It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Kanye REALLY Scares the Bejeezus out of the Establishment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Kayne west is actually the dungeon dragon of Roman Zolanski.

Don’t bring Nicki Minaj into this.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
KANYE WEST

@kanyewest

my hero Emma Gonzalez
7:09 PM - Apr 28, 2018

REALLY Scares the Bejeezus out of the estblishment?? lol

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

LOL I guess Trump's handling of Puerto Rico turned Kanye to love Trump?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

FYI: Emma isn't the establishment... just a naive tool of the establishment.

But to expand on the greater point, yes, this is exactly what scares the bejeezus out of the establishment... someone with money and fame who doesn't live in a partisan echo chamber and not only wants to find real solutions and make real improvements, but someone who can do so.

Someone willing to reach out and work with people of all kinds and all ideologies.

Someone refusing to play the divide-and-conquer game.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Personally I think he's doing what he thinks he should to win when he runs for PoTUS. Think about it..

He wants Trump's die hard crowd plus the black vote and he thinks he can get both. I think he's playing it up. I'm not saying the guy is smart but I feel that he understands by at least watching and taking notes.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think what amazes me the most about this reaction (on both sides) is how many people are clueless about what it really is. It’s the ENTERTAINMENT industry. Every word, song, article, tweet is designed to sell you their product, which is themselves . And when you become a product, a lot of people start thinking like one.

I graduated from LARS (Los Angeles Recording School) around 2008 and right after got a job at Westlake studios smack dab in the middle of Hollywood on Santa Monica. And you know what? It’s all fake, every bit of everything. Everyone that enters the music industry (and probably the entertainment industry in general) has a there isn’t a Santa clause moment once they find out the truth behind it all. And it’s a simple truth, it’s all fake.

The clothes, the money, the cars, even the asses on the women. No one actually lives how you see on TV and TMZ, it’s all marketing designed to sell a product, nothing more. Which is exactly what this is. I mean, we’re talking about it right? Right before Ye’s new projects drop?

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller???

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I know you spent a lot of time on this but Kayne is nuts and always has been. His opinions don't mean anything on a large scale. He's not the spokesman for black people or conservatives in Hollywood.

Also, Trump has done ALOT to divide this country by calling leftist mainstream media "FAKE" news. While doing that, he has supported right mainstream media like FOX news as the holy grail of truth.

You DONT care about "the powers that be" , you just like saying that phrase. Trump is draining the swamp and then hiring his own swamp people, yet you are too caught up in the left vs right game to notice.

And again, kayne deserves no political respect cause he says crazy things.

edit on 29-4-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Anyone who actually accomplishes something efficiently and cheaply seems to be targeted by an agency that is messing up with dealing with that problem. They usually try to use Ad Hominum techniques and reporting of finances to crush the one showing the agency up. I think it is human nature to suppress the ones who do things the right way and endanger the funding or income these places receive. Even in industry this occurs, Pharma companies spend lots of money making natural cures seem like nonsense.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Personally I think he's doing what he thinks he should to win when he runs for PoTUS.

That may be part of it to one extent or another. Perspective can be everything though. Kanye may be doing it because he thinks this is what a good POTUS should be doing... and is trying to actually be that person.

I'm happy to judge him by the fruits of his labors. And for that we'll have to wait and see.

Think about it..

He wants Trump's die hard crowd plus the black vote and he thinks he can get both.

Well, of course... if he's going to run for prez (and it seems he is), then he's going to need every vote he can get, not just "Trump's die hard crowd" and the Black votes. But to do so, Kanye is also going to have present an ideology that everyone can get behind -- including both "Trump's die hard crowd" and the Black votes. An ideology that crosses -- surpasses? -- all current political ideologies.

Kanye's got his work cut out for him.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I was born and raised in the belly of the beast... quite true.

Which is also how I know that Kanye doesn't fit. He never has. And I doubt he ever will. And I'm betting he doesn't want to. Which just makes him that much more dangerous to the PTB.

I also suspect that the more he is demonized and vilified the more determined he will become in realizing his ideals. What's he got to lose at that point???

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Anyone who actually accomplishes something efficiently and cheaply seems to be targeted by an agency that is messing up with dealing with that problem. They usually try to use Ad Hominum techniques and reporting of finances to crush the one showing the agency up. I think it is human nature to suppress the ones who do things the right way and endanger the funding or income these places receive. Even in industry this occurs, Pharma companies spend lots of money making natural cures seem like nonsense.

