It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
You could sell your soul for a dime bag around the way.

But can you sell it to god for a dime bag?

If you can't then how was Dylan going to sell his soul to god? All it takes is a little common sense to grasp what I'm saying. Well, that and to not jump in looking for a fight.

I hope you get paid to be here because I just don't understand why you put forth so much effort to distort. Funny thing is that everyone here is so damn nice and will try to point you in the "right" direction. Kill you with kindness too funny.

I don't get paid. Do you get paid for posting your opinions?

I'm not asking for directions. I'm pointing out the flaws in the logic of some of the posts.
edit on 28-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Though I do feel a little bit guilty because of my unfair advantage by being able to use my "abilities" to discern truth from fiction.

Yet, in my opinion, comments like the one above severely diminish your worth, as it readily needs to be dressed in pride and arrogance.

Am I wrong?

Just stating the truth and nothing more. I don't care about my pride and i have no interest to prove my worth to others.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
No, they probably let one of the many gods take possession of their souls..

The story we were discussing was about selling your soul to the "one true god", which is where the disconnect is.

Might want to come up to speed before jumping in?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Though I do feel a little bit guilty because of my unfair advantage by being able to use my "abilities" to discern truth from fiction.

Yet, in my opinion, comments like the one above severely diminish your worth, as it readily needs to be dressed in pride and arrogance.

Am I wrong?

Just stating the truth and nothing more. I don't care about my pride and i have no interest to prove my worth to others.

Than there's no need repeating it again later in this thread.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
hey guys wondering if anyone remembers the post Q made about ten days of darkness? is that why he is quiet now? just a thought. carry on with your great work stay united. I will go back to lurking in the shadows until i have something to contribute!

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

I do too, don't feel bad he skipped mine last session as well. Really tough/revealing seem to be bypassed. All good.

As disappointing as it may be, the most perceptive questions are probably least likely to be answered..at least directly. It's a process. The Q&A stuff is mostly to help people catch up or keep up.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The pattern is always the same and will keep repeating until the lesson is learned:

1. Das KAK posts something.

2. People get riled up and respond.

3. Mods come in and delete posts. Some get postbanned.

4. Mod issues a thread warning.

5. Das KAK tones it down and feigns benevolent intentions.

6. Same procedure repeated a few pages later.

Control your own mind and you won't be mind controlled.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sure , there is only one true God , but there are also those who think they're gods or at least act to be one of those gods expelled from the kingdom itself imho..

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You missed the start, where someone posts something that might have an error in it.

Also, I never feign benevolent intentions.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Sure , there is only one true God , but there are also those who think they're gods or at least act to be one of those gods expelled from the kingdom itself imho..

But that wasn't what the original post about Bob Dylan selling his soul was about.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If you sell your soul, something has to return instead otherwise the body wouldn't function to be alive?
But anyway I'm not going to do that here another time another place another thread..
edit on 0b22America/ChicagoMon, 28 May 2018 16:10:22 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 28 May 2018 16:10:22 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Am I wrong?

Than there's no need repeating it again later in this thread.

To be honest the thought that my reply could sound arrogant to some people didn't even crossed my mind.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here is a snap shot of the "Fake New's"

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If you sell your soul, something has to return instead otherwise the body wouldn't function to be alive?

That still has nothing to do with the original post.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Sounds like the soulless automatons i see on the tube in rush hour everyday.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

lmao..

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

But that wasn't what the original post about Bob Dylan selling his soul was about.

Get your popcorn. While we are here how about some more lurkers sign up and shine your light! You are welcome here.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You'd think that it would be obvious coming from someone who hasn't contributed anything of his own to the site and what has been offered via posts lacks any substance.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

PAY ATTENTION

Masonic blood drives in Cali?

There's no such thing!! (in abundance)

- Rotate 180° for BABALON

The A∴A∴ manages the Tree in it's entirety.

The Third Order is the Silver Star.

Lot's of BLOOD is REQUIRED.

It's where you make the demons your bitch.

...putting the "dark" into indentured servitude.

Yes, you can use inherently bad things to do good.

It's the Magus at his APEX.

Interestingly, in my city, they are having a huge Jewish Cultural Fest in a couple weeks, on the grounds of the largest Jewish Temple here...land which was mysteriously given from our Parks system, about 25 years ago...in contradiction to the legal restrictions of the Family Trust that donated it.

But, this is the very first Jewish Heritage Festival they've had...with lots of radio ads and outreach to the rest of the community, to come enjoy learning and participating in traditional dancing, drinking and eating. Aeems to me, that someone feels a need for some feel-good bread and circuses public outreach.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I can help. Always refrain from talking about oneself unless it's being used as a subject matter expert.

I like you and your contributions. There's no need to plume your feathers as it were.

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join