It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serious 9/11 Arguments Compilation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Those events are 30+ years apart. Say it was a bunch of 50 year olds who instigated the war on drugs. That puts them well over 80 now for the war on terror and dead now.

Imho the problem with conspiracy theories/theorists is it has us ignore the actual problem and instead chase shadows..

“Ignore the Nixon administration the real problem is the super secret illuminati deep state...”

“Ignore the bush administration the REAL problem is the super secret illuminati deep state!”

Ignore the corruption 5 inches in front of your face . The real problem is the super secret illuminati deep state.

The corruption in your face is the little fish. The real problem is that damn illuminati..

edit on 27-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
a reply to: Thoseaintcontrails

So wouldn't Silverstein have had a survey done before buying them? And insuring them against terrorist attack. Twice. How very convenient.

I dont remember all of the specifics, but I think materials were used in building the towers before asbestos knowledge was known or discovered in the towers. I will try to find the info that I read. Silverstein is definately dirty and knows that no planes were used.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
a reply to: Thoseaintcontrails

So wouldn't Silverstein have had a survey done before buying them? And insuring them against terrorist attack. Twice. How very convenient.

Here is one interesting link with Trump commenting. “If we didn’t remove [the] incredibly powerful fire retardant asbestos & replace it with junk that doesn’t work, the World Trade Center would never have burned down,” Trump wrote in a tweet in October 2012. About 400 tons of asbestos reportedly went into the structures before the builders halted its use in 1971, anticipating that the government would soon ban the material." www.motherjones.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
A reply to: LaBTop

So the argument Heidner is making is that there is a group in the government able to orcastrate and maintain the conspiracy to commit 911, brut they couldn’t stop an investigation????

There have got to be about a gajillion better ways to get hat done..

They did hold off a proper investigation for quite a surprisingly long time before G.W. Bush had to cave in.
After a dedicated group of family members of 9/11 victims, the Jersey Girls, and their lawyers, gained so much support under the US populace that at last an investigation became unavoidable for that cabal.
Then they frustrated the subsequent few ones to such a level, that it was clear that no neutral stance was offered to the scientist researching within close boundaries, and it all became a blundering farce.

In the mean time all debris from WTC-7 was already shipped off to Catskill Island and then swiftly sold to China.
Crucial debris from the Twin Towers (the top layers that held the upper, first demolished steel during their collapses) was also long gone before any investigation started. Giuliano took care about that. Only 4 pieces of 4 steel columns of the two twin towers collapse initiation regions could be saved...

They even proposed the most sneaky political figure they could think of, to first head the 9/11 Commission.
Who got dismissed by the lawyers of the Jersey Girls. Who found enough dirt on him to chase him off.
Then they nominated a just as sneaky one that sadly enough was not yet too well known for his real nature.
He frustrated the investigation to such a level that members of the 9/11 Commission board asked for judicial assistance to counter his moves, which they did not succeed in. Years later many board members came forward to spill the beans and admitted that in fact that investigation was a farce, just as the following NIST investigation was a farce also, for not allowing research into the use of explosives on 9/11, and refusing to publish the data on which they based their WTC-7 collapse animation, on which they hung their whole thesis that weakened steel and its expansion was the cause for its collapse.

For me that's enough interference to show to what level the corruption went and still goes.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My first admission to this thread, to correct some 9/11 misconceptions, while offering serious arguments :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Page 7 :
""Please start with explaining why there is evidence to believe WTC 7 was brought down by demolitions, not by building damage/fire/thermal stress/inadequate fire insulation?""

"WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved." (now 121 pages long)

It was all here, for many years already. See its first diagram of the WTC-7 collapse.
The evidence is the (used by design in every modern day seismograph) atomic clocked seismic evidence from LDEO's WTC-7 collapse seismogram, published during the week of 9/11/2001, by LDEO's Pallisades seismic laboratory, at Columbia University’s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, which seismogram I coupled to an also (by NIST) atomic clock resolved digital Cianca-photo, which hard photographic evidence shows the exact moment in time that the east penthouse showed its first sign of sinking into the roof of WTC-7.
Which particular time-stamped Cianca photo was being published by NIST in their WTC-7 Draft Report, and also in their WTC-7 Final Report. The LDEO seismograms were already published in the same week of 9/11/2001.

