It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe will break off from the US

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: mikkelno

I ain't kidding the USA folk on here are a bunch of snowflakes.
Unless you tow the trump line.
Site has gone to pot.

You've made pretty much the same post twice on this page alone.

You might want to reconsider who the snowflake is.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I wish we could have a none USA forum sick of the #e.
Just a huge circle jerk now.
I need a new forum free from us politics.

Unfortunatly I have not found an alternative yet. We should start our own

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Oh don't worry one day you guys will have no one to argue with but yourselves.
If wishing for ATS of old makes me a snowflake so be it.
I used to plug this site none stop now I'm embarrassed to do so.
I'm only here a day or so I'm bored abroad.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Has been talk to do so between some of us. Pm me your email.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Oh don't worry one day you guys will have no one to argue with but yourselves.
If wishing for ATS of old makes me a snowflake so be it.
I used to plug this site none stop now I'm embarrassed to do so.
I'm only here a day or so I'm bored abroad.

I wish for the old ATS as well.

That is why I don't start start political threads but when that is all there is to discuss what should we do?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Do what many of the great posters have done.
Anyone remember slayers threads etc?.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: purplemer

The Dam=nes had a massive influence on the Midlands. Even our local river in Congleton is named the river Dane. Why bring mohammed and blacks into this?

I needed to. To show the absurdity of your thinking. There is scientifically no such thing as race. When you talk about English places you are talking cods wollop again!

:-D

What is your obsession with muslims and blacks? This is about Danes and Europe and Yanks and even us slipping down the slide Brits. If Europe does pull back from the Yanks then it WILL BE either Putin or Square Heads who take control

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikkelno

originally posted by: ClovenSky

What? We have been at war more than Denmark. Let me look that up.

HMMMMMmmmmm.....the USA has been at war for 222 out of 239 years. What is that, somewhere around 90-92% of our entire existance?

I wonder what happened in those 21 years we were at peace. We must have been off our game at that time. SHAME ON US.

If you could just get us to remove our troops back to our own boarders, that would be greatly appreciated. I don't think we have the will or power to stop invading the world and to stop killing people. Almost like an addiction for some reason.

Can't tell if using sarcasm or not. I laughed anyways. I will personally step up at the front gates of every military base in Europe and politely ask them to return home. If that wont help, I'm sure Trump will tire of Europe soon enough and recall them

No sarcasm embedded.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Do what many of the great posters have done.
Anyone remember slayers threads etc?.

Not off the top of my head.

I still revisit Ast0s threads.

edit on 18-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: spelling

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
He ran on "America first". Meaning he represents US and our interests, first. Not you guys.

C'ya later alligator.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
He ran on "America first". Meaning he represents US and our interests, first. Not you guys.

C'ya later alligator.

And that's exactly why we should break off from the US.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Go cry on a different website perhaps?

Crying on an American website and demanding your own personal safe space to continue bemoaning more American related things is laughable 😄

Lets remember, it was an EU member who waltzed in demanding the removal of all things US from EU so that they can go pro russian and chinese.

Naturally, with a large American presence, the reactions are expected and rightfully so. Not going good for the Op an the few far in between that meekly agree with it, go figure.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It was an international website founded by a Brit and a couple of Americans.
Oh and don't worry like I said I'm here for a day or so collecting a few emails of guys who are not dicks. Then I'm out here just like all the good guys who used to make ATS great.
Because they are few and far between now.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

C'ya later alligator.

Then get off the computer and make it hap'n cap'n.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Go cry on a different website perhaps?

Crying on an American website and demanding your own personal safe space to continue bemoaning more American related things is laughable 😄

Lets remember, it was an EU member who waltzed in demanding the removal of all things US from EU so that they can go pro russian and chinese.

Naturally, with a large American presence, the reactions are expected and rightfully so. Not going good for the Op an the few far in between that meekly agree with it, go figure.

Not going well? I have yet to see a valid argument from anyone opposing my views. The vast majority stopped replying after posts full of bad geography and pathos arguments were made.
Maybe by posting on an American website would result in some sort of debate. Instead I read MAGA, and "the yanks saved your asses" all around. THAT is why moving to another website looks more apealing. Nothing but feelings and arrogance on this site instead of debates that lead somewhere.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Europe would be german or russian or japanese without the money lent to power the european war machine in WW2.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

C'ya later alligator.

It sounds like youre upset with your own leaders. Trust me the US taxpayers want you guys to carry your own weight as well.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Europe will break off from the US

And the US will start dating someone else immediately. Then Europe will call the US a "Slut" and the US will say, "Wasn't a slut when we were together" then Europe will call the US a "Whore".

Then the US will change it's number and Europe will call some friends and say, "Man, I miss the US" and the friends will say, "Dude! You dumped the US!"

Then Europe will show up where the US is working and say, "Sorry babe" and bring flowers.

But the US will have moved on.

And Europe will fall into a depression and start writing poetry.

While the US finds someone else and moves in with them and they get a dog together and are happy.

Then Europe will develop a drinking problem, lose their job, and end up living on the streets.

All because. . . "Europe will break off from the US".

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

LOL... Considering that the US imports far more than it exports, yet has the highest GDP by far of all countries, it won't hurt us one bit if Europe cut ties. Let them. When we stop importing and start manufacturing our own goods, it will only be good for us.

People on wellfare won't be able to afford smart phones and flat panel tvs, so what?

It's not going to happen, people have blustered all day long for many decades about cutting ties with the US... Good luck with that ever happening...lol

Jaden

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join