It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Chris Cuomo Gets "Owned" By Israeli's Netanyahu During Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Well, I see Israel as a small country, being surrounded by regimes who would love to wipe it off the map. I think Israel has every right to be concerned. I will not disagree that Israel has been harsh to those under its military occupation regime and I fully support a separate Palestinian state. However, IMO this will never happen...there is no consensus about precisely where to draw the border, both claim Jerusalem as their capital, too many Palestinian refugees returning to Israel would end Jews’ demographic majority and Israel would always fear that Hamas would take over the West Bank. The fact is, peace probably will never come to the Middle East and I can't blame Israel for fearing a ballistic strike from Iran.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Where did I state he was my "hero" or my "idol?' I stated that Netanyahu made good points in the interview. I don't need to re-evaluate anything...YOU should re-evaluate how you make ill advised assumptions based on someone's opinion mate....else you start to look like a troll.

Says the guy trying to stick up for one of the most bloodthirsty and hateful countries in the ME, armed with nukes and an idiot clearly looking for the same old war against the same old enemy?

Who's the troll?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yesterday PM Netanyahu provided a fascinating glimpse into a psychotic tribal mind. A clown who sits on a huge pile of WMDs, an arsenal of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons designed to kill millions, is crying foul, complaining that another state in the region may attempt to equip itself with similar weapons as a means of deterrence. Netanyahu’s performance looked like a raging toddler pointing to another toddler’s nappies while his own pampers are dripping from every direction.

Gilad Atzmon says it best

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Has CNN reported that North Korea has just released All American hostages at the request of President Trump? I doubt it.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I just find it funny that people can pick a side in this matter...when both sides are as bad as the other and both sides have reason to fear the other...hell both sides have a legit claim to the land. What makes this case any more special than any other?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well I guess you're quite the sensationalist yourself...so whats your point?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Netanyahu is just doing what any guy COMPLETELY surrounded by countries that hate him and frequently call for its destruction by fire. Israel is such a small country to be this scared of. You think the Middle East would be better without them? Less war? Let the Middle East unite and become a superpower? That’s a scary thought. Who knows. There is no right answer. Somethings gotta die for another to live. I’m glad I wasn’t born over there.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Didn’t Netanyahu say that Iran would have nuclear weapons within 6 months like 6 YEARS ago????

We know he is a liar.. definitely is a liar where Iran is concerned..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

What?? Lie about them in an attempt to get other nations to do your fighting for you???

Don’t you remember him saying we needed to invade Iran because they were 6 months from a nuke 6YEARS AGO?!?!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has CNN reported that North Korea has just released All American hostages at the request of President Trump? I doubt it.

Another win, but I'm still not tired of winning.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Says you

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Try to explain that to the critics of Israel responding on this thread. The country is about equally divided on Israel being a helpful and strategic ally. I agree with you, there's no right answer, but I never heard Israel wanting to annilihate a group of people from the face of the earth...have you?

“Know that the criminal and terrorist Zionist regime -- which as years of plundering, aggression and crime to its name -- has come to the end of its road and will soon be wiped off the map of the world...Our beloved Imam [the late Ayatollah Rohullah Khomeini]... the Zionist regime has lost its raison d’etre. Today, the Palestinians identify with your name, your memory, and your path. They are walking in your illuminated path, [while] the Zionist regime has reached a total dead end. With God’s grace, your wish will soon be realized, and this germ of corruption will be wiped off the face of the world.”

— Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran
Conference marking the 19th anniversary
of the death of Ayatollah Rohullah Khomeini,
IRNA (Iran) and IRINN (Iran), June 3, 2008

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If you have to ask...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Says the guy trying to stick up for one of the most bloodthirsty and hateful countries in the ME

"one of the most bloodthirsty in the ME"?
How come (serious question)? 99% of the murder and killing in the ME is done by Arab Muslims.

armed with nukes and an idiot clearly looking for the same old war against the same old enemy?

I hate Bibi as much as the next guy, but an idiot he is not. He is actually exceptionally intelligent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join