These two OFFICIALLY ENDORSED events published by US government funded Institutions; NIST and LDEO, in 2006 coupled to each other by me, are the double atomic clock timestamped, clear evidence of a huge pack of explosions that were detonated just before the eastern penthouse started to sink into the roof of WTC-7.

Since you now can overlay that event's photo timestamp on the timestamps of the seismogram and clearly see when that huge explosion took place in real time in Manhattan and got registered 17 seconds later at LDEO's seismographs, as the biggest pack of seismic amplitudes in the first part of that seismogram !

And by the way, in my WTC-7 opening posts there's much more video and audio evidence about real explosion sounds recorded during that 9/11 afternoon. And further on in that 121 pages long thread were many more examples posted by other respected members.

edit on 27/4/18 by LaBTop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Still for more than a year now, after reading my above thread which content I and others have pointed him to, this poster does still surprisingly constantly reposting that link to that, for its first two seconds butchered, WTC-7 collapse onset video, as if he never read my above thread, or never read the pointing to its content by us to him.
Even after I and others pointed him multiple times to my above thread that shows him clearly that he keeps using the wrong, 2 seconds shorter NIST video to "prove" there is no evidence of demolition sounds in the WTC-7 videos to be found.

My full and unbutchered FOIA freed NIST video he could have easily found and can still find, at any official source under its official name :
CBS-Net Dub5 09

Especially the constant posting over the last year of his by NIST 2 seconds cut short WTC-7 collapse video is very surprising behavior since he knows very well from the above thread that the REAL, 2 seconds longer officially FOIA-released video includes that huge deep explosion sound, appearing in those, by his video excluded, 2 extra first seconds. Clearly audible just before the eastern penthouse started to sink down into the roof area of WTC-7.
And keep in mind that the speed of sound is 333 m/sec in 20 Celsius air. So now observe where that camera man stood when he recorded that FOIA freed video with that huge deep explosion sound in it...Clue : he stood somewhere north on West Street. You can easily pinpoint his position by comparing the buildings aside of him with the ones you see in Google Earth and Google Streetview. And how many meters was that, in birds view, away from a collapsing WTC-7 ?
My guess now? About 300 meters, up to perhaps 650 meters. It takes then 1 to 2 seconds before that deep sound reached the camera its microphone, while we however in real time already see the penthouse sinking away.

That deep sound is the only predominant sound during the onset and further total global collapse of WTC-7.
It's a clear indication of a truly immense explosion. LDEO's seismogram indicates it too.
Since the whole global collapse sequence does not deliver anything audible that's even remotely comparable in intensity to that first huge deep explosion sound in the CBS-Net Dub5 09 video. Neglecting the people shouting of course. Just the collapse sounds.

Btw, only thermobaric bombs and to a lesser extend fuel-air bombs have such a specific low amplitude ear-print.
RDX, used in steel cutter charges, delivers a far higher pitched ear-print. And that's why NIST came up with their lame excuse to not investigate at all for explosives used on 9/11, since their argument was that high explosive cutter charges are audible up to a very long distance, and they could not find such high pitched loud noises in their huge video and audio material repository. They illigally neglected all other forms of explosives.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
We did however find them. And we showed you, that most News Network cameras and audio equipment were used that day to collect the speach of the interviewer and the ones they interviewed, as clear as possible, and not the disturbingly loud surrounding sounds on 9/11/2001.
Those were specificly filtered out by a setting on their cameras and microphones, to get a clearer sounding interview. So, many of the explosions sounds we found were quite filtered down, but luckily still retractable.
Read my opening posts in my WTC-7 thread for all explanations. A prime example is the Banfield video I linked to.

But he kept surprisingly acting and telling for a year by now, that there are no 9/11 videos that provide demolition sounds. And then he kept throwing in his, for its two crucial first seconds butchered, WTC-7 collapse-onset video in nearly every thread he participated in.
While he knows very well of the existence of the real FOIA freed video " CBS-Net Dub5 09 ", with that huge deep explosion sound in it that I showed him in my above thread its opening post, the real complete video, that he so surprisingly tries to neglect for such a long time already.
And keeps switching it in his posts, for his butchered NIST video. Which is clearly short of the first 2 seconds with that huge, deep explosion sound in it.

