It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Active shooter in Indiana. Distract! Distract!

If they keep killing children they're going to find themselves in a civil war.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 25-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Makes you wonder, huh.

Definitely.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Active shooter in Indiana. Distract! Distract!

If they keep killing children they're going to find themselves in a civil war.

www.foxnews.com...

FFS! Leave the friggin children alone!! Question - does these killings count as 'sacrifice' for their luciferian worshop? In my mind, it's always the movie image of a sacrifice ritual, with the black capes, over a fire etc. I wonder if that is why they always target schools. Hmm.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

This could tie in to the chain of numbers and letters we received a few weeks back. It had something to do with Bitcoin transfers if i remember correctly.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Time to start holding schools responsible for the safety of students.

I've heard many good ideas that don't involve anything but common sense. Problem is the schools are allowed to kick the can of responsibility down the street and sit on their hands and WAIT for someone to tell them what to do. Want a safer school, then how about people who care that run them.

Time to start placing responsibility onto those that are there and not on lawmakers , whom are above the very laws they pass.

God bless those souls in the line of fire.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It’s the only tactic they have left. It’s failing miserably too.

On a rather exciting note my old squad leader, from when I was a fresh boot, his security company is working with Florida schools to provide security now. Pretty stoked about that! CIS Safe School Program
lots of veterans providing security for schools now. Bout damn time.

www.linkedin.com...

The cover photo on the page is my former squad leader too. Semper Fidelis brother!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Did anyone of you watch the Naval Potus speech right now? 8 is freaking out because he apparently said The Great Re-Awakening! Can anyone please confirm it?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Did anyone of you watch the Naval Potus speech right now? 8 is freaking out because he apparently said The Great Re-Awakening! Can anyone please confirm it?

Yes he said it exactly!!!!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: doobydoll
It's Pentecost on Sunday. Is it about the Holy Spirit is supposed to descend from the Heavens or something?

Just thinking out loud that Q having absolute Faith in God and the power of Prayers etc, I'm wondering if something symbolic might be on the cards this weekend. Pentecost/sky event? (shrug).

Just something that popped into my otherwise empty head. Just thought I'd mention it.

Pentecost Sunday was May 20th.

Oops lol I thought it was the last Sunday in May. Sincere apologies folks..

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Georges latest has some very important data to keep in mind when deconstructing other thread OP's Like Clapper whose story keeps changing there is also the MSM that seems to be moving in the same direction .

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I am a few miles from Noblesville at the dentist. My nieces USED to go to that school! Scary stuff!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

During the swearing in of the CIA director he actually commended them on their use of both modern and ANCIENT tools too.... This is after the Q drop mentioning the Ark of the Covenant . Seems to me a lot of connections in his speechs (mostly never seen due to media bias)
edit on 5252018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yup he said it !!

BwaaaaHaHaHa

😎🚬

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Flynn's photo is from the 100th Planned Parenthood Gala. Look who i found and pay attention to the HRC and Meryl Streep dress. There are no coincidences. Planned Parenthood's 100th Anniversary Serves Up Glamour for a Great Cause

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Yes he said it exactly!!!!

Nice thanks for the confirmation.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

It’s the only tactic they have left. It’s failing miserably too.

On a rather exciting note my old squad leader, from when I was a fresh boot, his security company is working with Florida schools to provide security now. Pretty stoked about that! CIS Safe School Program
lots of veterans providing security for schools now. Bout damn time.

www.linkedin.com...

The cover photo on the page is my former squad leader too. Semper Fidelis brother!

Thank you for sharing. I have liked and shared.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

During the swearing in of the CIA director he actually commended them on their use of both modern and ANCIENT tools too.... This is after the Q drop mentioning the Ark of the Covenant . Seems to me a lot of connections in his speechs (mostly never seen due to media bias)

Wait Q never mentioned the AotC or did they? That drop came from me.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Wait Q never mentioned the AotC or did they? That drop came from me.

As I've said a 1000 times. This thread is watch and info pulled.

Keep up the good work!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I stand corrected..... Now I believe maybe it was a shout out to you ! Why mention Ancient tools >

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Another possible decode of the Flynn message.

FFF could stand for the infamous First (we) F#ck Flynn conversation and DG for down goes. CF is obviously the Clinton Foundation. Just my take on it.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join