It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Kanye REALLY Scares the Bejeezus out of the Establishment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
He a black guy who voting Republican, and going against the grain and no one saw it coming?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Please don't take this the wrong way but I believe you are "under their spell".

This is a Psy Op, and here is the reason I think why...

Kanye is a pawn whether he knows it or not and I am amazed at how many times he has thrown the tabloid gossipers into a frenzy...

The thing is, Kanye is in my opinion a victim of MK Ultra programming and his mother's death was possibly a blood sacrifice. I know it sounds crazy seeing me type these things but all the signs are there.

Do you remember his P Gate meltdown on mic directed to Jay Z? I think he is conflicted and trying to break free, programming gone bad is one way to put it I guess. It appears that after that last meltdown and laying low, they are putting him back to seeding division...there's nothing wrong with promoting Conservative or Liberal agendas, but we need to be careful when celebrities get involved in political matters, they are usually shilling for their masters.

These black rappers are causing a fuss it seems among some people in their community, and outside their community as well, everyone is talking about it, it seems.

I am going to have to call psy op as previously mentioned. Not all psy ops are bad, if they follow through with what is proposed then I am happy for it. But don't let the one hand deceive us while the other does the sinister things.

Yes I know my theory is a bit crazy and all over the place but all the things I mentioned are easily researched and evidence can be found. I cannot claim it as proof but it is pretty eye opening.

The entertainment industry is one huge bizarre part of a greater evil, I am usually not this sentimental about this stuff but watching everyone get worked up over such trivial things and ignore what I believe to be obvious signs of thought manipulation.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
It´s just Kanye West, another sellout hero, another silly VIP with known mental problems, one of the few known uncle toms, is he really that important?

You keep saying "known mental problems" like its today's version of a tattooed serial number or something. Here's why he was involuntarily committed.

Kanye’s recent on-stage behavior has been concerning to fans. Recently, during a show in San Jose, the rapper expressed his support for Donald Trump as fans booed. One fan, in the ultimate sign of disrespect, threw their Yeezy sneakers at the singer. While Ye caught a lot of flack for supporting a president widely regarded as a racist and xenophobe, it’s his outburst over the weekend that was the most concerning.

During Saturday’s concert in Sacremento, Kanye performed just four songs before he launched into another tirade. This time he questioned President Obama’s blackness, called out Beyoncé for allegedly only playing the MTV Music Awards if she won Video of the Year, and insinuated that Jay Z had hitmen who were coming for his head.

Bombastic? Sure. Signs of mental illness? Not really. Even that last line about Jay Z, we all know about Tupac and Biggy.

And I'm not surprised by your casual use of what many consider a racist term.

ETA: Linking stuff isn't working for me, but you can google Kanye mental illness and find articles describing the concert in question.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

First, I don't think you're crazy or anything close to crazy... rather, I think you've been watching and paying attention. And, second, thank you for taking the time to post such a thoughtful reply. I appreciate it

Regarding psyops, we are all victims of psyops, to one extent or another, virtually from birth. I remember my mom telling me that my big brother was only bullying me to "push my buttons," and if I stopped letting him "push my buttons," he would stop bullying me. That is a type of psyops. Television advertising is a form of psyops. Any and all advertising/marketing is all about psyops. These days, the "free" press is all about psyops and pushing an agenda. The Clintons met with Tony Robbins -- a master at neuro-linguistic programming -- at Camp David no doubt to learn his techniques. Many folks dissected Obama's speeches and campaign rallies to demonstrate the use of NLP and Erickssonian hypnosis and sensory deprivation and so on. And then we have MK Ultra and Project Monarch, etc. Psyops on steroids so to speak. It is literally all around us. Everywhere. All the time.

For personal (and tragic) reasons, I studied these methods at one time. So I completely understand your concerns. And you may be right that Kanye was at one time the subject of intense mind control techniques, and could now be trying to break free. I have considered the same. And a couple other posters have suggested the same. So know that you're not alone in thinking this way! These days, it's necessary and appropriate.

However, what Kanye is doing in no way promotes or encourages the psyop agenda. Exactly the opposite. Kanye is promoting not just his own personal power and initiative, he's promoting and empowering the individual. In this case, the individuals and people of inner Chicago. Of course the PTB are exploiting his efforts... twisting and tweaking and twerking his good and honorable intentions to divide any and all would-be supporters. And especially those who might actually say, "Hey! Kanye's right... we can do more and better without the self-serving bureaucrats who have sucked our city dry!!!" Hence the need for PTB to make him an Uncle Tom or crazy or on an ego trip or whatever it takes to turn his friends and would-be partners against him. In this case, using his "love" for Trump -- and his fellow man -- to do so.

The proof will be in the pudding. Kanye hasn't actually accomplished anything yet with Donda Social, so it's all about potential at this point. Kanye will need to put up or shut up. He deserves that chance. We all do.

We'll see what happens.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Text

Well I truly think we got to define things some about the community that is supporting Trump but not Kanye/ Kanye but not Trump or those that Support Both. It Depends on the community and how and why their supporting this initiative to push for accountability?

Peaceful protest and organisation is beautiful but people, black, caucasian native, latin and Japanfrican Euroasian with a side order of Israeligonquin need to realize, bonds of hatred are the problem! In any community thru the blur and fog of cultural and genetic persuasion we have to understand regressive haters for the bonds of hatred their creating to add a more toxic environment socially and the environment.

