It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: schuyler
I don't think it will be as severe as Cosby. Freeman is basically accused of oggling females, a time-honored tradition except for these messed up hyper-sensitive times. He has not been accused of drugging and raping them, which is a whole different level. Basically he made a few females "uncomfortable." The wake up call for men here is.
1. Avoid eye contact. That's hostile.
2. NEVER compliment a woman on her looks.
3. Never touch a woman ever, though a manly handshake in introduction is appropriate.
4. Never allow yourself to be alone with a woman.
5. Never sit next to a woman at a meeting. Sit as far away as possible.
6. Never say her perfume smells nice.
7. Never compliment a woman's clothing.
8. If you must smile, make it a prim and proper one. No open mouth. Don't show teeth.
9. Avoid any close contact. Keep your distance.
10. Don't tell jokes in a woman's presence.
originally posted by: intrepid
If looks could
killget me jailed.
This is getting out of hand.