It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Popping off in PA:

The results of a lengthy probe into the handling of sexual abuse claims by Roman Catholic dioceses throughout Pennsylvania, which victim advocates say will be the biggest and most exhaustive ever by a U.S. state, could be made public within weeks.

A statewide grand jury spent nearly two years looking into the abuse scandal, and Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro has said he plans to address the panel's findings by the end of June.

Further adds:

Krumenacker, a Cambria County judge who has been overseeing the grand jury, wrote in his opinion that the investigative body had heard from dozens of witnesses and reviewed over half a million pages of internal documents from diocesan archives. The investigation involved allegations of child sexual abuse, failure of church structures to report it to law enforcement and obstruction of justice by people "associated with the Roman Catholic Church, local public officials and community leaders," he said.

The report could be groundbreaking, said Terry McKiernan, president of BishopAccountability.org. Several smaller states, including Maine and New Hampshire— each with one diocese that covers the full state — have issued reports, but no state the size of Pennsylvania has conducted a full accounting, he said.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Won't let me paste the image grrrrrrrrrrr. If you look at FOX News main page right now in the upper right they have market quotes. Nice to see the QQQ market is up .01% LOLOLOL

edit on 10-6-2018 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: imthegoat
ETS is now "Rogue" and has @kill_rogue in their description.

No, that is NOT ETS.
ETS changed his name. ETS is now twitter.com...

From TCC aka ETS:

TextI heard it's starting in the afternoon today, D.C. time; but honestly I'm on the other side of the Earth (1 a.m. Monday here).

That plays out as Singapore. 1PM E.S.T is 1 AM Singapore time.

Hmmm......

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

The occult practitioners, of which I think it's safe to say Podesta is one, have been telling us for thousands of years that they've been in contact. I do think many of the elites are under the sway of what are sometimes called the "fallen ones."

It actually makes an overlay that fits world events and mysterious happenings pretty durn well.

Exactly.

Being in contact with "aliens" is, other than being rich and famous, what makes their switch to the dark side so appealing.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Is there some symbolism here abut Trudeadu no longer being High Brow (Wiki)... i.e. no longer one of the elite, or falsely one of the elite?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Copyright law could put an end to net Memes

These people are so stupid. "We have identified the causes of thoughtcrime: Dailymail Newspaper - we must buy it. Facebook - we must regulate it. Memes - we must outlaw it. Then Hillary voted. Then Brexit overturned".

What they don't get is that humans have a soul that can feel the truth. No amount of goodthink propaganda will change that.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

Qsters may be interested in the Justin Trudeau "ungluing".! His fake eyebrow came unglued today at the joint presser with Macron. Funniest thing i've seen all week.!

Trump curse in action? # EyebrowGate is trending..

www.cpac.ca...

LOLOLO...c'mon now , who can take a Man that glues on eyebrows seriously !! He showed his true colors when he waited for Trump to leave the conference and then talked smack to the press about him. Maybe he could have wished Trump well in his upcoming summit with Kim, that if successful would Help the whole World ! How long till Canada can boot him out ?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

Qsters may be interested in the Justin Trudeau "ungluing".! His fake eyebrow came unglued today at the joint presser with Macron. Funniest thing i've seen all week.!

Trump curse in action? # EyebrowGate is trending..

www.cpac.ca...

It's just so hard not to see him as a bad move and like Jordan Peterson has said: He doesn't seem to have matured yet.

edit on 10-6-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Is there some symbolism here abut Trudeadu no longer being High Brow (Wiki)... i.e. no longer one of the elite, or falsely one of the elite?

Maybe he's been "de-elited"

💥🚬💥

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Copyright law could put an end to net Memes

These people are so stupid. "We have identified the causes of thoughtcrime: Dailymail Newspaper - we must buy it. Facebook - we must regulate it. Memes - we must outlaw it. Then Hillary voted. Then Brexit overturned".

What they don't get is that humans have a soul that can feel the truth. No amount of goodthink propaganda will change that.

Max Headroom is ALIVE !!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The Twitter eyebrow memes and Merkel memes today are hilarious.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been posted. I did not see it if it was.

Pretty interesting thread on the OIG report from Imperator Rex: threadreaderapp.com...

I can hardly wait for what is coming.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

Nine days old and just now surfacing on ATS?

Wtf?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So i was curious about fiji water, so i did some looking and found a decent article, seems to be well researched. I know Q always says watch the water....

mother fiji article

Anywho, the interesting stuff is a little more than halfway through the article

link   
***Staff Message***

Please check your PMs.

link   

Gonna be a sky party in Singapore yall
edit on Sun Jun 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wtf?

Actually it was posted about a week ago. Don't recall who. Still good for those who haven't seen.

I have been lurking all day waiting for the change to #8

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23478857]carewemust[/post)

I’m pretty sure it was posted

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Check yo pm

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust

Wtf?

Actually it was posted about a week ago. Don't recall who. Still good for those who haven't seen.

I have been lurking all day waiting for the change to #8

I usually review this tbread carefully after an absence. Must have missed that important post.
Tks for reposting!

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join