It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Republicans nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's official.

Trump has been nominated for a Nobel Prize !!

Some Republicans in the House have initiated the deal.

Ultimate stonebreaker in the making 😎

House Republicans nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

A group of President Donald Trump's most ardent supporters in the House of Representatives have sent a letter to the Norwegian Nobel Committee, formally nominating the President for a Nobel Peace Prize.

The nomination was spearheaded by Indiana's Rep. Luke Messer, who is locked in a fierce GOP primary battle in the Hoosier State for a Senate seat.

In the letter, Messer and his Republican colleagues endorse Trump's nomination by arguing that he deserves the award because of his work to end the Korean War and bring peace to the peninsula.

+14 more 
posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Unlike Obama, who oversaw the destruction of an additional three new nations during his reign, Trump has not actually initiated a single new campaign. He simply delegated to the military to finish what was started before him. On the flip side, it is thanks to Donald Trump that the North Korean leader finally had enough fear put into him to finally negotiate a peace settlement with their southern cousins.

It is for these reasons, I sincerely believe that Donal Trump is able to legitimately claim this award.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Absolutely agree. The last several Presidency's have yeilded no success. In his first term, the Koreas announce peace.

Lol, hey folks, remember all the WW3 threads that Trump was going to start? 🤣

Infact, this is a no brainer, Obummer got one for doing nothing, so should be interesting answer....

+8 more 
posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Crayons are being squashed in frenzied doodles.
Hugging closets are overflowing.
Safe spaces bursting at the seams.
There are not enough Depends adult diapers to go around.

The magnitude of this winning by Trump is YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here's to making the Nobel Peace Prize Great Again.

Ending the longest war in American history.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Unlike Obama, who oversaw the destruction of an additional three new nations during his reign, Trump has not actually initiated a single new campaign. He simply delegated to the military to finish what was started before him. On the flip side, it is thanks to Donald Trump that the North Korean leader finally had enough fear put into him to finally negotiate a peace settlement with their southern cousins.

It is for these reasons, I sincerely believe that Donal Trump is able to legitimately claim this award.

Really?? Sometimes I wonder if I live in the same world as other people.

I'm just not even gonna bother...what's the point?

Sometimes, I really wish I could be that delusional. I'd probably be happier.

+21 more 
posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Need something more significant than the Nobel Peace Prize for this President. Obama really watered down its prestige.

BTW.. did you hear what President Trump said the other day when a reporter shouted, "Mr. President, South Korea says you should receive the Nobel Peace Prize!"

A humble Trump responded, "That's nice, but PEACE IS THE PRIZE."

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The South Korean Prime minister has said he should as well. I liked his response to the media questioning if he thinks he deserves it. "Peace is the prize. I just want to get it done."

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

By all means, give Trump the Nobel Prize. I mean after all, didn't all you guys say that once Obama won it, it was meaningless.

We agree.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I guess you guys would like to make Trump king. LOL!!

What in the world are you guys going to do in three or seven years? Who in the world can replace the all mighty Trumpster?

Kanye?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

What did Obama do to justify a Nobel peace prize?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Remember he was nominated 12 days after inauguration. Lol

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Donald Trump a.k.a. spanky, for the Nobel peace , are you serious. There's not enough stupid people on the committee for this to happen. Are house republicans trying to justify there support for this idiot, or simply don't have anything better to do ? If tRump is even considered for this prestigious award, then so should Nixon be.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
well, now that Kanye has come to his senses, I guess I could go for another black President in 2024.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

you are, but I don't think you are happy about it.
Obamas peace prize is one of the biggest slaps in the face Ive ever felt as an anti war lefty.

The South Korean leader blamed Trump for the current good will from the North Koreans.

Its the most hope Ive seen for the Koreas in my lifetime.

what is the delusion when they spoke things that are all true if you look them up?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus

What did Obama do to justify a Nobel peace prize?

He revealed a new recipe for a biga "peace-a-pie".

$😎$

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: carewemust

I guess you guys would like to make Trump king. LOL!!

What in the world are you guys going to do in three or seven years? Who in the world can replace the all mighty Trumpster?

Kanye?

Kanye West for President! That would be perfect!

I love the irony of the peace prize being given to man who declares his nuke is the biggest

What a world we live in...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Donald Trump a.k.a. spanky, for the Nobel peace , are you serious. There's not enough stupid people on the committee for this to happen. Are house republicans trying to justify there support for this idiot, or simply don't have anything better to do ? If tRump is even considered for this prestigious award, then so should Nixon be.

The South Korean Prime Minister was the first one to suggest it. Do you respect his judgement?

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I can see it now, the scene happening across the country, from small towns to big cities.

*ER Door whooshes open, paramedics rush in with a patient in a gurney, IV in place.

Doctor "What's happening, what's the patients condition??"

Paramedic "We have another severe triggering, the patient is unconscious and has been mumbling about russian collusion"

Doctor "Damnit, not another one, we're running out of room"

Paramedic "You better make room, the news is trickling out that trump has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. It's going to get a whole lot worse."

Doctor "Nurse!!!! call the local pet shelter. We need every fuzzy cat, dog or whatever they have, bring it here. Call the local carpenters union, we need to build some safe spaces in the parking lot. Change all the TV's in the waiting room to CNN, and crank that volume, we need a literal echo chamber in here."

Paramedic "God help us all...."
edit on 2-5-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: dug88

you are, but I don't think you are happy about it.
Obamas peace prize is one of the biggest slaps in the face Ive ever felt as an anti war lefty.

The South Korean leader blamed Trump for the current good will from the North Koreans.

Its the most hope Ive seen for the Koreas in my lifetime.

what is the delusion when they spoke things that are all true if you look them up?

Personally I don't think any us president over the last 60 years should have won a Nobel peace prize not one of them have brought any kind of peace to the world.

Hmmm well I guess the delusional part would be claiming trump or America is responsible for any kind of peace in Korea...it's only the way it is because of America.

Could also have to do with Hmmm the people of south Korea being tired of having north Korean artilery aimed at the constantly, maybe people in north Korea were getting tired of starving, maybe both countries are sick of being artificially divided with families torn apart on either side, the fact that they've been pushing for peace talks with eachother for years...but sure...trump. cause ya know other countries can't just sort their # out without America right?
edit on 2/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join