It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Calls For The Arrest Of Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: rickymouse

How is bombing Syria's government facilities going to stop the terrorists and moderate revolutionaries from using the gas and blaming it on Assad?

Uh, the terrorists have been stealing everything from the Assad government that they can get their hands on, so getting rid of Assad's stash will keep both sides from using it.

They did identify it as chlorine, a gas that you do not need a research facility to create it.

This isn't the first chemical weapons attack that has happened in Syria and Chlorine isn't the only thing that's been recorded as being used since this battle started. Getting rid of any and all chemical weapons research and storage is only common sense.

I suppose, lowering the reserves of these gasses by blowing up the facilities and releasing them into the air so they cannot hurt people is a good idea, just in case the moderate terrorist rebels get their hands on them. Win win situation, we get to buy more missiles from the contractors making them and the terrorists don't have anything to steal.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

For what it's worth...

According to a Russian defence ministry statement, "preliminary information" said there had been no casualties among the Syrian army or civilians.

www.bbc.com...

Once the U.S. learns of a possible location, using traditional bombs and missiles would only make problems worse. Due to the very nature of chemical weapons, an explosive attack would spread lethal agents over a wide area, meaning more civilian casualties.

This is why the Pentagon’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)—an organization which uses science to combat WMD—has developed two "agent defeat" weapons to specifically to neutralize chemical and biological weapons without collateral damage.

The first one, known as BLU-119/B CrashPAD, was fielded during 2003 to support Operation Iraqi Freedom. This 2,000-pound Mk84 bomb comes loaded with a mix of high explosive and white phosphorus. The explosive ruptures drums or other containers while the phosphorus burns at high temperature, neutralizing the chemical agent. This was later joined by Shredder, a similar design based on a hardened bomb casing which can reach stockpiles stashed in reinforced, concrete-hardened bunkers.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

I got a long and expensive bridge to sell you.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
"Jesse Ventura Calls For The Arrest Of Donald Trump"

So? Really.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

USA used White Phosphorus on cities. Uses Depleted Uranium anywhere & everywhere since the 90's.

Photos of what these weapons do are so grotesque we cant even post them in the site here (a shame).

To even begin to compete Assad would have to start wielding VX nerve agent type snip.

And the real bitch is, as far as we can tell, it was US backed Al Qaeda type mercs who did the chlorine attacks in Syria even.

So as long as you support our intervention there or anywhere all that is on you just the same.

edit on 20-5-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Mr the body, tells a story about when he got elect d govoner, people in black suits sat him down for a talk. If he really wants to help, he should tell us what he knows about the deep state.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Remember...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This is a man who claims HAARP is one big smoking gun, and who can doubt the words of a former wrestler? oh wait...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I never took Jesse for a anti-MAGA guy. Learning never ceases.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I never took Jesse for a anti-MAGA guy. Learning never ceases.

Maybe his vision of "great" differs from the MAGA crowd.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Jesse's version of great is just like Trumps, the only reason Jesse doesn't like it currently is because HE'S not the one at the top.

Jesse is very much a Narcacist.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

Why do you see them as justified? Syria hasn't attacked America. Syria is a sovereign nation by any definition. The matters they are facing have nothing to do with America.

Sure, I'm happy to address that, thank you for asking. I'm operating under the assumption that there was a chemical weapons attack on civilians using bleach, of all things, as the primary agent. It is insidious, and it is a human rights violation. We are not an isolationist nation, we don't just say "welp, that's none of our business" when an atrocity happens. The sad thing is that chlorine is a live-saving substance, able to disinfect water and reduces infection by killing bacteria. I see the Assad regime's use of what should be an innocuous, readily available, extremely useful substance as a tool of destruction as intensely malevolent. Using it as an agent of death says to me "go ahead, I dare you." And our President called his bluff. We can supply you with chlorine, but it will be regulated. If you're going to use it to kill people, well you don't deserve the capability to manufacture it. That's the message I received.

Now, we can talk about who may have carried out the attack other than Assad, but I just don't smell a conspiracy here. Assad used the tools he had available, tried to pass it off as a false flag, and paid dearly for it because our President wasn't buying his bullsnip. This is the big stick of Teddy Roosevelt's philosophy. And nobody died! That's the best part! It was a slap on the wrist, a promise given in earnest. I'm looking forward to your reply, friend.

Seriously? It was obviously a false flag! Why the hell would Assad use a chemical attack on his own people when they have pretty much won the war?

