It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Pentagon Releases Declassified 13 Page 2004 Tic Tac UFO Analysis...AAV Not From Earth

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

MM: there are a few errors in there for sure, and i have made it no secret that i am highly sceptical of TDL and TTSA intentions, and now this flimsy report. Could it be a Hang out to see who bites and maybe even offered up the real story?

maybe this whole thing is to see where the DoD has leaks?

this whole story is very strange, i was hoping you would post here. now a question for you.

if this is confirmed by the DoD and Navy what would they have to gain?

The whole TTSA story is strange indeed and what we must not lose sight of is that the publicity generated (no matter how good or bad it seems) has been allowed to build for well over a year now. Look how multiple threads are all coming together. DeLonge's early sci-fi ramblings, his email leaks to Podesta finally arriving at the launch of TTSA with his intel friends on board. Zondo then became defacto spokesman once the serious media were seeded with the AATIP story.

Although it was not a secret we also know Bigelow vacuumed up UFO reports and 'managed' the operations of MUFON. But we also find out he's supposedly storing 'meta-materials' after receiving $22m as part of the AATIP project. How Skinwalker Ranch now appears to be 'under new management' and (so we are told) odd things are happening there again. BAASS apparently have studied the biology of human 'antennas' who appear to attract strange phenomena. We'll even be getting a movie about the ranch and Bob Lazar's story is on the way (again) soon too.

Then look at the 'friendly' people outside of TTSA that are being utilised to release information and promote their story. How, to the TLDR masses, there is a general impression given that the Pentagon are behind all of this. But when you peel away the first layer you find that no one, still employed in the military, has confirmed anything more than AATIP existed and was shut down because it produced little more than paperwork. So you are left with all those gaping holes to gaze into.

My Take On Things

The tic-tac UFO incident occurred during a 'training exercise'. In fact the Nimitz carrier group didn't even sail out of port together until afterwards. Fravor was rolled out fairly swiftly for the news cameras. Then we have the recent 'fictional' account of events. Which just seems to obfuscate things.

It all appears like TTSA are chaotic, badly managed and don't even cross-check their own information releases for errors. But is that really the case?

Make no mistake that a huge 'entertainment' project is one of the major aims here. Only 'TTSA friendly' media outlets are being given in-depth interviews and allowed to issue new information. There is tight control for sure there.

But the video and other TTSA released information appears to be sloppy. I don't think TTSA care though . The UFO community has been totally bypassed. I believe that is because not many people outside of it take it seriously. Certainly the mainstream media won't.

I suspect there is a game being played with the US DoD. It's almost like all these releases of Pentagon videos and reports are really poking the DoD for some form of 'official' response. Perhaps even a legal one.

Speculating, I would say that certain individuals working under the TTSA banner have previously been involved in secret projects for the US military. There is something wrapped up in a 'black project' that they know about but can't utilise to move forward and develop in the 'white' world. So they are trying to somehow force the hand of the Pentagon. The DoD are so far refusing to play ball because they stand to gain nothing by doing so at present.

edit on 31/5/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I also find the fact that they think that TDL has got touch with the youth of today / millennial's laughable. Most millennial's don't know who he is, they should have chosen Kanye West or a reality TV star lol.

I like your speculation there MM, what are we talking then if we are going to go with your speculation? Where could we consider to look first?

Lockheed? Seems a bit too simple, but a possibility especially as TTSA have stated they want to "build a craft"

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I also find the fact that they think that TDL has got touch with the youth of today / millennial's laughable.

Tom is in his early 40s. I think a good analogy for those of us who were still in our youth in early 1990s Britain would be some government suits thinking that it would be a good idea to put David Icke out there on the Terry Wogan show to get us all more interested in religion.

I like your speculation there MM, what are we talking then if we are going to go with your speculation? Where could we consider to look first? Lockheed? Seems a bit too simple, but a possibility especially as TTSA have stated they want to "build a craft"

Well that's where I left it as speculation. Because once you start going too far down that road you can get lost. But I would say that maybe meta-materials and rare earth elements might be involved.

edit on 31/5/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I'm only up to the mud 20's in that book...did you get involved in the astr0 saga?

Either way interesting read so far.

Very interesting idea about forcing the hand of the powers that be.

if and that is a huge if, tdl an co. Really have access to the mystery metal and are about to release it for the world to see and examine it might make some contractor claim copyright and demand it back.

But even that might be a ln easy out/explanation.

Honestly it would practically take TDL/TTSA walking an ET on stage to convince me at this point

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Speculating, I would say that certain individuals working under the TTSA banner have previously been involved in secret projects for the US military. There is something wrapped up in a 'black project' that they know about but can't utilise to move forward and develop in the 'white' world. So they are trying to somehow force the hand of the Pentagon. The DoD are so far refusing to play ball because they stand to gain nothing by doing so at present.

It all goes back to before the so-called "project Montauk"

There are people deeply involved with all this right now, as I related
yesterday, who believe they too can use the "secret ancient occult
power" that I studied for 40 years, and can use it to communicate
with the "Phenomenon" and even power technology with it.

Let's call this "faction K".

Then there are the equally mentally ill people in the Collins Elite.

Let's call this "faction D".

They have both been fighting for government research and experimental
weapons dollars.

So in this you are correct.. both are trying to prove their case to the
larger government / industrial structure. Both are willing to use fraud,
even against the government!

