It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgan Freeman, Will He Be "Cosbied"? Now accused of inappropriate behavior, harassment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Looks like Morgan Freeman is under the microscope today as CNN releases a story about his alleged harassment. What do you think? Will he be Cosbied and determined guilty in the court of public opinion before the string of civil suits start coming in.

www.cnn.com...

In all, 16 people spoke to CNN about Freeman as part of this investigation, eight of whom said they were victims of what some called harassment and others called inappropriate behavior by Freeman. Eight said they witnessed Freeman's alleged conduct. These 16 people together described a pattern of inappropriate behavior by Freeman on set, while promoting his movies and at his production company Revelations Entertainment.
Of those 16, seven people described an environment at Revelations Entertainment that included allegations of harassment or inappropriate behavior by Freeman

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't think it will be as severe as Cosby. Freeman is basically accused of oggling females, a time-honored tradition except for these messed up hyper-sensitive times. He has not been accused of drugging and raping them, which is a whole different level. Basically he made a few females "uncomfortable." The wake up call for men here is.

1. Avoid eye contact. That's hostile.
2. NEVER compliment a woman on her looks.
3. Never touch a woman ever, though a manly handshake in introduction is appropriate.
4. Never allow yourself to be alone with a woman.
5. Never sit next to a woman at a meeting. Sit as far away as possible.
6. Never say her perfume smells nice.
7. Never compliment a woman's clothing.
8. If you must smile, make it a prim and proper one. No open mouth. Don't show teeth.
9. Avoid any close contact. Keep your distance.
10. Don't tell jokes in a woman's presence.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Freeman is basically accused of oggling females, a time-honored tradition except for these messed up hyper-sensitive times.

Change the last part to "except for theses messed up money for nothing times"

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Umm, Morgan Freeman is gay though???

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wlasp
Umm, Morgan Freeman is gay though???

Just a typical rumor. He narrated a gay marriage ad and he went to a gay bar once. There is no real evidence that he is gay.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

haha been cosbied love it ...if your morgan freeman i dont think you need to harass women unless the thrill of taking what you cant have is the only way to chubb up... im right ya know

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This one doesn't indicate any illegal activity.

She alleges that Freeman subjected her to unwanted touching and comments about her figure and clothing on a near-daily basis. Freeman would rest his hand on her lower back or rub her lower back, she said.

This one does but would need substantiated.

In one incident, she said, Freeman "kept trying to lift up my skirt and asking if I was wearing underwear." He never successfully lifted her skirt, she said -- he would touch it and try to lift it, she would move away, and then he'd try again. Eventually, she said, "Alan [Arkin] made a comment telling him to stop. Morgan got freaked out and didn't know what to say."

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ugh. Next thing you know they'll be accusing Denzel. I highly doubt Morgan did anything.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm a gay though. Gays can smell other gays lol

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm not sure your sense of smell is enough to definitively categorize Freeman. You might want to let him be in charge of that.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If you go and look at the allegations, it is stuff like staring at someone for too long or complimenting a few girls too often. There was one instance where a woman stood up and pulled down her skirt, and Morgan Freeman said something like "No don't do that yet." I think that was the worst out of all of them.
edit on 24pmThu, 24 May 2018 21:47:05 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I had not heard your second quote before.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

It's in the OP source.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
All men need to understand that repeatedly making suggestive remarks can make many women uncomfortable, though not all ( some thrive on it such as Stormy and her kind ).. as well as others.

The problem with A list celebrities is that they are spoiled and under the illusion that their inappropriate behaviour is welcomed by all because a few were flattered by it. This pertains to both genders because I know women do it too.

What’s wrong with having a little class ? Learing and sexually suggestive remarks are much different than a polite compliment on ones perfume or how lovely they look in an outfit or ballgown. Women can usually catch the sexual overtones if they are intended, and a simple compliment is merely a simple compliment.

I personally think a lot of men , and many women in Hollywood need to start realizing they aren’t above being called out for the sexual harassment and intimidation... and that is a good thing.
edit on 24-5-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Was he wearing a "Cosby" sweater tho?

Mmmm Alan Arkin told Morgan.......??

Well the last Alan Arkin and Morgan movie together was last year's "Going in Style"

With other old fellas and gals.

Mmmmm Main actress was Anne Margret........you know, the actress that has been playing Sexy, Sultry, Slutty, for, what 50 years?....she must be 85 now??

So is Anne "threatened" by Morgan?..............Shouldn't she be happy she is getting Any attention, like most women?

OF course, we dont know it is her but....I don't think it would be 19 year old Joey King, also in that movie??

Just speculating of course........

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thats it then, he is now qualified to run for POTUS.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

he's an American so ya id say he qualifies. or are you one of those people who think only lawyers should be president YUCK!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

If you take too seriously you'll never get out alive.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If he did it he did it whatever it is....and he should be held accountable....obviously Hollywood is being dismantled and the entire house of Cards is collapsing into and onto itself.

These bad apples ... have some comeuppance to deal with....it is what it is.

Thank you Trump and Friends.......now lets get to work remediating some of these crooked cops we all see online in videos....keep the ball rolling.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Maybe he's a closeted hetero?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join