Supporting, progressive community improving to create a better system for Chicago water like, exp. (Centrifuges with Graphene/ Charcoal pressure Filter cakes could help).
The Give up guns for groceries program would be good. Or give up jewelry to invest in city parks for children with better after school programs for education and recreation concerning non-idealogical or political subjects.
How about community Gardeners for Pardons for small offenses so families can have the mom or dad back in exchange for Edible Gardening Parks as a means of Probation, CPS and Community Service Reconciliation for criminal acts that would be eating up too much tax money anyways in prison!!

The list goes but hey these are ideas that don't involve those treacherous rich that Trump may or may not know. I mean it's not like the Trump administration knows every single Rich man/ woman's motives and loyalties and the secrets they bare!!

The God Like Status of Donald T. Bear doesn't really exist and he doesn't have all the power you think he does. Probably time to consider that his hands are as big as yours too but he has a certain modus operendi or mode or operation and way of business that allows him to achieve results somehow with many respecting people to help of course!
I honestly love Mr. West and Wife for standing up to all NON SUPPORTERS and BONDS OF HATRED because THE REGRESSIVES and not for ANYBODY TRULY!

THEY STAND FOR NOTHING but STILL THEY SHOULD BE WATCHED AS CLOSE AS ANY rich man or poor person alike, both equally have a destructive touch and if they see thru the same kind of eyes then they both are the on the SAME TEAM, LIKE IT OR NOT.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The harajuku toy ? Well no ? Talking next level tish-. that's Dragon energy.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

I honestly love Mr. West and Wife for standing up to all NON SUPPORTERS and BONDS OF HATRED because THE REGRESSIVES and not for ANYBODY TRULY!

You make an excellent point. The Wests have received so much hate -- both individually and together -- and they're still standing... even soaring. And they didn't accomplish what they have by kowtowing to their critics.

They also carved out their own unique niches in the world, and especially in the world of business. Much to the chagrin of some, and to the admiration of others.

I give them both a lot of credit. They are both strong individuals with much creativity and ingenuity between them.

Let's hope they do indeed use their "power" for good.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

People change? So Kanye doesn't care about hurricane and flood victims of color any more, because Trump? Trump dissed Puerto Rico time after time, leaving them without electricity, clean water or safe hospitals, but that's okay with Kanye now, because people change?

Change, to sell an album, maybe. For Blood Moves!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Corruption and partisan politics in Puerto Rico were already tearing Puerto Rico apart before the hurricane, and these same corrupt critters exploited the devastation of the hurricanes -- and the suffering of the people -- for their own political and personal gain. There were many claims that the aid and goods provided were not distributed, as well as distribution difficulties due to a truck driver's strike going on. Trump was never Puerto Rico's biggest problem.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

BS! Trump's Puerto Rico problem is 100 times worse than Bush's Katrina problems. Kanye is a momey gruosing hypocrit!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

BS! Trump's Puerto Rico problem is 100 times worse than Bush's Katrina problems. Kanye is a momey gruosing hypocrit!

Wow. Can't even address the corruption of the San Juan mayor who refused to allow food and water to be delivered to desperate citizens? Nor the trucking strike that was called by corrupt union reps which further delayed/prevented distribution of aid? Okay. Keep hating on Trump and Kanye... that'll fix everything, right?

Except it won't. And you know it. Which is the saddest and most pitable thing about your little rant. Trump and Kanye didn't cause the respective problems... they can just try to help fix what others broke and refuse to fix... and you can hate on them all you want and blame them all you want but those same people are still suffering due to the same problems they had before Trump and Kanye and will seemingly have long after Trump and Kanye.

And they're just pawns for you to exploit for cheap political points. Gotcha.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Lies! Lies! Lies!

What about the corrupt electrical infrastructure deal with Whitefish?

You think that Louisiana and New Orleans were clear of corruption when Katrina hit? Please! George Bush failed during Katrina because of incompetence.

Bottom line is FEMA is federal and the buck stops at Trump, nowhere else. Trump purposely screwed the people of Puerto Rica, He failed Puerto Rico over spite and cronyism. The evidence is overwhelming.

You rhetoric makes me sick! Kanye West is looking to make "Money Moves", and he doesn't care about the people of Puerto Rice, like he supposedly did about the victims of Katrina because "fame and money"!

edit on 30-4-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Yeah, right, I believe that you are so all-knowing and all-seeing that YOU know the absolute truth about Puerto Rico... and, of course, YOU know the true heart and minds of Trump and Kanye... yeah... that's it.

Do take care of yourself and your Bo-itis. I've heard completely and totally avoiding all of my threads helps.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just saw this...

'F**K KANYE UP': Rapper is flanked by bodyguards after ex-member of Snoop Dogg's entourage called for the notorious Crips gang to attack the star for his very vocal support of President Trump

How sad. I'm sure this rapper thinks he's protecting/defending all the right things and people -- as misguided as it may be to me. He has put his faith in all the wrong people. So sad.

But Kanye should know this is what he's up against. And if he didn't before, he does now. How Kanye handles this will tell me much about how he will go forward (or not).

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yeah, right, I believe that you are so all-knowing and all-seeing that YOU know the absolute truth about Puerto Rico...

And you do? Hypocrite!

I've heard completely and totally avoiding all of my threads helps.

Ah, does the snowflake need an echo chamber safe space?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You're so darn cute... I can just see you stamping your little foot and crossing your arms across your chest in defiance...

But no, my dear, I'm not the one who needs the safe space. My concern was for you and your health. I'm amused by you... you don't make me sick. I was just looking out for your best interests.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join