It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And So It Begins..... A Critical Bible Prophesy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The problem with crying wolf is the wolf will eventually show up
when you least expect it to.
edit on 13-5-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

The Bible also clearly states not to attempt or make phrophecy.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

No necessarily..

I have been telling chics in bars I was rich and famous for decades and no wealth or fame has showed up growling at my door lol..

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

NO,not to predict dates.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

YOU were the wolf at the bars picking up chicks using a lie
to lure them in.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Deuteronomy 18:10b-12a “anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, 12 for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord.”

I know, I know there are other verses that contradict that verse, but that is what happens when you have a bunch of different authors with different opinions on what church doctrine should be.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It was a joke.. lol

But more than that I don’t think that analogy works lol.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

True, but your ilk always comes in and muddies the waters with off topic garbage in a dedicated forum for discussion of such topics.

How about commenting on the actual topic, like your opinion if Trump will pull it off, and what that could mean for world peace, instead of attacking the bible.

Please read this from the ATS MODS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
Mention of Revelation reminds us that there is also a general persecution to come before the return of Christ. Perhaps we ought to be looking out for that first.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yes that's the promise
But also we were told don't listen to those who cry wolf, they were and would be false

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hi Blue_Jay33 I'm watching!

Tomorrow:
- 70th anniversary of Israel
- the U.S. embassy opens in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem is now internationally recognized as the capital of Israel
- huge Palestinian protests planned for tomorrow, on this "day of disaster" as the Palestinian's refer to it (This is because the ancient city is also the proclaimed capital of the State of Palestine, with its status one of the core questions at the heart of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.)
- war is escalating, Damascas is right in the middle of it

I am sure you'll get something out of this video. J.D. Farag discusses the urgency of the situation in Israel, the connection to Syria, Iran, and the Rapture and how quickly things are falling into place regarding prophecy.
www.youtube.com...

Another YouTube video about events lining up
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
Andy Firecharger talking about prophecy and tomorrow

Even "believers" have varying viewpoints on what is happening/how far away we are from end days. But this comment isn't about them. Doesn't the scoffing and laughter, the verbal attacks from non-believers - doesn't this make you think of Noah building the ark? The Bible says that people will be marrying and drinking, basically life will be carrying on as normal when things hit. It will be unexpected and come from out of nowhere for those who ridiculed believers. My heart is heavy for them.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

No one is making or attempting prophecy. We are following the Bible - to be aware of prophecy unfolding so that we can be spiritually prepared, and to warn others.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

And that is why we have to back up what we see happening with Biblical prophecy.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

But there is persecution against Christians. I used to think that the Bible was saying that every human would have to hide their religion, but then rethought it. There is huge, huge persecution in the world against Christians. There is a push for a new world religion and the antichrist will announce himself as God - and so every Christian will be persecuted then. But, for now isn't it enough to know the levels of what is going on?

It isn't that people are being ridiculed for being a Christian at this time. The fact is entire villages are being wiped out, Christian's being locked in churches and then burned alive, torture, rape, murder, babies being killed on the spot.

The top ten countries at this time that persecute Christians are: North Korea, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, and Eritrea. There is still China, Vietnam, etc, etc. I think we have to stop thinking in such black and white ways in order to see the magnitude of the persecution that is happening.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Might just be the one to outsmart GOD.......

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Then there's also the destruction of the Dome and of Damascus....

edit on 13-5-2018 by Plotus because: ooops

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull
OK, but I take Revelation ch13 as describing a more universal persecution than we see at the moment. It comes at the orders of a world-ruling regime, which we haven't got yet. I think there is still some way to go.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

2 Peter 3:3-4 ESV

Knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.”

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I am not sure, but am always willing to have an open mind.

I lean more towards the idea that once the great deception occurs that there will be a world-wide panic which sets things off at great speed. And for the first three years there will be peace, but for the last three years will be terror. And through it all life continues, people are desensitized, just glad to be alive, living as they can with the new way of life after the great destruction (World earthquake? Aliens? - whatever it is will be on such a massive scale that it will change everything, which sets the antichrist up to be able to take power over the world, and allow for the world wide religion that will replace what is currently practiced).

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So how exactly does Paul trump James when James was literally jesus’s Brother??

Because James stayed home and fell off a wall while Paul proselytized the Roman Empire and ultimately caused this mess we call Christianity. If it weren't for Paul (and Constantine) there woudn't BE a Christian religion. James didn't do crap but lead a very small cult in Jerusalem.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join