And Lo and Behold, BOTH videos were OFFICIALLY released by NIST after a longwinded FOIA procedure.
Thus there were still brave people working at NIST, who were and still are sick of the despickable political handwaiving by NIST's CEOs, who were pressuring for results for the final 9/11 NIST reports that were only favourable for the already expressed official standpoints on 9/11.
Thus some disgruntled NIST researcher(s?) offered these two, thus now both officially endorsed WTC-7 collapse videos. That way any sane person can clearly see now how NIST used the butchered video in the first years of their research to hammer home their viewpoint for not investigating for explosives used on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... :

Page 7 :
""No seismic record by seismic equipment recording in Manhattan on 9/11 of detonations powerful enough to cut steel.""

I have news for him. I'm quite sure however, this is not at all new to him. Since I and others pointed it out to him before. READ it again, and its follow up posts :

He thus also kept denying for at least a year now, his knowledge of the discussion I had with him and other 9/11 facts-deniers about those so-called 9/11 seismic recordings by handheld devices in New York. As posted long ago in 2006 here in this forum, by that misinformation artist Brent Blanchard, a journalist working for the demolition firm PROTEC its monthly newspaper Implosion-World.
Blanchard said PROTEC was active in New York on 9/11, the same firm that later retracted the existence of those handheld seismograms in Manhattan from that heinous day of 9/11/2001. Because, they said, these devices were not sensible enough compared to the professional devices used by LDEO. PROTEC used that as their escape-goat argument. To protect their employee Blanchard.

They could not (or did not want to) bring them on, when I and some seismologists asked them for those.
Because we were quite sure that we could prove demolition took place, if we got to interprete those (never shown) by PROTEC operated handheld-seismographs their seismograms, if they really existed. They did not exist :

I was told by telephone in 2006 already by Blanchard his employer PROTEC, after I challenged Blanchard on this ATS board's 9/11 forum to show up or shut up, that : ""All those 9/11 seismograms from our handheld devices, are mysteriously missing from our repositories.""

So will he now stop at last with that suspicious ostrich behavior, after a year of repeatedly posting provable blatant misinformation. Like the above extracted sentence from his post at page 7.
I and others showed him the facts, but he still chooses to ignore them.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
From the same post at page 7 :

""Is it false the truth movement claims the resistance of each floor had to be removed? There should have at least been 30 sets of explosions.""

Nice workaround for the real question :
How come David Chandler and subsequently NIST too, both came up with a 2.25 seconds period of REAL free fall acceleration, starting at the onset of the global collapse of WTC-7 ?
Of which Shyam Sunder, the director of the NIST investigation said himself, when confronted with this fact at his WTC-7 Draft publishing meeting, that such FFA-period can only mean that ALL structural resistance during these seconds had to be zero in the affected floors.

In laymans terms : they blew a whole stack of columns and cross beams in 7 LOWER, unseen and unrecorded floors to
smithereens, to be able to achieve such a FFA result and the resulting bottom-up implosive demolition.
And there is no video nor photographic footage anywhere to be found of these LOWER floors as seen from the SOUTH FACADE side during the WTC-7 collapse sequence. So, of course there are no recorded flashes or window breakages from those southern side LOWER floors. Only of about the top half to 2/3rd of the northern facade side. They waited untill they were pretty sure there were no cameras anymore aimed at the southern facade side...

And the idea of 30 sets of explosions is a bit narrow minded, since we know of other kinds of explosives which can deliver the same result with one huge explosion : thermobaric bombs. Specifically designed by the Russians to blow up high rise buildings full of snipers in the Tschetchenian war in its capital city of Grossny.

And their ear-print is one huge deep explosive sound in the very low sound wave regions. Definitely not the high pitched sound of RDX cutter charges that are used by demolition firms to cut steel.
Now listen again to that huge deep sound in my opening posts of my "WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved" thread.
The 9/11 complotters had sufficient time, needed to place those radio-controlled dust-bin sized TB-canisters at several LOWER floors (totally invisable for the horded-away press, hundreds of meters away towards the north side), and then detonate them remotely by radio or other signals, when they were sure of no prying eyes anymore at that crucial southern side which now had an inconvenient for them, open view as seen from the two collapsed twin towers debris heaps.