So very true and so very sad. But it is what it is. We've already seen him called crazy -- both here in this thread and all over. I do expect we will see real efforts to persecute Kanye to shut him up and shut him down.

Can't have real people coming up with real solutions for real problems, eh?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Obviously because Bejeezus walks with him.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

who's demonizing and vilifying him? lol

the right is latching on to him pretty hard core.. seems super desperate. he's nothing but a egomaniac troll who NEEDS attention, nothing more. lol

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I was born and raised in the belly of the beast... quite true.

Which is also how I know that Kanye doesn't fit. He never has. And I doubt he ever will. And I'm betting he doesn't want to. Which just makes him that much more dangerous to the PTB.

I also suspect that the more he is demonized and vilified the more determined he will become in realizing his ideals. What's he got to lose at that point???

The more he is demonized and and vilified the more popular he becomes. And that’s the point. Kanye has always been like Trump in one important area, they’re both shameless promoters. Any publicity is seen as good publicity.

It’s hard for me see things like this through some benevolent rose tinted glasses when I know the real motivations behind it.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

LOL -- too funny! Thanks for the laugh

But I get that there's some truth in there... at least, it might seem Kanye thinks so! Who knows? Maybe that's where Kanye gets his moxey.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

who's demonizing and vilifying him? lol

I'm pretty sure you already know. But in any event, I'm not doing your homework for you. If you want to know, you could start with his twitter account...

the right is latching on to him pretty hard core.. seems super desperate. he's nothing but a egomaniac troll who NEEDS attention, nothing more. lol

Maybe... maybe not... But as long as he keeps saying these things, I'm listening and rooting for him and everyone he inspires to be proactive in their own way. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It’s hard for me see things like this through some benevolent rose tinted glasses when I know the real motivations behind it.

But you don't know. You're suspicious and skeptical and cynical... and for good reason. But there's an exception for every rule... an outlier for every position... a black sheep in every family...

Kanye may just be that exception. He may really be that "crazy" -- crazy like a fox.

Publicity and marketing and advertising aren't inherently bad or evil. They are tools to be used for good or ill. It takes nothing away from good intentions to use those tools for positive purposes.

I'll give Kanye a chance to prove himself one way or the other. He's got the attention now. We'll see what he does.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Glad to be of assistance I was going to subscribe to read this later anyway, so I figured a comment would suffice.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

But you don't know. You're suspicious and skeptical and cynical... and for good reason. But there's an exception for every rule... an outlier for every position... a black sheep in every family...

Kanye may just be that exception. He may really be that "crazy" -- crazy like a fox.

Publicity and marketing and advertising aren't inherently bad or evil. They are tools to be used for good or ill. It takes nothing away from good intentions to use those tools for positive purposes.

I'll give Kanye a chance to prove himself one way or the other. He's got the attention now. We'll see what he does.

If you could see what I see, and hear the talk I hear, you’d be laughing your ass off. Being real isn’t being cynical, it’s seeing what’s in front of you for what it really is. But, if you want to believe in all this have at it. As much as I don’t agree with you or most Trump supporters it still makes me feel bad to see someone get hustled. So, believe it or don’t.

Either way, it’s fun to watch.

edit on 29-4-2018 by underwerks because: Don’t want to doxx myself

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Okay. You know exactly what Kanye's motives are and me and others are just fools... got it.

But for the record, I don't believe anything about Kanye's heart and mind. What I do know is that he's talking about issues that the authorities have failed to even adequately address, much less solve, and talking about actually doing something about it as an individual. He's talking about people power. And he's talking outside the box... outside the left/right paradigm... outside the echo chamber.

And that's dangerous to the establishment. Even if Kanye is only smart enough and crafty enough to know that it will serve his personal interests well and is exploiting the opportunity for every possible gain, the establishment doesn't want their apple cart toppled with that kind of talk.

And imagine if Kanye actually proceeds to take real and effective action as promised (threatened?)... even if only for his own personal ambitions and to promote himself ultimately... imagine how much trouble he could cause the establishment.

Sounds rather brilliant actually. Expose the roaches and then fill the void.

No matter how you look at it, Kanye isn't playing the game. And that scares those with everything to lose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join