It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Calls For The Arrest Of Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

How hard is it to get helicopters, military or otherwise? Not very would be my guess. If so... Then Daesh, or whomever, could very easily have an air corp of sorts.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Jesse Ventura is a duplicitous ass who has a longstanding history of saying whatever will focus the camera on his steroid riddled mug for a few seconds longer. He is truly the least credible, most attention whoring wannabe relevant "celebrity" imaginable outside of Alex Jones. It's a shame that he's a liar, because the world would be a better place had he been a man of his word and gone off grid 10 years ago, never to be heard from in the media again. The pinnacle of his relevance was 30 years ago when he was kissing Vincent McMahon's ass to keep his TV gig after the roids destroyed his body and brain to the point where even professional wrestling was too difficult for him to perform in.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Jesse Ventura is a duplicitous ass who has a longstanding history of saying whatever will focus the camera on his steroid riddled mug for a few seconds longer. He is truly the least credible, most attention whoring wannabe relevant "celebrity" imaginable outside of Alex Jones. It's a shame that he's a liar, because the world would be a better place had he been a man of his word and gone off grid 10 years ago, never to be heard from in the media again. The pinnacle of his relevance was 30 years ago when he was kissing Vincent McMahon's ass to keep his TV gig after the roids destroyed his body and brain to the point where even professional wrestling was too difficult for him to perform in.

Yeah because thinking outside the box is so bad! Saying things that go against mainstream media is bad!

And with this comes ridicule and lies to make said person look bad. We see it time and time again, and it is no different for Jesse.

Look what happens when thst sociopathic idiot Chris Kyle lied about Jesse. At first almost everyone jumped on Jesse on here, and also the mainstream news. Even now he is feeling the effects of that lie because the mainstream news kept it going, even after the truth came out.

Of course not all people will lime Jesse. Then again most people are conditioned and brainwashed by their own governments, go the point that this let's governments get away with what they do.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

There is no legal justification for launching rocket attacks absent the declaration of war against Assad and Syria as a whole. Furthermore, lets suppose that the frankly idiotic suggestion that no one other than worthy targets died in the rocket attack you are specifically talking about (which is laughably naive of you to believe)...

There have been others, all outside of a state of war, all without the agreement of congress, all without any actual justification, and all without awaiting an investigation from the UN, which is probably the only group who has any business investigating ANYTHING right about now, since the US and the UK governments, along with their Five Eyes partners in the world, have proven themselves incapable of investigating anything without fabricating evidence to justify making war.

Now, by using the law, not what you assume someone else has done, not he said and she said, but the law, and FACTS, justify your justification of the Presidents actions, if you please?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Jesse needs to get a grip. His brain concussions are starting to show the damage they have done....

momsteam.com...

Conclusion
"[T]he concussion problem in football and other contact sports is far more serious than any of us want to believe, and it is time to do something about it," writes former football player, professional wrestler, and Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura. He writes in the Introduction to a book on sports concussions, but, as a Navy veteran during the Vietnam era, he could say the same thing about concussions in the military.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura is a duplicitous ass who has a longstanding history of saying whatever will focus the camera on his steroid riddled mug for a few seconds longer.

Duplicitous. Nice.

The pinnacle of his relevance was 30 years ago when he was kissing Vincent McMahon's ass to keep his TV gig after the roids destroyed his body and brain to the point where even professional wrestling was too difficult for him to perform in.

You've made Mean Gene Okerland sad. Bwahahahaha.....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Even now he is feeling the effects of that lie because the mainstream news kept it going, even after the truth came out.

I'm fairly sure the millions of dollars the coward cried like a little bitch in front of a judge to steal from an actual hero, Kyle's widow, softens whatever philosophical aftereffects Ventura feels. Jesse is a bitch, he talks like a bitch, acts like a bitch, whines like a bitch, and carries himself like a bitch... period.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

And I really care what Jesse has to say, why? Seriously, his cheese slid off his cracker YEARS ago.

Fred..

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Even now he is feeling the effects of that lie because the mainstream news kept it going, even after the truth came out.

I'm fairly sure the millions of dollars the coward cried like a little bitch in front of a judge to steal from an actual hero, Kyle's widow, softens whatever philosophical aftereffects Ventura feels. Jesse is a bitch, he talks like a bitch, acts like a bitch, whines like a bitch, and carries himself like a bitch... period.

What a stupid thing to say! He lied! Everyone thought he was scum! Off course he had the right to sue the estate!

I do not care if he was a "hero" the guy was an idiot, a serial liar, and not a very nice person!

Seriously!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

What a stupid thing to say! He lied! Everyone thought he was scum! Off course he had the right to sue the estate!

