It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I agree with you! I honestly keep having these dreams about how this is going to be the next act to finish in our new reality of MAGA+World that we are all in.
Then something with Iran becoming significantly better for them and the world. Hollywood /Spygate will begin visible implosion due to NIX while Hollywood unveils. Next the OIG will have its vengeance with unsealed indictments in October-ish. Midterms are in early November.
I recall a q about 11.3 and Podesta indictments actionable 11.4. Thats right before our national midterms on 11.6
Wasn’t there something about riots being prepped to be a smokescreen for those under unsealed indictments, it would be their attempt to exit America.

I feel like q said stuff like this long ago and it’s all fitting in order now.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Q authentication thread on twitter by prayingmedic

twitter.com...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Why did Praying Medic say that there are some changes going on right now with Q, and that we should pray for Q's team?
Source: twitter.com...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why did Praying Medic say that there are some changes going on right now with Q, and that we should pray for Q's team?
Source: twitter.com...

Look in the tweet replies, he says "dreams" when someone asks why.

I like most of praying medic's work, but I don't put much stock in dreams as accurate premonitions.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Unless he is referring to crumbs that contain dreams like for example:

#790 (snippet)

PROJECT DEEPDREAMv2[A]].

#165, #166 (snippet)

Jason Bourne (Deep Dream).

#1254 (snippet)

Sweet Dreams

#396 (snippet)

SWEET DREAMS

edit on 25-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Unless he is referring to crumbs that contain dreams like for example:

#790 (snippet)

PROJECT DEEPDREAMv2[A]].

No. His dreams are a reoccurring theme in his videos. If I remember correctly he credits God for them.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Here's another early morning coffee muse.

New article on Neon Revolt is a nice read. He goes into how deep the shilling tactics on the internet go and some people these companies are connected to.

neon revolt

Also, "American Bridge" is one of the conservative opposition groups owned by David Brock ( James Alefantis' boyfriend ). This article links their shilling tactics in their "playbook".

article with PDF link

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Lmao priceless

Hello Qsters I hope we all have a wonderful day with alot to talk about in a peaceful manner

edit on 0b11America/ChicagoFri, 25 May 2018 04:06:11 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 25 May 2018 04:06:11 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Makes you wonder, huh.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Here's another early morning coffee muse.

New article on Neon Revolt is a nice read. He goes into how deep the shilling tactics on the internet go and some people these companies are connected to.

neon revolt

Also, "American Bridge" is one of the conservative opposition groups owned by David Brock ( James Alefantis' boyfriend ). This article links their shilling tactics in their "playbook".

article with PDF link

At least the pdf link works. Neon Revolt is undergoing error "509" Bandwidth Limit Exceeded. Maybe too much traffic due to article or DDOS.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Found in the Epstein Files. Epstein was/is an informant for the FBI. Mueller made a deal with him.

Mueller has a finger in everybodys pies! He could have blackmailed many people with information Epstein provided. Also, could have done his job and prosecuted the bastards.

truepundit.com...

This here needs to be screamed from the highest mountains..

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS SEP 25, 2012
Bill and Hillary Clinton dine at trendy Brooklyn pizzeria Roberta’s at party for Democratic donor

Does this make Bill and Hillary hipsters? WORSE
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former President Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton dined Friday at the graffiti-laden, uber-trendy Brooklyn pizzeria Roberta's during a private birthday party for a top Democratic donor, according to a singer who performed at the gala.

*Bold is from LNM

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I don't see that tweet. Did he delete it?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

A very valid point. I was thinking of a conservative treehouse article I had just read where this whole charade is really about the US and China's trade war; and the whole Asian "saving face" thing.

It will def. be interesting to see if there is a new location, and if there is symbolism to it.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That Trump tweet about Barry is from 2012. You can find it in the Trump twitter archive

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I just saw on MSNBC that they refuse to say #spygate LOL

Check this out, they call it "semantic infiltration" @1:02

www.youtube.com...

By the way, the "lie" is calling #spygate #spygate XD

They just identified one of their own subterfuge tactics lol... I just can't believe how far they'll go to hang on to their false narrative...They are literally destroying themselves!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

'Eschaton of the ages' the end of the world you say? So the USA IS the whole world
GTFO

I guess we'll be ok down under then living in our multi dimensional Mandela world.

Literary license - go for it.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What does it hurt >

Lets send our Prayers to the Q Team & to each other that stand for the Good and wish to defeat evil.... Unity means a lot.

Your religion makes no difference, love is universal

Myself will be doing so 2 times a day like clockwork. Noon and 6pm EST .... Join me, it doesn't cost a thing.....

Of course I'll be doing it more frequent than that, and have been, but there is power in numbers

God Bless the USA ....Keep Love in Your Heart

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Harvey Surrenders!

Harvey Weinstein is expected to face charges that he raped one woman and forced another to perform oral sex on him

Front page CNN.
edit on 25-5-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join