It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions at Syrian Military Base Cause 2.6 Magnitude Earthquake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23359652]ManBehindTheMask

This sounds more like anti Israel rhetiric than any facts.....

Simple facts really, for anyone paying attention.

Most of isreals strikes, with the exception of just a few preimotive ones..... Are in response to aggression....

Who has attacked Israel and when? They violate the airspace of neighbours daily, they have worked with ISIS since day one of this contrived Syrian "civil war", they have deliberately attacked and killed UN observers. Their actions are there for everyone to see.

When you're surrounded by countries who have told you since your inception they want to wipe you off the map because of your religion.... And have indeed attacked them....you're gonna be at the ready perpetually

Not the old "wipe Israel off the map" nonsense again. Israel always brings up this idiotic "Iran wants to kill all the jews" tripe, despite Iran having a fairly large Jewish population living without fear and oppression.

We get it you don't like Israel and don't mind killing innocent people there to prove it

I meant it as a joke....although it's probably not far from the truth really! Israel also kills innocent people on a daily basis but you seem to think that is ok?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Oh, the IS Air Force once again.
Israel is member of the good side, right?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: carewemust

According to Syrian sources. They claim US involvement every time anything happens.

Well there usually is to be fair, I was surprised Israel carried out this attack directly rather than use its proxys, the US the U.K. or France.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Probably hit the cheese shop. Iranian cheese is terrible.

That's taking criticism to an all-new, unprecedented level I'd say.

"Your Cheese is SO BAD, we're bombing your cheese shop!"
Sardinia better watch their ass.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

If Israel attacked a military base of a nation that has not attacked them, they are attacking Syria not Iran. In my opinion . Just a threat is not enough .... I can not go blow up my neighbor`s house because he threatened me. The Iranians and Russians are in Syria at the invitation of Syria, just as we are in Isreal at their invitation . That does not give Isreal the right to attack Syria`s guests because they want to.

Israel always chosen to be smart rather than "right". Only a fool will wait to get attacked and then respond, instead of striking first and preventing the attack in the first place.

We need to stay out of all of this, and if Israel wants to play stupid games they should win stupid prizes without us doing a freaking thing about it. They and they alone are responsible for their actions.

For Israel this is not a game. More like a perpetual struggle for survival in the most hostile neighborhood in the world.
You are right that to the uninformed it appears that Us should stay out of this fight. But in reality everything that Israel does in Syria is coordinated and approved by the Americans. After all, the Us has quite a big interest in what is going on in Syria:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

I don't think threats equate to an act of war. Countries get threatened all the time. Don't you think we threaten countries all the time. You never see them come back and bomb us though.

Israel has this thing with not waiting for the realization of threats. Can't say I disagree with them on this strategy as it seems that in this part of the world the only thing that gets respect is power and decisiveness. And it's not like the only thing Iran ever did is threaten Israel. Iran openly supports Hezbollah which had multiple armed conflicts with Israel and is unanimously recognized as a terror organization.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

I see that pic get thrown about but... it makes no sense.

Iran's pipeline via Iraq and Syria...

Why would Iraq allow Iran to use its land?
2nd, Turkey has sided with Russia, so why wouldn't Russia's pipeline just go through Turkey?
Also, why would Turkey allow the US to go through it for the pipeline?

that image is defunct.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
trump said iran would be next a BUNKER BUSTER BOMB is a good message to iran

iran says our weapons are burried deep lol a BB loves deep holes

a statement was made are you taking note IRAN

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

I gotta question this pipeline too. Why wouldnt we support a pipeline that goes through jordan and Israel and then the sea, instead of it veering off to run through an unstable and unfriendly country/countries?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Lets try to look into this together. I'm willing to take this image off if it turns out it makes no sense.

Why would Iraq allow Iran to use its land?

I guess "money" would be the answer.
Iran, Iraq and Syria have signed a $US10 billion trilateral deal to construct a 5,000 km gas pipeline to Europe

2nd, Turkey has sided with Russia, so why wouldn't Russia's pipeline just go through Turkey?

