It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Egg Farm! Is this thing an Egg:

There's a Simpsons Episode about the Stone Cutters. They all sing a song, there's a f#ck!ng Egg sitting in one of the seats!!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Futurama Episode: Is the Space Pope reptilian?

The Space Pope:

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jason97
Sitting?
That's a table not a chair.

I never thought I'd ever have to point something like that out.
Lol. And I sold furniture for a living. Not once in a thirty three year career.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jason97
Sitting?
That's a table not a chair.

I never thought I'd ever have to point something like that out.
Lol. And I sold furniture for a living. Not once in a thirty three year career.

I think he is describing a scene in a Simpson's episode that looks similar to the scene in the pic.

edit on 11-6-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's holding a Mug of Beer!!!

Source: www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-6-2018 by jason97 because: eta

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Pompeo gave a speech about 45 mins ago. The speech itself was diplomatic and predictable, nothing abnormal ( though I'm pretty exhausted, so I could've missed something ) But there were 2 things that I think are noteworthy right off the bat:

-At one point Pompeo mistakenly says "eagle", then quickly corrects himself by saying "eager." Sound familiar? iron eagle = eager lion

-The flags behind Pompeo:

They're missing the traditional gold fringes around the border. What're those gold fringes for? They have to do with Admirality Law. A gold fringe flag was historically used during times of war in maritime Admiralty Law, voiding Constitutional rights. Somehow it became the standard in court rooms and is traditionally seen behind U.S. officials giving speeches.

One view on that:

The flags displayed in State courts and courts of the United States have gold or yellow fringes. That is your WARNING that you are entering into a foreign enclave, the same as if you are stepping into a foreign embassy and you will be under the jurisdiction of that flag. The flag with the gold or yellow fringe has no constitution, no laws, and no rules of court, and is not recognized by any nation on the earth, and is foreign to you and the United States of America.

www.apfn.org...

How interesting... Does this mean the U.S. is actually speaking for "itself"?
edit on 11-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sitting? That's a table not a chair. I never thought I'd ever have to point something like that out. Lol. And I sold furniture for a living. Not once in a thirty three year career.

Yes I agree with you. Who could possibly mistake a table for a chair.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I've just been listening to that briefing and I noticed the 'eagle/eager' slip-up too.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I caught eagle too!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tiredoflooking

A major volcano/caldera blowing would cause worldwide disruption. So would a geostorm seeded with a nerve agent... but trust the plan... Though that could certainly be a sky event i'm sure there is a lot of effort going in to man-to-man marking on that stuff.

ETA - As a heavy sleeper I can vouch that a glass of water thrown over the face works wonders!!!

Yellowstone?

I just got up and have been blasted with all these Q drops. Guys, keep deciphering.

Where's my coffee?!!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Q post 1441. This may sound way off and thank you for posting this picture Rel. Does anyone else but my crazy mind think those towers in post 1441 look like landing platforms for large disc shaped craft? Pleiades?

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I need to go out for few hours but below are a couple of links I found in relation to Kate Spade and shipping from china to long beach

A

Go down page to Asian ports and drill down.

B

Look into sunnyline shipping and lifeguard press. Also David Coffey who owns lifeguard and seems in 30s with little experience to BASE jumping to owner of handbag company.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'm beginning to Think the 1448 post should be read as "Family Feud, Storm, World Wide"

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'm beginning to Think the 1448 post should be read as "Family Feud, Storm, World Wide"

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Q Post 849

Could it be we are just like Norh Korea? The North Korean Government only allows their people to see what THEY want them to see. Well could it be that our Government is doing the same thing?! MOAB!

edit on 11-6-2018 by jason97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
For the record, I was no help to Dashen at all

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hasn't FF always meant "False Flag?" I would think the code " Family Feud" would be slightly different.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Here is a shipping receipt for Kate Spade bags. 100 shipped that weighed 1036lbs.

Seair

Authentic Kate Spade handbags have been produced in a total of eight countries - USA, Italy, China, Taiwan, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines. Many handbags produced before 1996 will not display an origin label, but all handbags produced after 1996 will have one. The majority of nylon bags made between 1996 and 2002 were produced in the USA (some made in Taiwan) and will have a tag featuring an American flag with “MADE IN USA” in all uppercase under the flag. Most leather, suede, and calf hair bags are produced in Italy, but the “made in Italy” tag will vary. The majority of Kate Spade handbags made after 2002, with the exception of leather handbags, are made in China and Indonesia. Each origin tag is usually sewn into the seam of the interior zip pocket.

Some made in China

It's easy to miss. The words "on purpose" are printed on a small label inside the tote bag alongside the name of the woman who made it. It sits inconspicuously next to the other handbags on the shelves at high-end fashion brand Kate Spade. There is nothing notably different about it. Yet it was made in a factory that doesn't have a reliable source of running water, where the electricity routinely cuts out, and where, until relatively recently, the workers didn't have the necessary manufacturing skills. It's in a tiny village called Masoro in landlocked Rwanda. There are no dependable roads, which means all the products made here have to be airlifted out - a much more expensive option than the usual way of sending them by ship. And perhaps most unusually, this factory didn't exist at all until global fashion firm Kate Spade decided to open it and fund its creation just over three years ago. The obvious question is: Why?

Using shipping containers to ship the children in would be my guess as to why

Kate Spate was honary chair of NY Center for Children. John Allen is on the board of advisors of NY Center for Children and he is also he is also chairman of the board and interim CEO of SOS Children's Villages. SOS Children's Villages is connected to Cemex in Tuscon where the child trafficking was recently discovered.

NY Center for Children

John Allen Linkedin Page

Cemex and SOS Children's Villages

edit on 1am611America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2018 07:24:03 -050024672018-06-11T07:24:03-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 1am611America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jun 2018 07:26:23 -050026672018-06-11T07:26:23-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Q Post #1443

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Interpretation off the cuff:
#FLY[RodRosenstein]FLY#
You Failed to fulfil WH instruction / agreement.
DECLASSIFY for Public[3 items]
Executive Order dated_so now official
Your IG redactions are too heavy, remove them or else
Barack Hussein Obama [WH has the [call] to you from the [tarmac] of Bill Clinton/LorettaLynch] #Rod Rosenstein#
JamesComey.
#2.
LorettaLynch.
BillPriestap.
PeterStrzok.
LPage.
……….
We have:
FBIs faked 302s
FBI Texts
Tarmac meeting recording
FBI bad actions
DOJ bad actions
Your bad Operative insertion(s) into POTUS campaign
Your use of UK [SIS]
We will bring it all out of the dark and into the LIGHT.
Shall we play a game?
———————————-
You have a choice.
Do what is right.
There are now 24 more FBI agents willing to testify
Next DOJ - offer open [2].
Next C_A - offer open [3].
GOOD vs. EVIL.
Q

Wouldn't Declassify for Public [3] be "3 days" instead of "3 items"? The IG report is being released June 14, which is 3 days from now.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
A goat walks the red carpet at the Tony Awards.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

The red carpet at the Tony Awards on Sunday night had plenty of celebrities decked out in fashion from top designers. But what captured the attention of social media ― and even Women’s Wear Daily ― was not who was wearing whom.

It was Sparky the Goat.

Just coincidence that the goat walked the red carpet because it 'starred' in a musical production? Or is it blatant symbolism?

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join