There must have been a concerted effort to chase away any persons with cameras at hand from that southern side. We should investigate that within the firefighters, first responders and press communities...And the helicopter pilots, since there isn't any footage from those too, showing the WTC-7 south side during collapse.
I do not believe in such a heap of coincidences that thus prohibited any footage of the southern facade side of WTC-7 during its collapse.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
And he keeps repeating the same type of misconception, in that same post :

How would the CD system survive the building damage and fires.

Well, there could have been none beforehand, thus the radio operated TB-charge canisters were placed after WTC-1 came down. In some kind of a hurry perhaps.

Click here for lots of TB links.

They had many hours time to do so unhindered. From 10:30 A.M. on, up till 17:00 P.M.
These TB-canisters could have been easily insulated by sprayed-on material. And thus also have been placed at crucial spots in the building long before 9/11. They can be easily camouflaged as lots of normal devices or small furniture in a high rise building. Dust bins, aircos, electrical wire switches cabinets, fire extinguiers, pick your bet.

And by the way, the sprinkler system did function, listen to the videos of the two trapped city officials on the 7th floor, Barry Jennings (RIP) and Michael Hess, they got sprinkled soaking wet by these sprinklers that came on after they lived through that explosion causing their staircase breakage, inside WTC-7 its north-eastern stairwell, around the time of collapse of WTC-1.
Which stairwell was situated DEEP northeastwards inside WTC-7, so the breakage was definitely no result of some WTC-1 debris slicing through, that far inside. The sprinkler system got their water pressure from a huge water tank in one of the penthouses. Not from main water riser pipes, connected to pumpers, far below.

No audio to indicate a detonation powerful enough to cut steel columns.

Again a total neglect of my "WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved" thread above, with its seismic evidence of a huge explosion in my O.P., and of course also all its explosive sounds videos in it.
Especially the huge deep sound in the FOIA freed video with those 2 extra first seconds with that huge deep explosion sound in them.
The video he keeps posting ad infinitum is the butchered one, where they (NIST or who? ) cut those vital two first seconds out. And he knows that very well, since I and others, pointed him to the real, FOIA freed video, many times already.

No audio of enough explosions to create the implosion of WTC 7.

The same very strange neglecting act. Since he knows of my WTC-7 thread with the numerous explosion sound videos and eye and ear witness interviews linked to, in it.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Normally, posters who are offered clear facts which they can easily check for themselfs, do one of two things.
Appologize for their misconception, or, just leave it at that and never touch the subject again.
Most of them do the latter. Instead of admitting they are indeed convinced by those, new for them, facts.
Or at least write that they can't bring up enough solid counter arguments for the time being.

Can anybody offer a logical reason why any member here, keeps repeating the same misconception or misinformation time and time again. While bluntly ignoring the clear evidence laid before them ?
Since that's not in any sense a logical behavior for any genuine 9/11 events debater.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Luckily, instead of the by PROTEC never published seismograms from any 9/11 Manhattan based handheld devices, there were very professionally recorded seismograms by LDEO from the two plane impacts and the three tower collapses. And the most interesting seismogram is the WTC-7 collapse one, also registered by LDEO.
See again my first diagram on top of my opening post in my "WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved" thread.

And I compared the (standard procedure) atomic clocked timestamps on that WTC-7 collapse seismogram, with the by NIST never retracted, and by them also atomic clock-resolved and then time stamped Cianca photo.
Resolved through their meticulous procedure of comparing all their photo and video material to known atomic clocked events during 9/11/2001.

F.ex., the Media Networks which used atomic clocked recording devices, such as their professional cameras that had recorded that second plane's nose cone touching the South tower facade. The plane that flew into WTC-2S its south side facade. NIST then had from literally all main Networks their 9/11 recordings at least one identically clocked event, and could now determine all timing fault margins in all those recordings in their posession.

And then NIST was thus also able to atomic clock resolve and correct the faulty original timestamps of all the Cianca photos in his digital camera which they both got from him and which camera-time was incorrectly set by Cianca (and by most other photographers and video filmers also). They were able to do that since he had photographed several of the same events on 9/11 that were also recorded by main Network video cameras that registered their events via their atomic clock equipment, coupled and constantly corrected to the time.nist or time.navy standard devices in the USA. To which same devices LDEO also had their seismic equipment coupled, for many years already.