Yeah... "Oh, you besmirched my reputation in your book, even though you didn't even use my real name. Wah! Wah! Wah! I'm suing your widow and two young children for millions." Ventura handled this just like one would expect a bitch to handle it. WHich makes sense because Ventura is exactly that... a bitch.

I do not care if he was a "hero" the guy was an idiot, a serial liar, and not a very nice person!

Seriously!

Considering all the testimony about how Chris Kyle gave money to the families of US soldiers killed in action and wounded veterans
www.startribune.com...
www.nytimes.com...
I'd say he was a much nicer person than the little bitch Ventura who was so mortally wounded by a phantom reference of him talking out of his ass and taking one to the chin in a book that he sued a widow and children.

Oh, and for the record, Ventura's "win" was overturned and rightly appealed after his lawyers unethically told jurors that the judgement would be paid for out of an insurance account, not from the American hero's estate... in other words, jurors only ruled for Ventura because they believed it would screw over an insurance giant, not a widow and children. They rejected testimony that Ventura had talked from his ass and been knocked back onto that same ass because they thought they were sticking it to a corporate insurance account. Had Ventura's lawyers been honest in court, there's no way in hell Jesse walked out with so much as a cent. In the end, justice prevailed and any damage suffered by the bitch was his own doing... Most Americans don't like cowardly, whiney, lying sacks of crap who victimize the families of slain heroes. Ventura simply showed the world that beyond being a raving lunatic

he's also more than happy to lie to ensure he gets awarded money from a widow and her children. The "straight shooter" shot himself square in the foot. Hopefully next time his shot goes to his vocal chords so the world can take a well deserved rest from the horsecrap he spews from his bloviating mouth ad-infinitum.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yeah... "Oh, you besmirched my reputation in your book, even though you didn't even use my real name. Wah! Wah! Wah! I'm suing your widow and two young children for millions." Ventura handled this just like one would expect a bitch to handle it. WHich makes sense because Ventura is exactly that... a bitch.

Seriously!

Considering all the testimony about how Chris Kyle gave money to the families of US soldiers killed in action and wounded veterans
www.startribune.com...
www.nytimes.com...
I'd say he was a much nicer person than the little bitch Ventura who was so mortally wounded by a phantom reference of him talking out of his ass and taking one to the chin in a book that he sued a widow and children.

Oh, and for the record, Ventura's "win" was overturned and rightly appealed after his lawyers unethically told jurors that the judgement would be paid for out of an insurance account, not from the American hero's estate... in other words, jurors only ruled for Ventura because they believed it would screw over an insurance giant, not a widow and children. They rejected testimony that Ventura had talked from his ass and been knocked back onto that same ass because they thought they were sticking it to a corporate insurance account. Had Ventura's lawyers been honest in court, there's no way in hell Jesse walked out with so much as a cent. In the end, justice prevailed and any damage suffered by the bitch was his own doing... Most Americans don't like cowardly, whiney, lying sacks of crap who victimize the families of slain heroes. Ventura simply showed the world that beyond being a raving lunatic

he's also more than happy to lie to ensure he gets awarded money from a widow and her children. The "straight shooter" shot himself square in the foot. Hopefully next time his shot goes to his vocal chords so the world can take a well deserved rest from the horsecrap he spews from his bloviating mouth ad-infinitum.

You talk so much rubbish, I do not know where to start. Where were you when all this BS came out! He did not name Jesse, but everyone knew it was him. The media was all over it!

How do you think he would feel being a fellow militery person, when you hear that this idiot not only lied and said he hit him, but also lied about Jesse saying he hoped militery personal would die!

What so called militery person says lies like that? You talk about respect these guys have, and these lies show a complete lack of respect and tells me the guy is an attention seeking idiot!

So, you think this should not have annoyed Jesse? Being a militery man himself and everyone believe the BS this guy said?

Cause he had a right to sue, and I would have done exactly the same thing because this BS damaged him. The media had a field day with this crap!

He was not a hero! He was a sociopathic serial liar.

Anyway, I do not class someone as a hero in a war that was ilegal and caused the deaths of thousands of people. Guy was an idiot!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Yet one of the links I posted above are from witnesses who confirmed Ventura's Unamerican comments and confirmed he ended up on his ass after making them. Those witnesses were also veterans, so go ahead and call them liars as well. The status of Chris Kyle as a national hero will not be lessened because one balding lunatic with an insatiable attention whore hole and a handful of internet Jessebots says differently.
Does Ventura have a memorial to his fearlessness and humanitarian nature? No? Chris Kyle has one...
odessachamber.com...
Maybe after he's dead Ventura will be granted with a plaque in some pay toilet in Minneapolis, but he sure as hell hasn't shown he deserves anything on public grounds.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yet one of the links I posted above are from witnesses who confirmed Ventura's Unamerican comments and confirmed he ended up on his ass after making them. Those witnesses were also veterans, so go ahead and call them liars as well. The status of Chris Kyle as a national hero will not be lessened because one balding lunatic with an insatiable attention whore hole and a handful of internet Jessebots says differently.
Does Ventura have a memorial to his fearlessness and humanitarian nature? No? Chris Kyle has one...
odessachamber.com...
Maybe after he's dead Ventura will be granted with a plaque in some pay toilet in Minneapolis, but he sure as hell hasn't shown he deserves anything on public grounds.

