It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys aged 13 and 15 shot in Wealdstone, north-west London

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
look this has started from the idiot who said you cant get weapons on the dark web and how easy it is to do and that the dark web was not created by the US military so it has spiralled from that,
as for risk, there is only 2%, whereas your method has a lot more risks involved as one of my friends found out the hard way,
so i am fine with the proven method that works for me and i shall leave it at that...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SATURN66

Lol, okay fair enough.
For the record I haven't denied that you can get whatever you want off the dark web, I just prefer human contact face to face dealings when I'm buying something illegal...call me an old traditionalist.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Lol, okay fair enough.
For the record I haven't denied that you can get whatever you want off the dark web, I just prefer human contact face to face dealings when I'm buying something illegal...call me an old traditionalist.

no it was the other guy that started this deflection from the main topic so he could post something,

your methods are true and a lot people use it so i don't disagree with you, we all choose a method that works best for ourselves so yes we do agree

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
another point about the illegal 9mm being a gun owner in the UK we are tightly monitored by police since all the gun laws have changed through gang violence and terrorist, so it's always handy to have a backup supply off the books so to speak

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Dude why the # are you advertising on ATS that you illegally import 9mm rounds?
And in anycase, your method seems a bit risky to me, let others do the hard work, like I said, make friends with a few Lithuanians, they do cash and discrete delivery.

I think a safe assumption would be that SATURN66 is a bit of a fantasist.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66
another point about the illegal 9mm being a gun owner in the UK we are tightly monitored by police since all the gun laws have changed through gang violence and terrorist, so it's always handy to have a backup supply off the books so to speak

Yet you are happy to risk your licence buying illegal rounds.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

And in anycase, your method seems a bit risky to me, let others do the hard work, like I said, make friends with a few Lithuanians, they do cash and discrete delivery.

how do you arrive at that conclusion??

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

no risks sorry

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Well you claim to have a firearms licence of a type petty rare in UK yet are happy to risk it by bragging about buying illegal rounds online.

You also think that these sites are set up/run by government agencies yet can be defeated by using a PO box.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

no risks sorry

Yep fantasist.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well you claim to have a firearms licence of a type petty rare in UK yet are happy to risk it by bragging about buying illegal rounds online.

You also think that these sites are set up/run by government agencies yet can be defeated by using a PO box.

1 i hold 2 licences under UK law handgun and rifle

2 i used the po box as an example that does actually work

3 i have not bragged about it it was a reply to a post on where they get the weapons from and how easy they can acquire them

4 the ammo is not an issue with the police or the government as most people make bullets in their garden shed, it's the guns they want to stop

5 you know nothing about me or what i do in life,or why i have gun permits or what they are used for

and as for ats site, the things that get posted on this site and sites like these means jack # unless you can prove in a court of English law, so this could go on back and forth all day all it is doing if deflection the focus away from the original main topic

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

and as for ats site, the things that get posted on this site and sites like these means jack # unless you can prove in a court of English law

True, I speak openly about lots of stuff online, if I was ever pulled up I'd just say it was bravado and I lied. Proving differently is another matter.
I'm surprised the mods haven't been all over this strand of conversation like a rash though.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

and as for ats site, the things that get posted on this site and sites like these means jack # unless you can prove in a court of English law

True, I speak openly about lots of stuff online, if I was ever pulled up I'd just say it was bravado and I lied. Proving differently is another matter.
I'm surprised the mods haven't been all over this strand of conversation like a rash though.

lol they probably have waiting for juicy details

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Keep it up and you'll be getting yourself banned lol
A mate of mine buried a 'hot' semi-auto pistol for someone years ago, but with increasing urban development construction work started at the site and he was worried it would be discovered when foundations were dug out, luckily it wasn't, with DNA testing these days he admitted he hadn't been as careful as he should have.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This threads a bit of a car crash, starts off with made up emails from 'a friend' and ends up with a Section 1 & 5 firearms holder explaining how they could use TOR and a PO Box to get extra 9mm rounds! I'd be surprised if someone illegally selling ammo in the UK would price it competiviely versus a legal RFD who can offer discounts at volume without risk.

Still people you think would know better obviously get tempted and start supplying criminals with firearms and ammo; www.west-midlands.police.uk...

Not that even prison manages to completely stop these kinds of people;
www.theguardian.com...

