It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Pentagon Releases Declassified 13 Page 2004 Tic Tac UFO Analysis...AAV Not From Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Yesterday, George Knapp, chief investigative reporter at KLAS-TV in Southern Nevada, stated that his news station would disclose a declassified Pentagon 13 page report, analyzing the 2004 tic tac UFO incident, involving the USS Nimitz. This is what he stated on his Twitter account at 12:12 PM on May 18:

I went on Reddit's r/UFO page today and there's a discussion going on in regards to this, but there was no mention on the actual news report from Knapp's station. Some people on Reddit warned that this report might be heavily redacted (it's not). One member stated that he hoped this report mentions about the "gun tape footage" and the UFO "dropping things from the bottom."

Awesome! I still feel like there might be some good information that's not public. One version of the story talks about Fravor having "gun tape footage", what happened with that? Why did Fravor say that on some footage, you can see it dropping things from the bottom? What was he talking about? Also, the way people retell the story, it seems obvious that there exists audio recordings of everyone involved in the incident. Even if we don't get to hear it, I want to know what evidence exists. There are parts that will definitely be redacted. We've seen the "cover sheet" of the investigation, and we know from different retellings of the story that there's a good bit about the F/A-18's attempting to target and get a lock on the UAP but experiencing an advanced form of radar jamming. The US does not want any public information about how their radar systems work and what kind of jamming works or doesn't work.

www.reddit.com...

Also, it was mentioned on this Reddit thread, that Knapp posted 2 snippets from this report on his facebook account to tease his followers. He stated that a full news report would be aired on KLAS TV's I-Team 8 channel. Here are the pics of those 2 snippets:

Well, IMO, this news report that was aired last night, proves that our government has no idea on what the AAV (Anomalous Aerial Vehicle) actually is, but it's not from the US, or any other nation for that matter. The report states very clearly that, it "showed velocities far greater than anything known to exist, and it could turn itself invisible, both to radar and the human eye." Here is the George Knapp's Pentagon report on I-Team 8, that was aired last night. The link below the highlighted text has the video of the full news report AND a pdf of the actual Pentagon document!

In the explosion of media interest that followed the Pentagon's release of the Tic Tac video along with recordings of two other encounters, Commander Fravor expressed the opinion that the technology was far more advanced than anything known on earth.

But in the months since the release, the Pentagon has clammed up. It has declined to release official documents about the Nimitz Tic Tac encounter, or similar incidents.

Until last year, Elizondo ran AATIP, a secret Pentagon assignment that quietly evaluated UFO incident reports. He chafes at the armchair experts who claim the Tic Tac was a balloon or bird, a mistake by the pilots or a technical glitch.

"Let the data speak for itself," he said. "Let the information we receive from electro optical data; electro mechanical mechanisms be the tool in which we look and compare what the eyewitness testimony is saying."

Elizondo is not authorized to release such information, but the I-Team obtained some of it anyway. Earlier this year, we made a whirlwind trip to Washington for a debriefing arranged by former Senator Harry Reid. While in D.C., the I-Team obtained copies of unclassified documents related to the UFO encounters, including the Tic Tac. The analysis was compiled in 2009 with input from multiple agencies. It confirms the Nimitz group had several interactions with AAV's, Anomalous Aerial Vehicles.

Among the key findings in the report --the AAV is not something that belongs to the U.S. or any other nation. It was so advanced, it rendered U.S. capabilities ineffective. It showed velocities far greater than anything known to exist, and it could turn itself invisible, both to radar and the human eye.Essentially, it was undetectable, and unchallenged.

www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Has the DoD verified this?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Knapp has the nose.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Is this event unique in some way? Over the years, there have been several ATS threads where a military person, or astronaut, describes encounters with UFO's.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

Too early to say, since this news report aired yesterday. However, Senator Harry Reid arranged the debriefing and evidently knew of this report. Knapp acknowledges two things:

One:

a more comprehensive assessment was compiled but was never made public and has been seen by few, even inside the Pentagon.

Two:

The analysis report is not dated and has no logo, but four separate people who are familiar with its contents confirmed to the I-Team it is the real deal and was written as part of a Pentagon program. Another highly classified version was also written but is unlikely to ever be released.

+26 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're not serious are you? Did you even bother reading the pdf on this report? Have you ever heard the government admit in any report, that an unknown object witnessed by pilots and tracked by naval ships, "was so advanced, it rendered U.S. capabilities ineffective. It showed velocities far greater than anything known to exist, and it could turn itself invisible, both to radar and the human eye?" I bet you didn't.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Too early to say, since this news report aired yesterday. However, Senator Harry Reid arranged the debriefing and evidently knew of this report. Knapp acknowledges two things:

One:

a more comprehensive assessment was compiled but was never made public and has been seen by few, even inside the Pentagon.

