It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys aged 13 and 15 shot in Wealdstone, north-west London

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Strangely your friends email has also appeared in the comments on this site....

www.thaivisa.com...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Listening to Talk Sport this morning. The presenter said blame lies with middle class twenty somethings who are buying the drugs that these gangs are supplying Lots of money to be made. I dunno............... Just the presenters thoughts

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

"London criminals are roaming the streets armed with guns shooting people"

I think your friend is exaggerating... just a tad.

Ok, it does happen but not nearly as much as your friend would like you to believe. Also this has been going on for years, it's only because of the internet and more exposure that it seems like more incidents than usual.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: noonebutme

Do you live in London?

Yup

Why?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

We both know that is never going to happen...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So with the few details we have, we're blaming muslims and the fact that a 13 year old wasn't packing a gun? JFC.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

"London criminals are roaming the streets armed with guns shooting people"

I think your friend is exaggerating... just a tad.

Ok, it does happen but not nearly as much as your friend would like you to believe. Also this has been going on for years, it's only because of the internet and more exposure that it seems like more incidents than usual.

That's the problem though. For years this sh1t has been going on unreported and even with the mass use of the internet, many many crimes still occur below the radar.

I live and work around Nottingham. It used to be nicknamed Shottingham because of the amount of shootings in the area that media seldom reported. This was years after the handgun ban and in almost every instance, the gun wasn't registered.

The consensus among London gangbangers is that the government are bringing the illegal guns to the inner cities so that they can all shoot each other. Sounds far fetched? Not really...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Nevermind, too many beers. Reading comprehension fail.

edit on 7-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
sorry they will not get sympathy

these so-called kids belong to street gangs that post their gun totting hand signs and brag on their social media sites about their weed and gang adventures and their parents allow this until suddenly they lose their children and its everybody else thought except than bad parenting skills, so they say he died playing football whats that got to do with anything, he died for something before he was playing football, these are not innocent crimes the are gang/drug related and until people accept this and deal with the problem it will get worse,
so please stop with they were innocent they were killed for a reason.

so sorry i have no sympathy for these idiots

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I'm all for helping people in need but sending in economic refugees from third world countries without proper vetting of course causes violence and higher crime and unrest among the native populatio. This isn't anything new but in the past usually resulted in war and civil unrest so....

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

www.thaivisa.com...

Yep it was so good it was worthy of a repost...I concur

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: ScepticScot

www.thaivisa.com...

Yep it was so good it was worthy of a repost...I concur

Funny thing is there is no mention of it being an email between friends in that post.

So strange...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

This is essentially the symptoms of a failed state, and for what?

That's quite a statement! Never thought I'd see that said about the UK.

What a strange situation. I can only guess the UK Gov't has bit off a bit more than it can chew.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
the UK government banned discipline in our country now it has come back and kicked them in the head big time

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
and social media has to take a lot of this blame as well

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
So with the few details we have, we're blaming muslims and the fact that a 13 year old wasn't packing a gun? JFC.

No, African British, or coloured folk I think, not muslims.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66
the UK government banned discipline in our country now it has come back and kicked them in the head big time

I agree 100% but think there are other issues, over crowding, lack of jobs, lack of sports clubs...probably a large cause is our immigration problems allowing in unskilled labour and handing out more in benefits that these people can earn in a year back home. Ergo, political correctness!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I talked to a British friend via Email and he sent me this:

Police are hamstrung by PC and recently arrested an old man who during a break-in to his house at night by 2 armed pikeys actually killed one of them during a struggle and the police charged him for murder.

Your friend either lied or was misinformed. The old guy in that story was released with no charges.
edit on 7-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: fix quote tag

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
growing up in the 60s/70s/80s
the only things we had in the UK were

so-called gangs were mods and rockers and they only had a punch up on bank holiday weekends

paedophile, we only had Ian Bradey

mass murderers the Yorkshire Ripper

gun crime was only used for bank robberies

kids feared the police because they would clip you round the ear and drag you through the street to your parent's house where you would get another slap from the parents for showing them up in the community

local communities looked after their kids and would teach them right from wrong and the parents allowed this because they had values in those days

social media destroyed all that plus joining the eu hurt our country really bad which when we leave next year i dont think we will ever get back our pride and values

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

I talked to a British friend via Email and he sent me this:

Police are hamstrung by PC and recently arrested an old man who during a break-in to his house at night by 2 armed pikeys actually killed one of them during a struggle and the police charged him for murder.

Your friend either lied or was misinformed. The old guy in that story was released with no charges.

proves social media destroys the true facts

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join