TBH I partly put the UK's low gun-crime stats down to being an island nation that never (despite many claims to the contary) stopped enforcing its borders. Yes you can go to places on the contient buy illegal weapons and drive back but random stops/searches are often done. I've been stopped and my car checked numerous times when heading to and from France and Belgium but never once inside the Schengen zone, which I suppose is the reason deactivated and former legally weapons are converted for criminal use.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Why are white people in the UK appropriating the culture of places like iraq? With their last dying breaths, they better be apologizing to their killers!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigLes
TBH I partly put the UK's low gun-crime stats down to being an island nation that never (despite many claims to the contary) stopped enforcing its borders. Yes you can go to places on the contient buy illegal weapons and drive back but random stops/searches are often done. I've been stopped and my car checked numerous times when heading to and from France and Belgium but never once inside the Schengen zone, which I suppose is the reason deactivated and former legally weapons are converted for criminal use.

Shipping containers full of scrap metal is the way forward. Bit more expensive but easily passes the scanner at the port, even if you are unlucky enough to be one of the small percentage that actually get scanned.
Lots and lots of unlicensed firearms in the UK, and Eastern Europe/Russian federation is the main source.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Wait a second this can not be true. i am pretty sure I heard guns were banned in London.

Didnt I? How dos this happen when guns are banned?

just go to TOR onion site created by the CIA (fact) and you buy anything your heart desires including child trafficking, you can only use bitcoin money (created in America if i am not mistaken) so it has nothing to do with police, so when you have sites like these you will always have guns on our streets

Just so you can see how this all started, I decided to repost the posting that you did that started it. You came out and stated that a TOR onion site was started by the CIA. I had to point out that your government isn't free from guilt either. Then I posted a hotlink to where MI-5 got called out (with May trying to provide cover for them) for being allowed to conduct illegal activities in the UK.

This was the point where you started to call out my "idiotacy". You also changed your statement that the US Navy started the "So-called" dark web. I stated "Dark Web/Dark Ally" which you don't understand very well. It means that even if you did buy something illicit off the web, you still have to go somewhere to pick it up. At this point it all went down hill.

What I like is that you are willing to defend your position regardless of the value of it. That's neat to see.

What I thought was funny is that you admit to buying illicit items off the web and how you can't be found out since you used a false name and PO Box. Not realizing that MI-5 was who you probably bought the ammo from to begin with.

What I don't like (and why I razzed you) you like to toss around insults pretty freely. I like that you speak your mind, but just be careful in the future since most people aren't as good natured as I am.

OK so where does all of this leave us now. Back at the start:
The issue here is what is taking place in England
BBC,6 April 2018

"The youth culture seems to be falling apart at the moment. Young people don't feel like they fit in with society and there doesn't seem to be a voice for young people so at the moment there's a bit of carnage. On the streets it seems to be feuds from social media, from gang rivalry, postcode wars. At the moment it seems to be an epidemic of violence between the young people and it's getting worse.

BBC 4 April 2018 (I include this to show where London was at during this period of time, and not to say one is better/worse than the other)

According to the newspaper, London overtook New York's "murder rate" in February "as the capital endured a dramatic surge in knife crime".
That is true. The New York Police Department dealt with 11 homicides in February - while London's Metropolitan Police opened investigations into 15 deaths. And in March, there were 22 killings in London and one fewer on the other side of the Atlantic.

Then there was this event which started this thread. It would seem that most of the violence is coming in as undefined as to why. While the consensus seems to be that drugs, gangs, and personal relationship issues are to blame. The stance that is being pushed over there is that it may all be psychoanalytical more then economic. This could be possible, but as seen elsewhere in the world when you put a group of people in a lower standard of life, and promote an environment of wealth as health, the people on the lower end of the economic spectrum tend to become stressed and lash out or dive into escapism. So drug use, gang activities, and plain old violence. This isn't a new thing, people have known about this for a while now, but by allowing the British Government to ignore this members of that government are either promoting this, or don't see this issues with the "Lords and Serfs" society they are making (I'll let you all decide as to where that is going)

So it seems this issue won't be resolved anytime soon. It's too bad since if this was used as a tipping point, maybe England could turn it's self around, but instead it's just going to continue to push the "Lords and Serfs" ideology on it's people. I guess this is why they needed all those refugees a while back. Can't have discontent without serfs to abuse.

With that I will take leave of this thread since I doubt I'll be getting a puppy that someone promised.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
maybe England could turn it's self around, but instead it's just going to continue to push the "Lords and Serfs" ideology on it's people.

It's just the #hole inner cities to be honest though mate, 'gangsters' in my parts are respectable and generally decent folk if you don't try ripping them off. I know a few and refer to them as 'traders' they even pay tax lol, but that is just to cover illicit earnings.
Honestly that cess pit London is no reflection on the rest of England. I personally think a wall should be built around the M25 (orbital motorway around greater London) and nobody should be let out until they start speaking like cockneys again instead of that lame contrived 'gangsta' accent they all put on.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yeah..hat makes me feel good about importing my still.....err water purifier.
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join