Two:

The analysis report is not dated and has no logo, but four separate people who are familiar with its contents confirmed to the I-Team it is the real deal and was written as part of a Pentagon program. Another highly classified version was also written but is unlikely to ever be released.

Thats unfortunate. No logos and no verification means it could be fake and means the government could ignore it if its a leak.
I think the government putting their name to a report that says "it did things nothing known to man could do" would be huge.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I'll look forward to seeing the report if/when it comes out.

I wish they'd all stop with the UFO/UAP/AAV/'phenomenon.' When a bunch of people and technology have 'eyes on' something that's being flown intelligently they should call it an aircraft. Giving it all the voodoo and faux-tech terms makes me think of pseudoscientific mumbo-jumbo. It's like putting a pig in a white lab coat then expecting the same respect as a doctor.

They've been so overused through the years that I now automatically wait to be BSd by whoever promotes them.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

If im not mistaken, the report is in a pdf linked from the vegas news site. If not, wtf did i read

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I'll go have a look. When Knapp wrote 'you will,' I took it as meaning in the future.

ETA - Initial thoughts:

But now, the I-Team has obtained an in-depth report prepared by and for the military, and it analyzes the so-called Tic Tac UFO using the most sophisticated sensor systems in the world.

Who was this commissioned for? It appears to be pitched purely at the layman rather than anyone of rank in the Forces. All the terms and technologies are described for an audience with no subject knowledge about radars, aircraft or ships. This suggests the report was aimed at someone with no professional expertise which further implies it was an unofficial document of limited authority.

It has no dates, no author, no reference to the authors or recipients. No way of knowing where it came from either unless we take the 'I-Team' at face value.
edit on 5.19.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I didn't see a link to the PDF you're referring to in your post.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hypothetical Question. What would happen if, in a world where the theoretical military capabilities of all countries where MORE OR LESS known to each other and each of the major powers has a series of MORE OR LESS effective standoff weapons that kept each other at bay, one of those world powers was discovered to have secretly achieved a level of technology that GREATLY reduced the effectiveness of the other countries weapons and gave one country an overwhelming advantage?

There is a part in the report where fravor says the object appeared to "recognize" them, aligning its axis with their wings. That kind of reminds me of that thing pilots do to say hi by rocking their wings. It seems to have reminded fravor of some HUMAN gesture too.
This is speculation on my part of course. Could be an alien drone aligning some sensor/weapon with his plane for all I know. Or the whole report could have been typed up by some old Art Bell listener in the middle of the desert for kicks. Who knows?

edit on 19-5-2018 by Whoisjohngalt because: Addition

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Whoever compiled the report seems to have had access to those involved or the reports from those involved so perhaps it is what it claims to be although I find it odd they would speculate that a disturbance in the water could have been caused by a cloaked UAV when other explanations seem more likely.

Did anyone actually get eyes on with the object or are the reports based on electronic returns , CDR Fravor says he descended to 16000 feet to take a look then when he tried to get closer the object took off , did he see that visually or on radar ?

I'd be interested to know how this report came to light , from where it originated and who actually released it.

As ever with these things the report raises more questions than it answers.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
LMAO so the report is the real deal because they are telling you that it is?

This BS show is hilarious.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

The report is probably the real deal because of the detail reported in it.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It could turn out to be nothing more than secret experimental new inventions/programs of the US which were need to know back in the day.

ETA The name CDR David "Sex" Fravor seems odd too. Or is that just me? Sex? Really?
edit on 19/5/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Seems easy enough to verify if its real? Just ask the pilot. The name isnt blacked out, all the other names are for some reason (well, not the carrier strike group commander but that would be easy enough to find out since the strike group is named).

You would think that's odd but I guess not. His copilot was important enough to black out but not the pilot.
edit on 19-5-2018 by merka because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: merka

The name isnt blacked out, all the other names are for some reason (well, not the carrier strike group commander but that would be easy enough to find out since the strike group is named).
You would think that's odd but I guess not. His copilot was important enough to black out but not the pilot.

Probably because CDR David Fravor is in the open and giving interviews to TTSA and others.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
It could turn out to be nothing more than secret experimental new inventions/programs of the US which were need to know back in the day.

ETA The name CDR David "Sex" Fravor seems odd too. Or is that just me? Sex? Really?

Ya, in todays climate where everyone in the military has to sit through SHARP training and dont rape people classes, i find it odd that someones call sign is "sex".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join