It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kushner's security clearance restored, met with Mueller team a second time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, had his White House security clearance restored Wednesday, a person familiar with the matter said, after months of uncertainty stemming in part from his role in the ongoing investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Kushner met with Mueller's investigators a second time in April and answered questions for seven hours, according to his attorney, Abbe Lowell. He had previously sat for an interview last November that was largely focused on former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who soon after pleaded guilty to charges of making false statements to the FBI.

I seriously doubt they would have restored his clearance if there was any evidence of crimes being committed.

People hoping Kushner was going to jail might want to re-assess their position.
edit on R162018-05-23T17:16:08-05:00k165Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Saw this earlier, good catch.

Too bad for those that thought he was going to jail 😌

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Those people are silly.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Rep Don Beyer says Kushner's approval was not done by the intelligence community and was instead done by the White House.

Sounds totally legit to me too guys!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

CNN's on-air people must have a vendetta against Jared Kushner. They're saying that he still might be associated with lawbreakers.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN's on-air people must have a vendetta against Jared Kushner. They're saying that he still might be associated with lawbreakers.

Why turn to the very fake and phony CNN to get reaction for this story? Sounds like you love the lyin' media or something.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Don Beyer is the Science Oversight committee co-chair. He needs to stick with climate change analysis, lol.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

This is definite evidence of Russian collusion!

I think Trump will resign within the week.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

Why turn to the very fake and phony CNN to get reaction for this story? Sounds like you love the lyin' media or something.

Why not? It's fun watching enemies squirm.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure his clearance had anything to do with the status of the investigation.
edit on 23-5-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Q-up the Woody WoodPecker laugh.

🤷😎

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Rep Don Beyer says Kushner's approval was not done by the intelligence community and was instead done by the White House.

mobile.twitter.com...

So a car salesman turned political hack Democrat lies.

"shocked look"

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

BHWAAAAAHAHAHA! I know you were being sarcastic, but it still made me laugh. Hilarious that some believe that.
edit on 23-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I believe that if his TS clearance is in force he has no significant problems in any of these areas:

13. For what reasons would I be denied a security clearance? Various reasons exist for why someone may be denied a security clearance. The most important factors in an investigation are the individual's honesty, candor, and thoroughness in the completion of their security clearance forms. Every case is individually assessed, using the National Security Board's 13 Adjudicative Guidelines, to determine whether the granting or continuing of eligibility for a security clearance is clearly consistent with the interests of national security. The adjudicative guidelines include: allegiance to the United States; foreign influence; foreign preference; sexual behavior; personal conduct; financial considerations; alcohol consumption; drug involvement; emotional, mental, and personality disorders; criminal conduct; security violations; outside activities; and misuse of information technology systems.

www.state.gov...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

How would he know this?

He is but a lowly Representative....

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Beyer better stay out of Trump's crosshairs while he is busy cleaning house.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

That's completely legal. Trump probably personally authorized it as that's something that falls within his powers.

There's plenty of reason to argue Kushner is a security risk, but if the President wants him to have a clearance, his powers do permit that to happen.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

He could be. The intelligence committee clearly didn't want to give him a clearance. Trump got him one anyways, but Trump can order a clearance for anyone. This doesn't really mean Kushner isn't associated with criminals, or that he's not a criminal himself.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Hi CRTRVT--

Legally, a sitting US President may approve the top-secret clearance of any staff members working under him, and that seems to be the case here, with extreme pressure having been mounted on Trump to restore his son-in-law's access to top-secret classified documents not only from his daughter Ivanka but also from AIPAC & the Yisro'eli Mossad who are using Jared as an additional conduit to accessing top-secret US Security documents; basically whatever Jared sees, Nuttin'Honey in Tel-Aviv sees; it would have been informative to have been a fly on the wall at the 7-hour interrogation of Jared Kushner with Mueller--which no doubt have been recorded by the FBI.

Whether any Department within the US Govt can over-ride / rescind this re-establishment of top-secret clearance by the directive issued by the President remains an open question; we shall just have to wait and see what Mueller or John Kelley or anyone with the appropriate level of authority within the NSA does--or can do about it.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I'm not entirely sure his clearance had anything to do with the status of the investigation.

Standard reply ...
Done so without forethought
For one to have a security clearance reinstated means there are no findings of any form of wrongdoings .
Otherwise , it will have still remained is suspended status until an investigation is over.
Now , you can be sure
My due diligence to the ATS motto has been performed

edit on 5/23/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join