It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET species and alliances with global powers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I tried the search feature and didn’t really come up with any topics concerning the subject aside from a few posts here and there.

From what I have read there seems to be pattern of specific races collaborating with certain countries. I’m aware that this could be entirely untrue, but I choose to believe (call it blind faith) in ET involvement when referencing our species.

So far we are told the countries listed below have ties with certain species.

United States: Paul Hellyer (Former Canadian Defense Minister) has claimed that the US are cohorts with the Tall Whites. Others say that certain branches of the government have agreements with the Greys, suggesting that there is an exchange of American civilians (purposes unknown) for technology.

Germany: There are claims that Nazi Germany had established contact with the above mentioned Tall Whites and Nordic blondes. While the current theme is that the majority of races want global stability, it appears that less than a century ago they were interested in our world being under one form of control, and to achieve that by any means necessary. The change of heart more than likely came from the use of the atomic bomb, which of course poses a threat beyond the scope of Earth.

Saudi Arabia: Some say that a race of “shape shifting” Reptillians are involved with the middle-eastern nation, possibly even posing as royalty (that one is out there, even for me, but interesting nonetheless).

While there are more rumors, and honestly all of this is rumor and speculation, I didn’t see much that had a lot of backing. If anyone has read about other involvement feel free to post. Any/all responses and criticism are welcome!
edit on 21-5-2018 by Neechavela because: Poor grammar.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Neechavela

Gotta watch out for those greys.

I read somewhere that there are multiple species who have made contact with our governments. Some of them friendly and others not so much.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I don’t know if this guy is real or not but he sounds convincing.

If it is real then this is proof:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

U.S. - Greys/Reptilians...yes (Greys are biorobots of Reptilians). Tall whites....only for a short time until negotiations broke down
Nazi Germany - Tall whites / Pleadians - yes until Hitler dabbled in witchcraft and got snagged by Reptilians, whom then went on to approach the war entirely differently than agreed with Whites.
Israel - Reptilians - Were happy to see millions killed, they fed on the fear, and at night time, they dropped in to our realm and fed on the wounded / alone. Now they are in control of the global paradigm / money.
Saudi Arabia - Reptilians - see all illuminati symbology.

Indirectly, list as per the below:
China
Australia
France
Norway
UK
Japan
Mexico
Chile
.....the list goes on.

Basically now the Reptilians have it locked down. Change is coming though.

edit on 21-5-2018 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Threads like this always worth a visit to give me a good
more so when people make claims of where these so called aliens are from, someone on here claimed some where from Orion so lets have a look at the major problem with that.

Constellations have been made up by man so for example this is Orion as we see it.

This is the distance to the stars that make up Orion

Some of the stars in Orion are closer to Earth than other stars in Orion.

No aliens here just false claims by fantasists.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

I hadn’t read about the fallout with the Tall Whites. I was thinking it was more like certain sects in the MIC were affiliated with them, and also the Greys.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

The first I heard about that was from Paul Hellyer. He said something on the lines of at least 80 species that we have made contact with I believe.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I have actually watched that one! I am not saying that I one hundred percent believe in government involvement with ETs, but things like the video pull me into the belief.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
US is sided with the Draconian grey /reptilian order...China may be as well...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Some of the stars in Orion are closer to Earth than other stars in Orion.

No aliens here just false claims by fantasists.

You do know that distance from Earth does not determine whether or not there is life there, right?
And, the Orion Constellation is a bit more than just the star we recognize...

Life is determined by Stellar Class, type, age, and some other factors. But, don't worry, there are other reasons there are no visitors from Orion. Like wrong stellar class, wrong type, and of course age. Many of the Orion stars are very young (100's million years), and are class B; bright blue stars with way too much radiation to allow much by way of advanced life, although over billions of years who knows...problem is, class B stars typically don't live that long.

There are however some OLD class G (like sol only OLD!), unfortunately they are no longer main sequence stars and are dying, how far along that process is unknown.

My point is about the same as yours; I just like things technically correct.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: King Triad

The common theory is that the Reptillian order is “the enemy”, wouldn’t you say?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
this is pure disinformation, lets start with the fact we arent dealing with ET first

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
this is pure disinformation, lets start with the fact we arent dealing with ET first

You calling ME a liar? Thomas R Morrison, the only gay poster on the paracast forums, my FORMER lover, acted the same way at me.
it makes me so MAD.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: King Triad
US is sided with the Draconian grey /reptilian order...China may be as well...

Anyone know who Canada is sided with? I'm just curious..

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Cat holic 😂
Interesting thread Op

Draconians or Reptilians? Seem to automatically get a bad rep. Not sure they would all be considered malevolent beings.

Some beings may primarily be astral/spiritual/ethereal but have abilities and or technologies to manifest in the physical as Avatar, Incarnate and as mentioned possibly bio synthetic robots (how would you know if you are being Overseen-Ruled 🤔 by such advanced technologies) if you don't know such technology exist? Think David 8 from the movie Alien Covenant and Prometheus for example.
Sounds extremely farfetched 1 agrees.
But if you were in business of taking over planets and controlling the inhabitants of said planets it is one of the best approaches to manipulate the masses via wearing a costume that matches the population of interest to further subdue them BY ACTING AS ONE OF THEM.

It, the truth of which governments may be in contact with "others" non human be it exterraterestial or even interior EA*RTH dwellers is probably Above Top Secret 😎 so I refrain from attempting to pointing them out, out of respect for what some of them with benevolent hearts, minds and consciousness may seriously be into.

But again interesting topic Neechavela

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: majickJimi

Orion is a constellation made up by MAN
that's the point so when someone on here claims aliens from the Orion constellation are here they don't know what they are talking about that was why I used the actual distance of the stars of Orion from Earth to show Earth is a close to some as they are to each other.

I also know about star classes ages etc so I suggest you read my previous post again to work out what my point was

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

First off, love your posts concerning UFO/ET encounters.

I was under the impression you believed in the existence off ETs/IDBs.

All of this could very well be disinformation and/or fiction for the sake of boredom. It’s hard to trust anyone honestly.

The topic is speculation about the subject and I just so happen to think it, along any other of the ATS ideas about UFOs etc is in the category of “sounds crazy, but maybe”.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Thanks!
You know, I’ve read a lot about inter-earth civilizations. I think that may hold some truth, because just like UFOs/angels/god flying from the sky and heavens, you also read about beings coming from underground.

You may be on to something there for sure.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

It seems that it may be you who fails to understand.

You see, the fact that the Orion constellation is "man made" is quite irrelevant. The distance to the stars commonly called Orion is also irrelevant.

If ET were to stand next to a Terrestrial Human from say the 17th century, and was to point at a star near the Orion constellation; what do you think that Human would think, or perhaps more properly, identify, as that ET's home world? Would he think of a barely visible point of light in the night sky, or would he think of ET's home as Orion?

Would he be accurate? Of couse not...However, there IS an older class G star in that direction, and it is less than 100ly (if you ask I'll look it up and provide astrometrics). Although, if memory serves it is a type IV star. How long it has been a type IV isn't known, so there could still be life on one or more of its planets.

In any case, making ET's Home the constellation he is from is a normal Terrestrial Human thing and perfectly reasonable until better data becomes available.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

uhhhh????? what?
is there some joke here that i aint getting?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join