This is not Russia's pipeline. It's an Iranian pipeline.

Also, why would Turkey allow the US to go through it for the pipeline?

Not US, Qatar.

"We are eager to have a gas pipeline from Qatar to Turkey," Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, the ruler of Qatar, said last week, following talks with the Turkish president Abdullah Gul and the prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the western Turkish resort town of Bodrum. "We discussed this matter in the framework of co-operation in the field of energy. In this regard, a working group will be set up that will come up with concrete results in the shortest possible time," he said, according to Turkey's Anatolia news agency. Other reports in the Turkish press said the two states were exploring the possibility of Qatar supplying gas to the strategic Nabucco pipeline project, which would transport Central Asian and Middle Eastern gas to Europe, bypassing Russia. A Qatar-to-Turkey pipeline might hook up with Nabucco at its proposed starting point in eastern Turkey. Last month, Mr Erdogan and the prime ministers of four European countries signed a transit agreement for Nabucco, clearing the way for a final investment decision next year on the EU-backed project to reduce European dependence on Russian gas.
Source

This is also a useful article on the matter Syria: Ultimate Pipelineistan War

edit on 30-4-2018 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

I gotta question this pipeline too. Why wouldnt we support a pipeline that goes through jordan and Israel and then the sea, instead of it veering off to run through an unstable and unfriendly country/countries?

From what I understand, it has to go via Jordan anyway.
Regarding Israel, well, it seems that this was on the table at one point but I don't think anything came out of it.
www.i24news.tv...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Sad to say, even if the nuke was used there we would never know. We would be bombed by disinformation.
Just like with the Douma attack - one side vs other side narration... then Israel always wins. Every information from Israel is claimed as a fact. It is hard to live in that kind of world.
We the People are so passive nowadays. People are dying there because of politicians from our countries. If everybody is against the war why it happening? Why every comment on this forum is about kindfull&helpfull and the war is still going on?

Why we do nothing?
Because we are not dying there.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
no nuke was used in the attack it was what was under the airport that the bunker bomb destroyed coused the nuke effect ( irans weapons to use against isreal from syria to blanme assad for an attack on israle so they can have a reason to remove assad)

pompe has arrived in jordan?
jardanian specal forces/us specal forcess have been nightand day live fire drills ussing iranian mock underground bunkers??
russia not getting invovled ??
army airwaves in the past 24hrs are at their highest since iraq invasion??
bombers over america praticing formation flying most ever seen acording to locals??
tanks/medics arriving in jordan over the past 2 weeks?
heavy us troop deployment to israle over the past couple of weeks??

to many factors to disprove??

proof is there you just have to open your eyes and see

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

edit on 4/30/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
www.debka.com...

Read the same on Jpost too. Looks like something's going on with Iran.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

From someone who's there and in the know.

USA along with Israel used a GBU 58 'bunker buster' bomb on an Iranian base where many recently delivered weapons were stored AND a recruitment facility. It's reported the bomb was launched from an American base in Jordan.

Hope you all are right with your maker.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 4/30/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Prime Minister of Israel is preparing to Address the Citizens of Israel, regarding IRAN.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Prime Minister of Israel is preparing to Address the Citizens of Israel, regarding IRAN.
twitter.com...

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is reported to be preparing to address the nation at 8 pm Monday night, April 30, in connection with the Iranian nuclear program. The emergency security cabinet session he called earlier in Tel Aviv ended after two hours. No communique was issued. The prime minister cancelled the rest of his engagements for the day, including the speech he was scheduled to deliver at the opening of the Knesset summer session and a regular meeting with his Likud faction.

The government will Monday night table a bill empowering the security cabinet to declare war or order a large-scale military operation without submitting the decision to full government approval. The full House will be asked to expedite the passage of the bill through three readings. The Foreign Affairs and Security Committee Monday night rejected the clause vesting in the prime minister and defense minister the authority to declare war or a substantial military operation without the prior approval of the government or the security cabinet.
source

edit on 3911Monday201813 by silo13 because: link fix

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join