It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys aged 13 and 15 shot in Wealdstone, north-west London

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
OK, so 2 boys were shot in London, can anyone tell us how many people have been shot in London in the last couple of weeks?

Then we can look at the stats from say Chicago and compare them.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Wonder how the shooter got the gun? Was it a hand gun or a rifle ,or shotgun? I know some guns are not allowed in UK were they smuggled in from Europe it's only like 20 miles or so by boat.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Only sending their "best". Right.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: SATURN66

My point is that you're quick to blame the US, but I will say that you are fairly consistent on bringing the blame out when your country does the fooling around.

Dark web, Dark Ally, it doesn't really matter to much. I think you'll agree that the issue is how did the guns get there, and whos handing them out is the issue.

Over all though, my point was to razz you a little because I was bored. It truly doesn't matter what country you are from, I'm pretty sure that I can get data to support the narrative of it being a corrupt country. That isn't a pointed stick, but rather a sad fact of modern geopolitics.

Oh and in case it wasn't clear I'm here in the USA.

firstly i will say this slowly because clearly, your stairs do not go all the way to your attic

the question i gave an answer to was where they get the guns from?

which i replied TOR/DARK WEB which was set up by the US Navy ( so there was no insulting of Americans just facts )

your second point explains your IQ

you say the dark web/dark ally isn't the issue its how they got there and who is handing them out is the issue

as i said they get there guns from the dark web and the ones using the guns are the ones buying them of the dark web
so hopefully, that sunk into your single chrome zone

and as you razzed me because you were bored??

it's DOH-TARDS like you that spoil threads with your stupid replies that make you feel important because you actually put a couple of sentences together so you could interact with the grown ups

and just in case you forgot in the last reply i gave you i will say it again

1. I DO NOT TRUST MI5
2. I DO NOT TRUST M16
3. I DONT TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT

but to ease your suffering i will sed you a petting puppy in the post as they seem to have helped you when trump got elected...xxx from the UK

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Just going to a deep web site doesn't mean that you magically get what you buy, somebody does have to get it to you (hence the Dark Ally point)

Also now it's the US Navy? I thought you said the CIA? Do you even know how false the idea of the dark web is? It's all just the web, the so-called "Dark Web" is nothing more then a little publicized use and abuse area of the web. It's not a secret squirrel server somewhere, I mean if that was the case then ATS would be dark web material.

Finally make sure you put holes in the envelope so that the puppy can breath.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Just going to a deep web site doesn't mean that you magically get what you buy, somebody does have to get it to you (hence the Dark Ally point)

Also now it's the US Navy? I thought you said the CIA? Do you even know how false the idea of the dark web is? It's all just the web, the so-called "Dark Web" is nothing more then a little publicized use and abuse area of the web. It's not a secret squirrel server somewhere, I mean if that was the case then ATS would be dark web material.

read and weep bitch ( CIA/us navy share same intelligence which you seem to be lacking in this case

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

sorry to burst your bubble i have ordered stuff on the dark web and had it delivered to a p.o.box account by normal couriers and that included 9mm ammo i ordered

you are really IQ depraved bro

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

East Europe and Russia, only a percentage of shipping containers are scanned at ports.
Firearms are actually quite easy to obtain in the UK unless you are an Islamic jihadist, British and East European gangs won't sell them to those nutters, it is why they use vehicles to run people over instead.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66

read and weep bitch ( CIA/us navy share same intelligence which you seem to be lacking in this case

sorry to burst your bubble i have ordered stuff on the dark web and had it delivered to a p.o.box account by normal couriers and that included 9mm ammo i ordered

Why are you buying 9mm ammo from the dark web?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Pheasant shooting maybe?
...bit daft to post on the internet that he has illegally purchased rounds though, expect a door being stoved in by armed cops soon.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Check out channel 5 documentary called coke....it clearly shows university students ordering the stuff off the darkweb and having it delivered to a PO box via royal mail.
I cant believe some people think criminals play by the same rules as normal folks.
Not directed at you cornish!!

a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

--deleted--

Already asked by Whereismypassword

I too wonder why, if you have a legal use, do you need to purchase 9mm ammo here in the UK via the dark web
edit on 8-5-2018 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

You just claimed to have bought illegal ammunition online then insulted someone else's IQ...

edit on 8-5-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

You just claimed to have bought illegal ammunition online then insulted someone's else's IQ...

This really is an entertaining site, good old Ats...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Lol, I'll have a look at that later, although it does surprise me because coke is so easy to buy in pretty much any pub in my area. I even know who 'wholesales' to who, and who cuts it down the most. I actually forget it is illegal so many people are in the business these days.
Why go on the internet when you can just nip to the pub and strike a deal in the toilet in 5 minutes?

...I'm still pissing laughing at the member admitting to buying 9mm rounds illegally online, I bet his IP address is hot as # right now!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Pheasant shooting maybe?
...bit daft to post on the internet that he has illegally purchased rounds though, expect a door being stoved in by armed cops soon.

lol another daft post

to the first reply i buy ammo through the web so i do not have to account for what i use the ammo on as my own stock is registered

as to the idiot reply it is delivered to a p.o.box which is registered to some fake name so no they do not know my address so no visits

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Pheasant shooting maybe?

lol another daft post

to the first reply i buy ammo through the web so i do not have to account for what i use the ammo on as my own stock is registered

as to the idiot reply it is delivered to a p.o.box which is registered to some fake name so no they do not know my address so no visits

Lol, still massively illegal though and you know it.
I wouldn't go through the potential risks of a PO box, if customs had picked that up they'd have been waiting and watching when you went to collect. I'd just ask a Lithuanian mate, they do discrete delivery and cash, no paper/digital trail.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

You just claimed to have bought illegal ammunition online then insulted someone else's IQ...

i have just posted reason so my IQ if fine thanks

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

a reply to: lakenheath24

Lol, I'll have a look at that later, although it does surprise me because coke is so easy to buy in pretty much any pub in my area. I even know who 'wholesales' to who, and who cuts it down the most. I actually forget it is illegal so many people are in the business these days.
Why go on the internet when you can just nip to the pub and strike a deal in the toilet in 5 minutes?

...I'm still pissing laughing at the member admitting to buying 9mm rounds illegally online, I bet his IP address is hot as # right now!

lol my ips are fine been doing this for a long long time...hard to prove what you cant find, if you guys want to use your own ip then you deserve to be caught nothing wrong with my IQ as i said

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Pheasant shooting maybe?

lol another daft post

Lol, still massively illegal though and you know it.
I wouldn't go through the potential risks of a PO box, if customs had picked that up they'd have been waiting and watching when you went to collect. I'd just ask a Lithuanian mate, they do discrete delivery and cash, no paper/digital trail.

you assume that i collect lol now that would be dumb you also assume its collected that day or that week or either that month on all these ideas you would still be wrong, so i will leave it at that...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Dude why the # are you advertising on ATS that you illegally import 9mm rounds?
And in anycase, your method seems a bit risky to me, let others do the hard work, like I said, make friends with a few Lithuanians, they do cash and discrete delivery.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join