Absolutly rediculas to think he would do this. Let's not forget, the west are funding the rebels (terrorists) to help overthrow Assad.

This false flag gives them the reason to keep on funding these terrorists. They done the same thing in Iraq and Libya, but this time, it has not gone to plan!

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is there a reason I'm supposed to give half a damn about what this person thinks?

The next original thought he has will be the first.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
THis goes to enhance his position as the conspiracy minded voice box for the so-called "Deep State". I wonder how much Soro's is paying this guy. Let me explain what I mean by this nonsense.
There is a conspiracy that goes around the nets about how Ventura was replaced by a body double.

Jesse Ventura was replaced with a body double after his car accident while Governor of Minnesota.
At first it was reported the a single driver died in a car accident on the scene, than it was changed to say that Governor Ventura was in a car accident and was recovering from minor injuries. After the "so-called" accident Ventura changed in his views and personality. Was it the same man, or was it as the story goes two different people?

Right before this car accident, he had been making statements about "G-Men" following him everywhere he goes. After the accident he started to deep dive into all kinds of conspiracy theories. His favorite one was the JFK assassination. This is very important to note since Trump has released a ton of files on this, yet Ventura has yet to make a public statement about this event.

During a rash of child abductions, Ventura started to push the "Alien Abduction" conspiracy while ignoring the reality of the abductions. Same thing happened during the Benghazi attack, where he pushed that the elites had program 21 to reduce the global population.

What I think has happened is that the real Jesse Ventura got too close to the truth about something, or didn't want to play their ball game. The other side got mad and screwed up a scare car crash, and Ventura died. In a panic they replaced him with a body double, that was more then happy to push their agenda. When people started to look into this possible conspiracy "Ventura" moves to Mexico for random times of the year. Now this guy only shows his head when Alex Jones can't get the deflection message across to a large enough audience, or there is a point of non-relevance that needs to be pushed.

Who ever this guy is that's acting like "Ventura", he's pushing this message for some reason. It might be good to see what the deflection might be about, or trying to cover. If he says the Trump has violated the US Constitution and needs to be arrested, then I'm willing to bet that Obama or Bush jr needs to be watched very carefully to see what they are up to. I'm also willing to bet that under watch, one of those two are going to show expose themselves as to what crimes they did as President. This cry of "Ventura" seems to be a pointing me and my gut in that directions.

***IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE***

Hey since I know that "Ventura" has people that watch these sites to collect data on popular conspiracies to engage with, he should do an "AMA" if he wants to dispute these claims against him. I doubt that he will though, he is a busy man (Not being facetious here, he does like to get out there when there's a message to spread). So I won't hold my breath.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Many here will give Trump a pass on this, even though he has violated the constitution, they won't care if he violates the constitution unless it's an attack on the 2nd amendment .

If I were a gun toting American I would have serious concerns right now about Trump, if this doesn't wake people up I don't know what will.

What Constitutional Amendment has Trump violated ?
Hint: none
Read and try to understand the Constitution , please
Dont go by what Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters tells ya..
Use your own powers of thought

Before you post.

Last time I checked this was a conspiracy website and I can draw whatever conclusions I like without having the msm version of events slapped in my face....

edit on 20-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Many here will give Trump a pass on this, even though he has violated the constitution, they won't care if he violates the constitution unless it's an attack on the 2nd amendment .

If I were a gun toting American I would have serious concerns right now about Trump, if this doesn't wake people up I don't know what will.

What Constitutional Amendment has Trump violated ?
Hint: none
Read and try to understand the Constitution , please
Dont go by what Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters tells ya..
Use your own powers of thought

Before you post.

Last time I checked this was a conspiracy website and I can draw whatever conclusions I like without having the msm version of events slapped in my face....

So you admit to posting false statements ?
At least you are honest when called out.

edit on 5/20/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

How is what he said "admitting to posting false statements"?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Gothmog

How is what he said "admitting to posting false statements"?

I was wondering the same thing....

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So as long as you support our intervention there or anywhere all that is on you just the same.

More than you know, friend. I did three tours.

And the real bitch is, as far as we can tell, it was US backed Al Qaeda type mercs who did the chlorine attacks in Syria even.

So, yes. I am open to this as a possibility. However, my understanding is that these attacks were carried out by dropping chlorine canisters from helicopters, and I think I remember reading Douma happened the same way. So does Al Qaeda have an air corps?

To even begin to compete...

Not a competition, but I do get what you're saying. Thanks for your reply.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Jesse is a narcissist?

So is Trump, in spades

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join