mantis shrimp explain what the true comparison with a 22 caliber bullet really is, which is not speed or the other three things the wrong sources mention.

I don't even know what a "manufactured neutral dimension zone" means. Physics girl explains the cavitation ensuing a mantis strike as the result of a low pressure forming, not a "dimension zone".

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: wmd_2008

There is as much misinformation/disinformation about the mantis shrimp as there is about these wonky UFO videos.

Physics girl finds 4 different sources including the Smithstonian Channel and National Geographic channel making inaccurate claims comparing a mantis shrimp to a 22 caliber bullet. Then she has a doctor researching the mantis shrimp explain what the true comparison with a 22 caliber bullet really is, which is not speed or the other three things the wrong sources mention.

I don't even know what a "manufactured neutral dimension zone" means. Physics girl explains the cavitation ensuing a mantis strike as the result of a low pressure forming, not a "dimension zone".

Do you require 3 guesses as to why there is so much disinformation about a SHRIMP .....lol....no you do not......now you know why.....when you are learning something new you need to learn the related verbage which of course must also be NEW to you... of course you don't know what a Neutral Dimension zone is....but you have been told now its up to you to either research it and believe or do nothing....I don't care what Physics Girl says....lol....lol.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I had made a comment in another thread today about how my enjoyment of ATS has dwindled of late and that I’d had enhough, then this! +1 100%.

Could we not just remove the huge costs of any current or existing projects, not to mention the having to swear a load of people to secrecy and just fashion a craft directly from said shrimp? An unexpected bonus would be being able to eat said craft if you ever crashed.....

originally posted by: continuousThunder
just when you think the ATS you fell in love with has been lost the 4chan monsters forever, along comes a thread about another thread, with proof to potentially undermine the single UFO case that has made waves in the entire last year..... and as if that's not enough, by the third page we have a dude ranting about how mantis shrimp can manufacture secret dimensions! this thread is a gift!
it may seem like i'm being sarcastic but i'm totally sincere, i missed this sort of thing so damn much

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 0010110011101

i1.ytimg.com...

Its been done with bees already....lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

ergo - you are FOS

I know replying to this post again is like flogging a dead horse......it is what it is.....you may have many of your questions answered if you research the MANY people who have been willing to look to Nature for the truths of or Universe...you should consider joining the perspective....it is enlightening...sooooo much to learn....a cornucopia of knowledge. www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org... hint.
edit on 1-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join