It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys aged 13 and 15 shot in Wealdstone, north-west London

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
A horrible crime. It is also a stark reminder that criminals do not obey laws.

Hopefully rational thinking prevails before otherwise law-abiding citizens end up being criminals for essentially being forced to take up arms against thugs...If you take up arms and survive a mugging your reward appears to be a nice jail sentence.

Two boys aged 13 and 15 have been shot in north-west London.

The 15-year-old was found wounded in Wealdstone High Street at about 13:15 BST.

Minutes later paramedics alerted police officers to the 13-year-old, who had also been shot on the same road. They are both in hospital.

The shootings come after Rhyhiem Ainsworth Barton, 17, was shot dead in the street in Southwark on Saturday evening while playing football.

His mother Pretana Morgan said he "had so much potential" and added that she "couldn't have asked for a better son"

www.bbc.com...

I talked to a British friend via Email and he sent me this:

1.15pm in London criminals are roaming the streets armed with guns shooting people. Honest working Brits, paying tax, trying to care for their families are totally unable to protect their loved ones. It has caused an incredible amount of stress and society is divided like never before. Police are hamstrung by PC and recently arrested an old man who during a break-in to his house at night by 2 armed pikeys actually killed one of them during a struggle and the police charged him for murder. He should have been given a medal. Trust in police forces has been decimated by their ignoring the widespread and systematic rape of young white children by grooming gangs all hailing from one part of the world, that seemingly have been above the law for decades. The liberal policy of ensuring anybody can have kids without 2 responsible adults to care for them has pretty much deconstructed the British family, and kids are growing up to be feral.

Unless free speech is allowed again in Britain, and moves taken to bring back a civilized society I am afraid we will start seeing vigilante groups out on patrol, and justice being meted out by civilians. This is essentially the symptoms of a failed state, and for what? So we can show the world how great multiculti is and after it failed horribly try to stifle any honest discussion? It is an outrage.

+19 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Multiculturalism is being forced on populations that never voted over it.
I fail to see the humanitarian aspect in destroying one culture in an effort to help another.

+1 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
More gun control!!!!! ....wait.

+5 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
A funny thing Ive noticed with a lot of crime reports is they very rarely give names of the accused or when looking for suspects they very rarely give descriptions anymore. It’s always “police are searching for 2 men”

Things that make you go hmmmmm

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What has happened to my once great country?

Where is the passion, bravery and love that helped win World War 2 and rebuild a country on it's knees?

I live the other side of the country in a much quieter area. Not the hustle and bustle of London life. The thought of being afraid to walk down the street is something I never thought I would feel.
I know shootings happen all over the country but they are becoming almost to regular now. When it involves children, you have to stand up and do something. They can't grow up living in fear of what's around the next corner.

Very sad to read about this.

+2 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I fail to see the humanitarian aspect in destroying one culture in an effort to help another.

These sickos that rule is don't care about culture, they don't about people's pride, they care about making money. You, me and the vast majority of us are just a number on a screen, no different to how a farmer looks at his livestock, we are just a human farm.

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

It's a hardly a mystery. If the perps are white they are called out as white. If they are a different shade then they are just described as "men" or "women" because of political correctness.

I wouldn't mind if they were fair and used the same reporting regardless of colour but they don't. If the suspects are white then they shout it from the rooftops that they were white. It's almost like they celebrate it.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Whoa dude!!!
No need to be racist about it.

Think on how hard those shooters have it in life and then think about the amount of privilege those 2 kids who got shot have.
So really no harm no foul

Edit to add yes I’m being sarcastic, how we all enjoying diversity and cultural enrichment guys

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

You don't need to point out the sarcasm to me bud.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
My sincerest best wishes to the kids, they certainly don't deserve that. I hope the police take out the sickos responsible.

Vigilantism will catch on quick if they don't. Especially if it is a couple of you blokes lay hands on them first.

Unfortunately, I think a new shift is upon Great Britain. Best look at rolling back some laws, and restoring some rights. Gents, it might get ugly if you don't.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Your "friend' sent you that over email huh? Sounds very much like the rough draft of a political manifesto rather than an actual Londoner's account.

London criminals are roaming the streets armed with guns shooting people

That makes it sound like its anarchy, or a war zone. It is not anything like that.

I also like how your 'friend' mentioned the pensioner who was burgled and killed one of the scumbag gypsies and was charged with murder, bUT, neglected to mention he was almost immediately released without charge as public outcry was on his side. Except for the gypsies, which don't count as they aren't worth anything.

Yes, the UK has some pretty stupid ways of dealing with crimes and the victims of crimes. But it isn't as bad as your 'friend' portrays it.

I heard a story from a South African 'friend' of mine about his mate who shot and killed 2 burglars of his shop, which was repeatedly burgled for months. He camped in side and when they came, he shot and killed them. The police who showed up said they;d go for a 5 minute coffee break while he 'dragged' the corpse inside the shop so it was a more legal killing. That was fine,

until the second burglar was found a block away slumped over a fence wit a bullet wound in his back. He then got done for murder.

My 'friend' told me that. So it MUST be true, right?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I think that will happen in all of Europe. Unarmed law abiding citizens will eventually say "enough is enough".

Unless of course the 5G mind prison works as planned.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Hahaha
Appreciate that but I’d bet my left nut it will be necessary eventually for someone who reads it.
Can’t be too careful, this is ats after all, most of the people on here a full on nut jobs.

It’s ok for me too say that coz I fit that description myself

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

nothing left to add to your friend's letter.

I fear...it is now too late for a reversal.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Never has a truer word been spoken

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Do you live in London?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

These sickos that rule is don't care about culture, they don't about people's pride, they care about making money. You, me and the vast majority of us are just a number on a screen, no different to how a farmer looks at his livestock, we are just a human farm.

What you said is so true.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: noonebutme

Do you live in London?

Yup

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Indeed, I hope it does.

Us over here across the pond are rooting for you all!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

It seems to me that a turf war is happening in London but no one in authority wants to admit it publicly , I'm sure London is not alone in suffering this kind of black on black violence but that is no deterrent to those who want to use the situation for their own political or ideological reasons.

I find it no surprise the upsurge in violence is happening under the watch of current Met police commissioner Cressida Dick , she already proved the level of her incompetence with the culpability she bore in the murder of Jean Charles de Menezes , why she was awarded the top job is beyond me.

The Met need to crack down and crack down hard on these thugs , they know who they're looking for , it's time for zero tolerance in the capital and the government need to back that action with resources.

edit on 7-5-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join