Especially the NIST timestamp on that now famous and crucial Cianca photograph of the first sign of denting of that WTC-7 eastern penthouse, when it began starting to sink into the eastern roof area of WTC-7, was refreshing new data.
Because within all the photographs in Cianca's camera were some that could be compared to the Media photos chosen by NIST for their exactly known atomic times registered in these professional devices from the main Media Networks their camera men were sent out with on 9/11/2001.

So, at last, I had two officially published artifacts and I could overlay that officially published NIST timestamp event on the officially published LDEO seismogram, which I just had to move 17 seconds to the left to be able to compare both at the same real time level. And that resulted in the explanatory diagram in my WTC-7 thread's opening post. Seismic signals take 17 secs through the Earth's crust, from Manhattan to arive at the Columbia University's LDEO Palissades seismic station, situated about 65 km NNE from New York.

Showing the by far highest massive pack of seismic amplitudes that turned up on that LDEO seismogram.
They began starting just a few seconds before the Cianca photo time, published by NIST and which was officially timestamped by NIST, it showed the first dent in the roof of the eastern penthouse, situated on top of the eastern roof area of WTC-7.

All I needed to do then was to put the by NIST provided N.Y. real time depicting Cianca photo timestamp dot on that WTC-7 collapse seismogram from LDEO.
While implementing the mean 17 secs travel time for most seismic signals there, in the earth's crust.

And voila, crystal clear for anyone to see, when exactly on that seismogram, during the onset of the global collapse, Cianca took that photo, which showed the first VISUAL sign of demolition of WTC-7.
Or, the other way round, at what -17 secs backwards corrected seismogram timestamp position, Cianca took his east penthouse dent starting photo in Manhattan :

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Very important detail : NIST used exactly that whole set of Cianca photos from 9/11 in Cianca's digital camera to explain how they used all digital camera shots in their posession, and compared them to known atomic clocked 9/11 events by the news media, and thus resolved the mostly set-wrong timestamps by their owners, to a generally accepted real atomic clocked set of new timestamps in every camera in their posession.

That's why NIST could never ever retract that Cianca photo time stamp of that eastern penthouse onset of its denting. I waited until that information was published by NIST, then I posted my seismic evidence of human intervention, and then informed them. Within a day all their seismic draft publications were scrapped.

Certainly no normal behavior for a supposedly neutral institute, investigating the "greatest threat" to the USA, after the Pearl Harbor attack that forced the US into WW-II, and the Vietnam War triggering, Gulf of Tonkin Incident.
The first, a long awaited and forced upon Japan by the Roosevelt administration, opportunity to at last declare war on the Axis powers.
The second, a now proved false flag operation by the Dulles brothers and their complices.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
From the same post at page 7 :

""Is it false the truth movement claims the resistance of each floor had to be removed? There should have at least been 30 sets of explosions.""

Nice workaround for the real question :
How come David Chandler and subsequently NIST too, both came up with a 2.25 seconds period of REAL free fall acceleration, starting at the onset of the global collapse of WTC-7 ?
Of which Shyam Sunder, the director of the NIST investigation said himself, when confronted with this fact at his WTC-7 Draft publishing meeting, that such FFA-period can only mean that ALL structural resistance during these seconds had to be zero in the affected floors.

In laymans terms : they blew a whole stack of columns and cross beams in 7 LOWER, unseen and unrecorded floors to
smithereens, to be able to achieve such a FFA result and the resulting bottom-up implosive demolition.
And there is no video nor photographic footage anywhere to be found of these LOWER floors as seen from the SOUTH FACADE side during the WTC-7 collapse sequence. So, of course there are no recorded flashes or window breakages from those southern side LOWER floors. Only of about the top half to 2/3rd of the northern facade side. They waited untill they were pretty sure there were no cameras anymore aimed at the southern facade side...

And the idea of 30 sets of explosions is a bit narrow minded, since we know of other kinds of explosives which can deliver the same result with one huge explosion : thermobaric bombs. Specifically designed by the Russians to blow up high rise buildings full of snipers in the Tschetchenian war in its capital city of Grossny.

And their ear-print is one huge deep explosive sound in the very low sound wave regions. Definitely not the high pitched sound of RDX cutter charges that are used by demolition firms to cut steel.
Now listen again to that huge deep sound in my opening posts of my "WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved" thread.
The 9/11 complotters had sufficient time, needed to place those radio-controlled dust-bin sized TB-canisters at several LOWER floors (totally invisable for the horded-away press, hundreds of meters away towards the north side), and then detonate them remotely by radio or other signals, when they were sure of no prying eyes anymore at that crucial southern side which now had an inconvenient for them, open view as seen from the two collapsed twin towers debris heaps.

