It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Seth Rich testimony...

Witch hunt [lol] testimony...
Yawn.

I'm going for a nap wake me when something happens!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What Q drop was that? I'm pretty sure the 6/11 thing originated with Julian Assange / Backchannel.

Q Post 1419

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jason97

How does that mean June 11th?

Like I said, it came from here:

edit on 11-6-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: butcherguy

the June 11th thing came from ETS. I've been saying he's probably a larper but its still early.
ETS was pushing because of a Q drop that pointed to the 6-11 date.

What Q drop was that?

I'm pretty sure the 6/11 thing originated with Julian Assange / Backchannel.

Also worth mentioning that this date could mean November 6, 2018.

See Q drop #1419.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

It was because Q set a trip with 23 so idea being it was 23 days to June 11th.

Then watch the news that day.

Still lots of day to go FAM.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I just don't see how you guys are getting June 11th from that drop?

Just because you add a 23 to the date doesn't really mean anything. It could be pointing somewhere else.
edit on 11-6-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

a reply to: jason97

How does that mean June 11th?

Like I said, it came from here:

It didn’t come from there. It came from Q.
It referred to 23 days from when he made the trip code change, which ended up being 6-11- 18 (or 6-12-18, d p nding how you counted).
#1419 was where Q confirmed by saying to watch the news that day..... associated with PAIN.
edit on b000000302018-06-11T09:19:44-05:0009America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2018 09:19:44 -0500900000018 by butcherguy because: Typos

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Jayson Thiessen, the show's director, stated that the character Discord was "straight off Lauren [Faust]'s pen" and was inspired by John de Lancie's popular character Q from the Star Trek: The Next Generation television series.

Ready and waiting, Agent 23.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
All of a sudden I can't reply to anyone. FauxMulder it's -23. Taken to mean a count down.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Kim Jong Un leaves hotel for night tour? Fox commenting that all the stores are closed.

Did something happen at hotel that he needed to evacuate?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jason97
All of a sudden I can't reply to anyone. FauxMulder it's -23. Taken to mean a count down.

Site is very glitchy this morning. I'm having all kinds of trouble posting!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jason97

Yes.
When the anon responded, Q confirmed by saying about watching the news that day.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hey guys do you mind retweeting? Trying to get this seen

twitter.com...

Can't wait to see what all today holds.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Like i said no more cryptic bullsnip. Wonderland is the world you perceive as reality but in truth it is as fake as it can be. Q is attempting to wake people up from their endless slumber. Some of you have always felt that something is wrong with this world. Some of you always felt like they do not belong here. I am here to tell you that you were right all along. We possess the technology to wipe out famine,diseases,terrorists or any other threats to humankind in a blink of an eye. This technology has existed for far longer than the history books have told you and not just since the Roswell incident.

History as you know it is and always was a complete and fabricated lie to prevent you from learning the truth about yourself and were you truly came from. We are not the first civilization that set foot on this planet. The ones who came before us annihilated themselves in a war of biblical proportions and the remnants of their existence were scrubbed from history. The question is how do you destroy or hide all that secret tech without making too much noise and prevent people who are not under your control from finding out what you are up to? War and terrorism. You invade countries under false pretenses like fabricating 9/11 and nobody bats an eye when historic artifacts get destroyed or conveniently go missing. The secret and hidden tech of past civilizations is scattered all over the globe and all the major countries are determined to secure every last piece of it. The Middle East is unfortunately one of these hotspots and it is sadly one of the many reasons why there is so much fighting going on.

You are Alice. You have to wake up before it is to late but it has and will always be your choice to do so. The door of all doors can be described as "just" a backdoor into various supercomputers who are "inhabitated" by highly sophisticated AI's who run predictive algorithms 7/24/365 and tells them the outcome of certain actions and what they will lead too when they let it happen and do nothing to prevent it. Some of them are now under /our control and that alone massively crippled the cabal. Without the capabilities to predict the future it gets really difficult for them to anticipate the moves of /our side.

The sudden increase of high profile suicides is them sending a message(doorknob) to others to stay silent or else. They are currently panicking like crazy because they relied heavily on those AI's and the spider web reaches too far and beyond to just kill them all without raising even more suspicion. The removal of cabal Fixers and exposing organizations like NXIVM are just another precursor to the main event. POTUS EO's paved the way for stripping them of their wealth and prevent them from escaping to other countries to avoid a fate worse than death.

This week we will show them that evil actions have dire consequences and that we do not care who you are.

Power? Gone.
Money? Gone.
Protection? Gone.
Trust the Plan and Q.
WWG1WGA

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

alternative decode for #1445 "NFMAKOPUQ"

NFM Technologies

Ranked amongst the most important tunnel-boring machine manufacturers on the world market, NFM Technologies provides its customers with tunneling machines of 4 to more than 15 metres in diameter, suited to all types of geology, acknowledged for their reliability and robustness. 
link

AKO

Army Knowledge Online (AKO) provides web-based enterprise information services to the United States Army, joint, and Department of Defense customers. Enterprise services are provided to these customers on both classified and unclassified networks, and include portal, e-mail, directory, discovery, and single sign-on functionality.[1] All members of the Active Duty, National Guard, Reserves, Army civilian, and select contractor workforce have an account which grants access to Army web assets, tools and services worldwide. All users can build pages, create file storage areas, and create and participate in discussion on the portal. AKO provides the Army with a single entry point for access to the Internet and the sharing of knowledge and information, making AKO the Army’s only enterprise collaboration tool operating throughout the Department of the Army (DA) worldwide. AKO has been deemed "the world's largest intranet
Wikipedia

PUQ

Presidente Carlos Ibáñez International Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto Internacional Presidente Carlos Ibáñez) (IATA: PUQ, ICAO: SCCI) is an airport serving the city of Punta Arenas in southern Chile in the Patagonia region of South America. Because of high amounts of tourism, it handles a large number of passengers per year. The airport is shared with the Chilean Air Force.
link

ALE services an intercontinental air bridge between Punta Arenas, Chile and the Ellsworth Mountains, West Antarctica. Weekly, scheduled passenger and cargo flights run from November through January, using an Ilyushin IL-76 TD transport aircraft with a flight time of 4 1/4 hours.

All flights depart from Presidente Carlos Ibañez del Campo airport (PUQ/SCCI) in Punta Arenas and land at Union Glacier ice runway (SCGC). Flights hold 60 passengers or two shipping containers volume of cargo, with a total capacity of 17,500 kg. Dedicated flights can be arranged for large groups of passengers or cargo. 
Antarctic Logistics & Expeditions LLC (ALE)

And since somebody brought up the Pleiades (was it the twatter formerly known as ETS?):

The Pleiades is a volcanic group of youthful cones and domes with Mt. Pleiones, a small stratovolcano being the dominant volcano and rising 500 m above the Evans Neve Plateau. Three nested summit craters lie at the top of Mt. Pleiones. Taygete Cone in the Pleiades was dated at 3000 years, making it one of the youngest volcanic centres in Antarctica.
Wikipedia

edit on 11-6-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

So, was WW2 all about preventing Alien Disclosure?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Does...everyone in the world need "deprograming?"

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Retweeted.
Phuk Deniro (that's not a town in Thailand).

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm beginning to Think the 1448 post should be read as "Family Feud, Storm, World Wide"

Kanye West accuses Kardashians of cheating on Family Feud

www.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Does...everyone in the world need "deprograming?"

I did not listen to the deprogramming link.
Did you?

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join