It was obvious BS! lol Jesse even wanted to meet him man to man, but this idiot would not!

Sorry, the guy is not a hero. He was good at shooting people in a war we started. A war that caused the lives of thousands of people. So no, he is not a hero!

He was a d*ck

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

...and there it is, the real issue here. You despised the Iraq war and, as a result, will project that hatred onto the men and women of our armed services who were sent into Iraq to do their jobs. So, in your extremely biased viewer, Chris Kyle cannot be a hero because you deeply hate the reason he was ordered into Iraq to begin with.

Regardless, the hero Chris Kyle spent his life in service to this country and her people and an appeals court properly told Ventura to STFU and prevented him from getting his sticky fingers on the money left to that hero's wife and children. Ventura can sit and spin, trying and failing to grab some manner of relevance in his elderly years. Ultimately realize what little fame, credibility, and honor he had remaining was pissed away by an act of greed seated at a table of lies, and end up talking out of his ass and making any outrageous claim he thinks will get him a split second more of the spotlight (cue the whole reason for this thread). He's pathetically hitched his wagons to far too many crackpot theories and intentionally off kilter sentiments to ever regain a legitimate soapbox outside of a miniscule number of internet justice fighters who still carry a chip of "no war, ever" on their shoulders and believe the USA doesn't have a right to defend not only our country, but our country's interests in foreign lands.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

...and there it is, the real issue here. You despised the Iraq war and, as a result, will project that hatred onto the men and women of our armed services who were sent into Iraq to do their jobs. So, in your extremely biased viewer, Chris Kyle cannot be a hero because you deeply hate the reason he was ordered into Iraq to begin with.

Regardless, the hero Chris Kyle spent his life in service to this country and her people and an appeals court properly told Ventura to STFU and prevented him from getting his sticky fingers on the money left to that hero's wife and children. Ventura can sit and spin, trying and failing to grab some manner of relevance in his elderly years. Ultimately realize what little fame, credibility, and honor he had remaining was pissed away by an act of greed seated at a table of lies, and end up talking out of his ass and making any outrageous claim he thinks will get him a split second more of the spotlight (cue the whole reason for this thread). He's pathetically hitched his wagons to far too many crackpot theories and intentionally off kilter sentiments to ever regain a legitimate soapbox outside of a miniscule number of internet justice fighters who still carry a chip of "no war, ever" on their shoulders and believe the USA doesn't have a right to defend not only our country, but our country's interests in foreign lands.

Wow! I am dealing with a truely conditioned and brainwashed person here!

Of course I despise the Iraq war because it was ilegal and led to the deaths of thousands of men women and children. You think that is ok?

And all for what? To benafit the people who do not give a crap about soldiers, you, or your family, but they want you to be a goid boy and obey. Sorry, I am not easily conditioned or gullible.

And speaking about his wife, she went against her husband's wishes to pay two families. Money talks eh?

Sounds like she is a bit of a dochbag like her late husband!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Uh huh. Whatever champ. I'm sure non of the other folks who have fallen for Ventura's line of BS consider themselves to be conditioned or gullible, either.

ETA: since you asked, no, I wasn't against the Iraq war. I was against the way it was fought, should have actually brought the pain fully and not had a need for ground troops, but it didn't work out that way. I am proud of the men and women who fought in this country's services there... doubly so to make up for the handful of folks who aren't.
edit on 21-5-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Uh huh. Whatever champ. I'm sure non of the other folks who have fallen for Ventura's line of BS consider themselves to be conditioned or gullible, either.

Yeah thought as much!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yeah thought as much!

Well. you're thinking so that gives you an advantage over Ventura. Maybe roles should be reversed here and he should be doting on your words, ya?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yeah thought as much!

Well. you're thinking so that gives you an advantage over Ventura. Maybe roles should be reversed here and he should be doting on your words, ya?

Not once have a said I despise the people in the militery. Please quote me if I have and I will say sorry about that.

I do not like this bloke because he is an idiot, plain and simple. He is a attention seeking liar.

But, it is no point arguing with someone who is brainwashed with patriotism for their country. No point at all!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
NATO should remember that as it has been already demonstrated by Trump and Obama before him, the president's power over troop deployments is unquestionable. That also applies in case he were to decide to withdraw troops from NATO missions WITHOUT congress' approval

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join