Your point about getting the public on one of their sides is actually
brilliant in my opinion.

Of course it's a cover... and not the real thing that's going on.. but
'reality' is a multi-layered thing.. so it's good to have figured this out.

Good job.

Kev

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

..... We'll even be getting a movie about the ranch and Bob Lazar's story is on the way (again) soon too.

And right on cue...

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I assure you Jeremy is not working with TTSA nor does he have any covert (or otherwise) government connections.

I know him and speak to him almost daily, he is a hard working aspiring filmmaker with a two picture deal with The Orchard and that's really all there is to it.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have to backup Springer on this one.

There are people who initially signed on with TTSA and who now
regret doing that.. in fact I know multiple people this applies to.
There are others who never did sign on with TTSA, but just happen

to be working on projects with them, or on projects that people
assume are with them, but actually are not.

For example it would be a mistake to assume the "antenna project"
is funded by TTSA, at least directly.

I can't say what happens indirectly..

But as I indicated earlier, I'm cutting most of my human contacts
with the people I know who are involved, so it's doubtful that
I'll have further mundane updates on these kinds of subjects.

Actually I'm cutting most of my human contacts period.

But i have warm hopes that all this three act play stuff
works out in a beneficial manner for the innocent people
who get trod over.

Best,

Kev

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

At least it has suspenseful music..

TDL said he was working on a film about Bob on Joe Rogans podcast and here is a film about him, but if Springer said TDL &CO. Have nothing to do with it I guess they don't.

I'm 33 so I was to young to participate in ufology in the 90's but it seems the field has devolved into a money making machine.

I wonder if this is hour has always been and I'm just educated enough to see it now.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

DeLonge had said he was working on a book and film about the Lazar story. But I'm fine with that explanation.

Whoever is behind this ,the timing is perfect, with everything else going on at the moment, makes it an ideal time to release it.

TBH I would have watched that movie anyway because it is one hell of a crazy story.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The promo you showed is Jeremy's, he and the Orchard are "behind it", but it's not associated with TTSA.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thanks for clarifying that. If I make a mistake, which I have done, then I'll gladly hold my hands up and say so.

So I will apologize for misleading anyone here.

The Bob Lazar story has always fascinated me. So I guess we just have to wait now for it's release.

Any ideas on what platform it will be issued? DVD, Netflix or other?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It could be a top secret technology test.
The US would want to test it live on their own carrier sensors not potentially give info to another nation if something went wrong. That it had a detectable signature then vanished, dipped 60k feet in an instant.....it's like a child playing with a cat and a laser pointer. Some type of holographic technology that can confuse radar, we would never be told if they were developing anything like that and never will. The UFO label would work to bury the story in a mountain of tinfoil.

This type of speculation is more probable than "aliens duhhh".

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I totally concur that a "project palladium" type spoofing
test is a fairly reasonable hypothesis.

I don't think that there is any need to invoke "quantum
linkage" to offsite battlegroup models.. that's a bit woo
for even me.

Kev

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The Orchard (the distribution company buying the film once Jeremy is done with it) is one of the larger Netflix production companies out there...

They are also the company that bought the SkinWalker Ranch film.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The US would want to test it live on their own carrier sensors not potentially give info to another nation if something went wrong. That it had a detectable signature then vanished, dipped 60k feet in an instant.....it's like a child playing with a cat and a laser pointer. Some type of holographic technology that can confuse radar, we would never be told if they were developing anything like that and never will. The UFO label would work to bury the story in a mountain of tinfoil.

I thought that too at first but when the F18 pilot said what drew his attention to the object was "a disturbance on the water". I don't know how it would be possible for a hologram to cause a disturbance on physical matter.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

I thought that too at first but when the F18 pilot said what drew his attention to the object was "a disturbance on the water". I don't know how it would be possible for a hologram to cause a disturbance on physical matter.

That is probably the top secret part. It is like a WWI era person not understanding how a beam of light from a dark room could pop a balloon. It's wizardry.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The missing piece might be that this AAV was hovering right over that U.S. nuclear submarine. Scanning it...and the commanders knew this. And THAT is why the flight controller asked if the pilots were equipped with ordinance. It was a perceived threat to the sub...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Interesting this has been released to the public. The fact that the fed is admitting this is interesting, I really hate and do not anticipate the day this phenomenon, is revealed to the population of the world, I am getting the feeling we may see it in our lifetime. As we can see in our main stream media and social media the human psyche as a whole may not be able to handle the trauma it will have associated with it. Yet I am not surprised this happened about 99.9 percent sure it’s not a black ops scenerio, because just like these DOD employees I have seen some crazy crap and on the ground and ya it’s pretty weird and literally out of this world crap that our brains do not know how to imagine.

Chances are they have had more encounters and the frequency is becoming more common, so perhaps they are attempting to desensitize us in a primitive way, so not all of us break mentally when and if it happens..

Crazy times we live in.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57
a reply to: shawmanfromny

One thing that I find really funny is that those who appear as typical skeptics about ETH are in most cases the same ones who believe in all sorts of wild theories.

Opposite extremes have much in common.

Yeah, the pizza gate clan, can go on for days about that stupid lie! Yet something like this, with actual reports, cant be real! The report states, nothing from here could do this. It sure is not a drone from our planet. Perhaps from another though.

I have always thought the majority of sightings are not "manned"

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join