There must have been a concerted effort to chase away any persons with cameras at hand from that southern side. We should investigate that within the firefighters, first responders and press communities...And the helicopter pilots, since there isn't any footage from those too, showing the WTC-7 south side during collapse.
I do not believe in such a heap of coincidences that thus prohibited any footage of the southern facade side of WTC-7 during its collapse.

Fake planes on 9/11, thats all that matters. Case closed.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: [post

gulf of Tonkin and Lusitania
=23352923]JoshuaCox[/post]

Gulf of Tonkin is one of the tropes often trotted out by the lunatic conspiracy fringe

Lusitania ....??

Now that's a new one ....

Allowing munitions on a passenger liner is one thing

Now how did they get the German U Boat in position considering vagaries pf ocean navigation in 1915 ??

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

conspiracy theories and proof have always been unneccessary in this matter. the planes hit 1 side of the building. that side would have more burning jet fuel than the other, making the buildings beams weaker on that side. if the building fell due to planes, physics says they would topple. a precision drop of a building by accident is about as rare as winning the lottery. 2 buildings doing it side by side is impossible. all u need is basic knowledge of physics to discredit the official story.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

If the government doesn’t lie and say it was an unarmed transport. We don’t necessarily have the will to enter the war.. the government didn’t come out and say “the Germans shot down a fair target because we were loading passanger ships with munitions “.....

Lol

I’m pretty sure it is the mainstream consensus that they knew the passenger liner(s) (I think more than one were filled with munitions) would have a HIGH likelyhood of being shot down as the UBOATS were shooting down bunches of ships.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I have a very hard time believing the 911 conspiracy theorys.
If the government wanted to bring down the towers with planted explosives they could have just skipped the airplanes and blamed terrorists.

The more involved the plan, the more can go wrong.
I'm afraid

Good point ...I'm afraid that's real world so I have to agree.....but dhanksvilleand two separate crews at the pentagon said no debris, not enough to look like a plase crash or to actually fill a suitcase.......

at the pentagon a well known reporter...older gent was on the ground....live, it friggin went out live

the other two in choppers with video
edit on 29-4-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

he meant to put Moron

the guy that made that graphic to say a moron.....

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Another intrinsic detail : After I pointed out to NIST that their Cianca photo timestamp at last made it possible to correctly compare its real Manhattan time with the same, 17 seconds later registered timestamps on the LDEO seismogram of the WTC-7 collapse, they suddenly retracted ALL their to that day online seismological oriented draft reports with heaps of seismic details in them. I have them all saved on safe stocked memory sticks...because you can't find one jota back from those draft reports. They are totally erased from the Internet, also in the WayBackMachine databases, they truly have been totally erased.
That's what is called, a concerted effort by high placed influential politicians and/or DoD officials. Using their hacker teams of convicted hackers that got offered shorter sentences or even free to walk deals.
That subject was once posted here, use your ATS Search and my terms. Or google for it.

Also in this board's database was my head-on collision thread with Blanchard erased.
I suppose during one of those hacker attacks that we older members and staff still remember. Luckily many old members still remember vividly how Blanchard was chased away from this board by me.
He never returned. His bosses at PROTEC opted for the simple solution, on the phone :
""We can't find our handheld seismographs their seismograms from 9/11 back again. They are lost forever.""
Impossible to prove they were lying or not, and if those seismograms ever have existed.
One thing is sure : PROTEC never ever published them !
I posted much more details about that propaganda trick by Blanchard and its repercussions for his reputation in some threads here. SEARCH and thou shall find it, lots in my WTC-7 thread, by the way.

There are clearly concerted efforts still ongoing by certain agencies or just ultra right wing entities, to try to erase from the Internet, dangerous facts in their opinion, opposing the officially endorsed 9/11 stories.
My password for this board, just as from many other members f.ex., was also stolen in that security breach from a few years ago. But I got correctly informed by staff mail here, and was swiftly able to re-register with a new password again.
Staff had blocked all hacked passwords. ! Smile !
That way the hacker(s?) goal(s?) was/were neutralized.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join