It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions at Syrian Military Base Cause 2.6 Magnitude Earthquake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Hall Turner? Others may know his brand of fake news from his site supersation95. This will end up in the hoax bin.
edit on 30-4-2018 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Probably hit the cheese shop. Iranian cheese is terrible.

That's taking criticism to an all-new, unprecedented level I'd say.

"Your Cheese is SO BAD, we're bombing your cheese shop!"
Sardinia better watch their ass.

Ha Ha, I've had that cheese!

My grandfather used to get some back in the 50's and 60's.

It was maggots not bugs. He'd get a kick out of eating it in front of us kids.

Most cheeses has mold anyway. Blues?

Iranian cheese, funny. More like this stuff

Middle East Halloumi is regularly consumed in many parts of the Levant such as Lebanon, Turkey, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Israel, Egypt and Iraq. It is a traditional component of the Levantine breakfast, eaten either fresh or fried, along with other dishes such as hummus, falafel, and khubz.
Halloumi cheese is very similar to Nablusi cheese, named after Nablus, Palestine, its city of origin. Some believe that

Halloumi cheese is of Levantine creation, due to its similarity to Nablusi cheese and the region's long history of consuming Halloumi cheese. Halloumi in Israel is sometimes fried in olive oil and served for breakfast and served with meze. It is also eaten with fish.

en.wikipedia.org...

Good stuff.

ETA for on topic, It probably was Israel that bombed syria, big deal.

Pressure the Iranians and russians.

edit on 4 30 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
IRAN tells the U.S. tonight: "We Will Hit You Back."

www.express.co.uk...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
BDA from the strike last night

syria.liveuamap.com...

Looks like the three larger buildings on the left housed 5 vehicles each. Not sure but the weird earth formation to the south (north in the picture) might be launching pads.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: Cygnis

Hall Turner? Others may know his brand of fake news from his site supersation95. This will end up in the hoax bin.

That wasn't the main course of the meal offered, more so it was a dry wine to compliment the main course, the OP.

I'm very much aware of the groups' dubious rep. Was still amusing, and made a good contrast to the reality.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SATURN66

Don't like Alex Jones myself but the info seems pertinent.

theres a couple of floors with BB video

1 check the files on the shelf very closely those round holes shows there no paper/folders inside as you would see all empty
2 check the cds not one of them has any writing/markings on them ( when you burn a cd you writ on it so you know what disk is what
3 the book case fits the exact amout of file they found
4 the cd case fits the same amount of cds they got

or i could be wrong ??

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey, I, I haven't been on ATS in almost a year but was anxious to hear what was being said about this Y'all may have covered already, but I bet whoever it was, just took out Iran's Nuclear weapons capability! Which Bebe states is in Northern Syria! Maybe we just dropped MOAB!!

Pax

edit on 5/2/2018 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SATURN66

I see who U have been following Saturn66!
Yeah, remember how Obama gave 150 billion in cash to Iran as part of the nuke deal! Well, we only saw the top of those pallets lined with cash ....Question is what was underneath? Could it be the US i.e. the Obama Administration supplied Iran with the rest of the materials needed to complete the nuclear weapons we knew they were building.?..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Not only directed at you Pax, but I've seen so many people state something similar to "We dropped a MOAB!".
Just to make it clear, a MOAB is not the type of weapon you would use to destroy an underground weapons facility/storage area. It is an air burst/fuel bomb designed to create a massive pressure wave/vacuum. It worked okay as a surface weapon to destroy a somewhat sizeable flat area, but the MOAB was mainly intended to be employed against cave systems where conventional munitions are not very effective. The blast/explosion may not get you in the cave, but the pressure wave/vacuum will cause lunge collapse and massive internal damage.

The weapon most similar that does fit this role would be the MOP (Massive Ordnance Penetrator). The MOP is a 30,000lb deep penetration bunker buster, but I still don't think this is what was used in this case. The MOP is only used by the USA, at least to my knowledge, and can only be carried by a B2 or dropped out of the back of a Cargo Plane.

Should be simple enough to determine. Where were our B2's at that time? I can't see them dropping it out the back of a slow/easy target in a live threat environment.

~Winter

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
1 a reply to: Winterpain

Oh, thank you so much for the explanation, Winter.
I had no idea how the MOAB worked! I guess a Mop would def. register on the Richter scale! I really hope this is what we just did. I think Iran (the regime) not the people is the biggest threat we are facing on a global scale! Justy my opinion..

Pax

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join