It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET species and alliances with global powers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Neechavela

i believe in interdimensional beings, ufos dont fit ET at all

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: majickJimi

Once again you have failed to read the post correctly so let me underline the important part.

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Threads like this always worth a visit to give me a good
more so when people make claims of where these so called aliens are from, someone on here claimed some where from Orion so lets have a look at the major problem with that.

Now do you get the point

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

So you associate ufos with IDBs? Is that implying that ET is a misinterpretation, or a totally different thing?

Also, would it be fair to say that inter dimensional beings could be involved in a similar aspect that I’m suggesting ETs are with this topic?

I’ll say it again, love your posts!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Once again you have failed to read the post correctly so let me underline the important part.

Threads like this always worth a visit to give me a good
more so when people make claims of where these so called aliens are from, someone on here claimed some where from Orion so lets have a look at the major problem with that.

Now do you get the point

Oh, I do get the point of inappropriate stars, like Sirius, a class A star that is far too young to have advanced life, and others.

But your "major problem" isn't. As I pointed out it is an accepted generalization, even if somewhat inaccurate.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Have a question: There is a star called "13 Orionis"; would it be incorrect to call people from a planet around that star "Orions"? Assuming you know nothing else about them...

BTW: 13 Orionis is a G1 IV star about 90ly from here, and is about twice the age of Sol.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

ufos are a porjection of the humanoid hivemind just like the aliens
and no, its pure disinformation very likely published by the very own military industrial complex

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

So...it’s just us then?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

no us and the interdimensional beings, i suggest you look up jacques vallee and john keel, these two got closer than everyone

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

no us and the interdimensional beings, i suggest you look up jacques vallee and john keel, these two got closer than everyone

The problem with Interdimensional is: Of the theoretical 11 dimensions, NONE are capable of independently supporting constructs that we see every day...like objects existing in space-time, life forms, etc.

The advantage of Extraterrestrial (as in extraplanetary) beings is that the existance of other planets is a known thing, and they are almost ubiquitous. Further, with as little data as Humans have managed to collect, planets capable of supporting life as it is known on Earth is kind of abundant

It would seem, based on available data, that the ETH is vastly more probable than IDH...just sayin'

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I’ve dabbled a bit with Vallee, but nothing more than knowing he was an advocate of inter dimensional theories as opposed to extra-planetary beings.

While I grab the basics of IDBs, it’s still a bit convoluted to me.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

no i am saying of interdimensional in the popular multiverse sense not in the scientific sense

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

just to some more research

<< 1   >>

join