It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New report reveals even more freaky details about the UFO that shocked the US Navy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So basically you just said a bunch of things that aren't true.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No , I basically told you I have no videos to post and wouldn't post em if I had em...and you cannot afford a ride in a Neutral Dimension craft.

Research David Hamel....his work is simplistic and to the point...it is where I began a long time ago.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor
Without even looking, I can tell you that it's a new experimental craft, and it could literally be any nation or aeronautics manufacturer in the world. They often perform tests in hostile airspace, either to test a new craft or to gauge our capabilities. It could be reconnaissance from an enemy nation, but that's worst case scenario.

Antigrav was made during the Nazi era and subsequently very well suppressed (most of us know this), so it could be an antigrav craft.

-NR

Finally someone simplifies things properly...anyone canbuild a neutral dimension craft...anyone....and anyone can own or fly one .....and I don't mean only multi-billionaires....I mean literally anyone who wants to invest as much moneyas it takes to buy a new car can finance and build their own craft.....research David Hamel and Searl and all the other people who have already shown us how these craft work and can be built.

Pretty sure Hamel has done nothing except build a non functioning magnetic doohickey.

And sure....anyone can build a non functional UFO and I am sure plenty have done just that.

Whatever you say there Captain.Follow your own path.....ever think that some of understand the instructions the FIRST time we read and learn something...and that possibly this comprehension is simply not available to the majority.

I didnt say UFO...there is no such thing....I said Neutral Dimension Craft.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: StallionDuck

And what about the uncountable testimonies about former agents of the government claiming that they know all about them, and even made a pact with them?

I find both hypothesis extremely ok to believe. We know nothing and all our assumptions were wrong before.

Why not now?

I agree with you but as a counter, I would think that if this had been the case, nothing could have been kept as secret as the level it is assumed to be in this case. I feel that everything would have been blown wide open and the military wouldn't be releasing stuff like this under any circumstances. That video feed would have never made it off of whatever recorder recorded it before it was confiscated and deleted by these powers.

If they wanted to remain secret, they would not show up to be seen by people or give others the chance to discover them.
They're even almost playful like in the various reports of them. It just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You contradict yourself. You said it's so cheap anyone can build it from scratch .. but I can't afford one ride?

Sorry, you're wrong and believe scammers. You can't show the product because there is none.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: StallionDuck

And what about the uncountable testimonies about former agents of the government claiming that they know all about them, and even made a pact with them?

I find both hypothesis extremely ok to believe. We know nothing and all our assumptions were wrong before.

Why not now?

If they wanted to remain secret, they would not show up to be seen by people or give others the chance to discover them.
They're even almost playful like in the various reports of them. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I make that same argument. Either they want to/don't care if they are seen, or they want to remain hidden.

The only explanation is they have a mental illness and change their mind every minute.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm speculating...that the 2004 AAV's white color is a process that envelopes the starship in a magnetically contained fusion plasma shield. White or bluish-white, signifies that the color phase is in it's hi-power phase, that can explain the craft's ability for extreme speeds. The other color power phase --- reddish-orange plasma --- (not witnessed from this one at the time), is it's low power phase. Not only can the different colored fusion power phase's protect the starship from hostile or negative elements, it can be used as fuel for a supposed photon propulsion unit housed onboard the foo fighter.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I too think dimensional change is somehow involved.

And therefore the craft is capable of traveling between dimensions?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

727Sky, amazing! I wonder why the project was derailed? Assuming it was actually derailed, and not just shifted to a new compartment/codeword

Either way, despite the political leanings of those involved, I sincerely thank Harry Reid for his work on this project along with Bigelow Aerospace.

From what I read, Bigelow has some "Exotic alloys" under its Vegas area facility. Wonder if there is any scientific data to back this up?

Regardless, the question is not "whether" there is ETI in the universe, but merely "where" I personally operate under the assumption the universe is very much so alive. The only alternative is the simulation hypothesis. Because there is simply no way we're the only "intelligent" species to develop universally.
edit on 5/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Often I have wondered which line to take with such sightings. There is a lot, some with evidence and some with none.

I have come to imagine that the government does know about what these are and where they come from. Are they hiding it from us? Possibly but you want to know the reason I think they do not wish to share. I think it clearly is down to the fact...

They are very scared. Globally, they are scared. They cannot tell us about this because they do not know entirely what they wish to do and to tell that the public would cause mass panic. So best to allow conspiracies to continue as that is a nicer sheet over the truth then the realism that we are merely being watched and observed.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
This brought on the thought... Maybe the US Gov can't tell us anything about aliens because they simply don't know anything other than sightings like this. Maybe they never made contact. Maybe they can't because these things just blink in and out of our sight at will. How would we capture something like this? How would we contact something like this?

