It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 fell in relative silence, no detonation capable of cutting steel.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
One, there is no captured audio of WTC 7 collapsing that is evidence of a detonation capable of cutting steel columns.

Two, the is no video evidence of a WTC 7 detonation to indicate a pressure wave capable of cutting steel.

Three; if there was evidence of detonations able to cut steel, why did AE switch to mythical fizzle no flash explosives. Why do you think the truth movement was forced to argue thermite?

Four, there is no proof that WTC 7 had the resistance of every floor removed by detonations. A core believe of the truth movement the only way WTC 7 could reach the rate of observed collapse was to have the resistance of each floor removed by detonations/thermite. An argument that put the truth movement in a box.

Five, WTC iron microspheres had to be from thermite debunked. www.metabunk.org...
debunked-iron-microspheres-in-9-11-wtc-dust-as-evidence-for-thermite.t2523/

Six, the claims of thermite in WTC dust was prove fraudulent long ago.

The truth movement has never proven building collapse from fire/thermal stress is impossible.

In fact:
1. There is the Madrid Windsor for fire induced buckled of steel, and the upper steel structure failing above the 17th floor.
2. The Tehran Plasco Building collapse.
3. There is no credible evidence provided by AE to supersede that WTC 7 collapsed from fire/thermal stressed induced buckling.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This video does support the sounds associated with the collapse from some distance away...

edit on 22-1-2018 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well to find out what really happened to WTC 7, let's just review the scientific findings within the 9/11 Commission Report...

.... oh wait ....

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Well to find out what really happened to WTC 7, let's just review the scientific findings within the 9/11 Commission Report...

.... oh wait ....

Quote where the commission was a scientific analysis of collapse for WTC 7

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

This video does support the sounds associated with the collapse from some distance away...

Is it proof of a detonation capable of cutting a steel column, or the systematic removal of the resistance of every WTC 7 floor?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: intrptr

Is it proof of a detonation capable of cutting a steel column, or the systematic removal of the resistance of every WTC 7 floor?

No to the first. The 'systemic collapse' of each floor resulted from the weight of the whole building coming down from above, crushing each floor in turn.

The Twin towers initiated the same way, just those collapses began higher up, at the impact sites.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

If sarcasm went over your head this is WAYYYYY over your intelligence level. Sorry chief.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ummmm, isn't that what six67seven was saying about wtc7? That there was NO investigation into that? Doubt they'll quote what they just said doesn't exist....

edit on 1/22/2018 by UnendingVigilance because: more clarification

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So how did the towers manage to fall perfectly into their own footprints? You do realize that a structural failure at that height of the building would have induced rotation (moments) somewhere in the structure which would have then magnified the direction of motion of the building causing it to fall laterally (horizontally)?

Please explain your theory as to how the buildings collapsed perfectly into their own footprints.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh my, a silent collapse at free fall rates. The neutrons were really fluxing that day!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Oh my, a silent collapse at free fall rates. The neutrons were really fluxing that day!

I think I laughed at that more than I should have.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What are you talking about,there were explosions on all the main support members,the building was set up for demolition in 99,use fact instead of theory,makes more sense

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
To think some people still don't know about WTC 7...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yea..

If you actually look into most conspiracy theories they ignore any evidence against their theories..

For example JFK..

Did you know Oswald had already been caught attempting to assassinate a federal judge??

Ever heard a conspiracy documentary tell people that???

The 911 stuff is worse..

If you look at the back at building 7. The picture s only show the front of the building.. the rear of the building was demolished after a big chunk of building fell on its roof..

If the documentariers were being honest. That stuff would be mentioned, but it is not..

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yea..

If you actually look into most conspiracy theories they ignore any evidence against their theories..

For example JFK..

Did you know Oswald had already been caught attempting to assassinate a federal judge??

Ever heard a conspiracy documentary tell people that???

The 911 stuff is worse..

If you look at the back at building 7. The picture s only show the front of the building.. the rear of the building was demolished after a big chunk of building fell on its roof..

If the documentariers were being honest. That stuff would be mentioned, but it is not..

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think he is saying that an explosion capable of cutting through the supports would register on local seismic scales..

Not just make a popping sound.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elevayt
To think some people still don't know about WTC 7...

It took me about 5 years to find out about it.....

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

If the government were being honest, Cheney & Bush would have testified in public and under oath.

If the government were being honest, Kean and Hamilton would not have stated that the commission was set up to fail.

If the government were being honest, it would have no need to have confiscated surveillance footage from hotels and other private interests near the pentagon.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

One, there is no captured audio of WTC 7 collapsing that is evidence of a detonation capable of cutting steel columns.

Wow, Just Wow..... clueless...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Please do just stop with your continuous misinformation. It's getting old. Not as old as me, but it is getting old.

Let us instead promote the virtues of the US government and how they have all your (I am not a US citizen or resident) best interests at heart, almost 2 decades after the greatest "terrorist" attack was perpetrated with no action from aforementioned "authorities".

Yeah....

You forgot the passport they found. I'm only trying to help!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join