It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Your pic made me think - what happens to all the MK Ultra trained kids in the aftermath of this process? Do they pose a risk for the future if not de-programmed?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Noname is being rhetorical, speaking to nobody.....just as-if he had worldwide support.

He has to say something.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It's hillarious! Did you catch the gmail symbol on the bag assange steals frim HILLARY?

Also pepe the frog watching on at the beginning.

Crazy how this whole thing has played out over the years.
edit on Sun Jun 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Interesting reference to water by Natanyahu on this twitter video

Sorry, not embedable.

Great find LAL,

IMO, this is a major boom. In my lifetime there has been no distinction between gov and people by opposition leaders. Bomb Iraqi kids cause, you know, WMD. Drone strike a wedding, because you know, knowing the family is guilt by association.

The presence of this video, even without the "Watch The Water" moment, is remarkable.

I'm no fan of benji to be sure but it should be noted here. A LOT of people have been quietly waiting in various "positions" for this time to come. Bankers to Bakers, all buying time, not saying ole bengi is one, but many have been sandbagging in the hopes the planetary population would choose liberation.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Your pic made me think - what happens to all the MK Ultra trained kids in the aftermath of this process? Do they pose a risk for the future if not de-programmed?

Astute observation. The problem is a part of those children rescued from the warehouses etc. too. My understanding is it is being addressed.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Seem like a lot of PM going around. Anything good that your willing to share?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It worries me too.

I think they are expendable to these people and need protection.

Problem is, a lot dont even know what they really are.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
These people are thick.

Patent for the use of blood in Cement

The present invention relates to the use of blood in the construction and building industry, whereby blood and extracts of blood containing haemoglobin are used as air entraining colloids. The recommended process for preparing a lightened material consists in associating a construction element chosen from the cements, mortars and concretes, with at least one air entraining colloid chosen from whole blood, globules, red blood corpuscles and haemoglobin. The invention also relates to the lightened material obtained according to this process.

Makes me think about the ghost cities in China do they have to much "concrete"

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

For instance, on Shortland Island, which is near Papua New Guinea, a human sacrifice would be necessary upon the building of a common house. The victim would be placed in a hole and then crushed under the weight of a pole dropped into the pit.

From the Smithsonian Article Human Sacrifices lie behind the rise in Ancient Social Status

It seems not that much has changed since ancient times.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

edit on 10-6-2018 by jason97 because: incomplete and removed

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

It's hillarious! Did you catch the gmail symbol on the bag assange steals frim HILLARY?

Also pepe the frog watching on at the beginning.

Crazy how this whole thing has played out over the years.
edit on Sun Jun 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No, missed Kek and saw the bag being stolen but, alas, was not observant enough. And Assange stole the bag.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Q Post 1368

Allison Mack was arrested on April 20, 2018. New York AG Eric Schneiderman ANNOUNCED his resignation on the night of May 7, 2018. That's 17 days after Mack's arrest. Schneiderman officially left his office on Tuesday night May 8, 2018.

Allison Mack Link:
www.tvguide.com...

Eric Schneiderman Link:
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Watch the water.

TOL that video was hilarious! I'm so sorry I got you confused.
edit on 0pm610America/ChicagoSun, 10 Jun 2018 22:17:54 -0500176102018-06-10T22:17:54-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It's quick. Easy to miss.

A silly parody but actually really deep meaning as are most videos ever shared by Anon Scan.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Interesting reference to water by Natanyahu on this twitter video

Sorry, not embedable.

Great find LAL,

IMO, this is a major boom. In my lifetime there has been no distinction between gov and people by opposition leaders. Bomb Iraqi kids cause, you know, WMD. Drone strike a wedding, because you know, knowing the family is guilt by association.

The presence of this video, even without the "Watch The Water" moment, is remarkable.

I'm no fan of benji to be sure but it should be noted here. A LOT of people have been quietly waiting in various "positions" for this time to come. Bankers to Bakers, all buying time, not saying ole bengi is one, but many have been sandbagging in the hopes the planetary population would choose liberation.

Thank God for Donald Trump. It is happening little by little and by leaps and bounds.

Someday MSM will struggle to find news with shock value.

Thing is, people alive today must educate their children on the truth of what happens if they don't remain diligent and hold government accountable. Education systems will have to change. Propaganda outlawed. Term limits imposed.

I am feeling the hope.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

twitter.com...

She knows what's up.

These are fam refrences and 8chan infinity refrence.

Ahhhh the whole world talks in code and always has!

Q glasses man.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
FEMA deprogramming camps perhaps?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't think Trump will ever do that.

As long as he's ok the world will be.

And for the little guys, well I know I have my own protection

Big dogs are good for that!

Man...all this code...

Eta. Also as long as they still have experienced handlers all the bloodline ones will be fine Im sure.
edit on 10 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Did you notice the typo on Kim's first twat? "Family Fued" instead of Feud?

Meaning - Fam Fu**ed?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I agree, he wouldn't do that. I was partly being tongue in cheek and partly thinking 'good way to keep the bad guys out'.

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join