It's hard to tell the difference between can't and won't. If they won't - because the truth would create chaos - the truth is not withheld for our benefit, but because a breakdown in society is not good for the ruling elite. Who will clean their pool or wipe their behinds if everyone is running around in panic?

I do belive that we wouldn't like to know the truth. For all we know, we're just grown for our souls, like a pig for it's meat. That would be a quite inconvenient truth worth keeping from the public.

These extraterrestrial entities can be a lot of things, but I don't think they've got anything but their own best interests in mind.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
To anyone who isn’t aware, this thread was covered some days back: Shawmanfromny’s original thread

ETA: Jeep3r has already noted this was a duplicate thread. Oh well. Carry on...
edit on 27-5-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: Read Jeep3r’s post

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My scientific wild ass guess says this was more of letting the world catch a glimpse at some of the really cool stuff thats been developed out in remote facilities in the southwestern US than an actual ET craft. They've pushed the UFO story so far so why stop now if its still working as a cover story for covert SAP craft?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Here is the full list of threads that have been current since the start of 2018 that involve DeLonge, Bigelow, AATIP, AAWSAAP, the Nimitz UFO etc, etc...Some are much more informative than others.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

Bigelow UFOs MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Tom DeLonge Anouncement October 11th 900 AM PST1200 PM EST

New York Times The Pentagons Mysterious UFO Program plus DeLonges new websitevideos

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

I-Team Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

Lets consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will the government go

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

UFOgate: a serious examination of the F-18 encounter by Bright Insight

Tom DeLongs To the Stars NICAP and COLD WAR II

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

UFO Existence Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

New Harry Reid interview with NYT

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

BREAKING Pentagon Releases Declassified 13 Page 2004 Tic Tac UFO Analysis...AAV Not From Earth

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Touché — not so much a duplicate (we call it ‘beating a dead horse’ in the South) given that list. But, hey, if I’m being honest, it’s not a ‘quality’ thread unless MM has given his (in the minuscule chance it’s ‘her’, my bad) take. I’m hoping you and IsaacKoi finally nail this down...betting is now legal in the States, I’d take the over on the two of you — of course with ATS’s other finer minds — solving this mystery. If only there were a book offering such a service...I’d wage $200 that proposition would pay off more so than an investment in TTSA

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You contradict yourself. You said it's so cheap anyone can build it from scratch .. but I can't afford one ride?

Sorry, you're wrong and believe scammers. You can't show the product because there is none.

You cannot afford to ride one....because first you have to build one which means you have to know how....the learning experience you require to get yourself to the point where you may conceivably ride in one is what is out of your price range....the info is free if you can understand it.....the materials can be quite cheap with nothing rare nor complicated nor hard to find....there are multiple functional designs which rely on different natural principals....or rather which produce natural dynamics which mimic and are in synch with natures own.

Nature is not a scammer in fact it is the only source of absolute truth available to any human...everything else has to be weighed to some degree due to the overall bastardisation suppression and compartamentalsing of our knowledge base as a species.I began with nature long ago. as my baseline.

I need the 10 million to build a safe zone for a group of people to try surviving the Global Continental Displacement Waves we are soon to experience....just as David Hamel one of my adhoc teachers was trying to do by teaching us how to build massive granite ships to help millions survive this coming event.

IMHO in 2021 Humanity shall be called to task....there is no time to waste....teaching anyone anything that is not related to survival preperations.....if you can afford the ride I can put enough time aside.
edit on 27-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I too think dimensional change is somehow involved.

And therefore the craft is capable of traveling between dimensions?

The craft slip between dimensions.......into what is called a neutral dimension zone....imagine a bubble rising up from the bottom of a glass ...what is BETWEEN the water and the air...that is called a naturally occurring neutral dimension zone....they are found all over in nature......look up supercavitating torpedo and you will see another fine example of the generic principal....some types of craft are designed to generate a type of neutral dimension field and they operate within it....the Mantis shrimp also uses the production and management and application of a neutral dimension field.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

The mantis shrimp being the only living thing that break the sound barrier, under water no less.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The mantis shrimp being the only living thing that break the sound barrier, under water no less.

Precisely...it utilises a manufactured neutral dimension zone to achieve this....its a generic example of the principal but it is illuminating.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Well it is about ufo's select ufo cliche insert into bogus claim wash and repeat next thread do the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join