It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACTIVE PUNCHER: Time to ban closed fists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Breaking: Fists Are A Deadly Weapon. Whites, Blacks, Muslim's, Christian's, Samoan's and Eskimo's can kill or die via single punch to the head.

CCTV footage of man killed by single punch released by police
Monday 9 April 2018
Police have released footage of the moment a 51-year-old man was fatally attacked in Trafalgar Square in a plea for witnesses to come forward.

Desmond O’Beirne, 51, was attacked in the area outside the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square by two men at around 12.25am on Saturday 3 June 2017.

Mr O’Beirne, who was from Westminster, was approached by two men who assaulted him before calmly walking away.

Mum remembers son tragically killed by one-punch on his 26th birthday
23 APR 2018
Fuelled by the grief of losing her son, Maxine Thompson-Curl has led an inspiring campaign to raise awareness about the devastating impact one-punch attacks can have, while supporting other families in similar situations.

With millions of punches being thrown across the world, something must be done.

Fine proper folks in Great Britain have taken active measures, one might surmise, as shaking a fist at someone is "assault":

What is Common Assault?

Under Section 39 of the Criminal Justice Act the offence will be committed when a person either assaults another person or commits a battery.

A battery is classified as the application of unlawful force. This could be anything from a push or slap.

An assault is when the one person makes the other fear that immediate force will be used against them. This could be anything from shaking a fist or running a finger across a throat. No force needs to be applied in order for it to be an assault.

Will there be a prison sentence?

Common assault carries a maximum penalty of six months in prison and/or a fine.

But here in the USA we still have Freedom of Hands, as long as they dont touch another person.

School violence activists are outraged and called for a banning of closed fists at age 3. The National Fisting Association issued a statement that closed fists are an inherent right protected by the First Amendment. Anti-fist protest groups around the nation called for a boycott of the NFA, stating that they accept lobby money from foreign glove and childrens toys manufacturers, and that "the neurons on are their fists". Meanwhile far-right groups have supported the ban since leftists typically do that closed fist hand signal to their brethren.
[/sarcasm]

Wake up America!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The picture of the Hoggster looks eerily Hitler-esque.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No one wants to ban all the guns..

It is a laughable premiss thAt not even .001% of Americans agree with..

It is a right wing rape fantasy used to get stupid people to vote republican..

Don’t be a stupid people..
edit on 23-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The National Fisting Association should be banned, and all fisting related activities probably ought to be shunned, at least!

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You can take my fist when you can pry it from my cold dead erm. . . .

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I blew that pic up and it was clear that the assembly was pro-fistin as you could see clenched fists in the air
Maybe they are intigun but pro-fisters?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Better ban sneakers too.
I've seen a lot of those leaving imprints on faces or kicks to the head.
Per the first video it appears the knockout game has crossed the pond.
Not good.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

We need to picket Congress until they ban Funtastic Toys for marketing mock deadly weapons (Hulk Hands) using a cartoon type character gimmick (like Camel Joe):

edit on 23-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I condone the use of slapping for self defense:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

While that is true this thread is about fists....not guns
Sheesh And if this happens how am I supposed to host underground toddler fights??? That’s what I use for beer money

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

As long as they're under age 3.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
High time we get a grip on this whole problem.

🔑

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Always so angry.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Lets just ban the human race. I'll even volunteer to go first by doing a triple back-flip off the cliff.

10/10/10

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

First, I don’t believe you, but let’s pretend you are right. Just how many guns DO you want to ban? I will not accept any outcome where any guns are banned so I guess I will keep voting against the liberals.

I mean let’s talk about ‘sensible, abortion control while we are at it...I mean between gun ownership and abortions only one of these rights has 100% mortality rate and it isn’t guns ownership.

edit on 2018/4/23 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You really think less than 3,000 people in the US support a total gun ban? Really?

Ignoring your "rape fantasy" language for a moment, that's the "laughable premiss." Any gun control thread on ATS has multiple members pushing the total ban narrative. Any social media platform, you can find people pushing a total gun ban narrative. Any of these marches lately, you can find video of people saying we don't need guns, period, full stop.

Pretending those people don't exist is what's laughable. Especially when you trot out that statistic, but then ignore the fact that something like 3% of gun crime is committed by people who are allowed to have the firearm at the time of the crime. I'm no math major, but I feel like that means the majority of gun crime is coming from something like .001 of the population.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Your narrative fails when presented with video of the officials your party elects to invent our laws...

I will also point out the moving goalpost issue. 20 years ago most Democrat lawmakers were pushing for outright bans on handguns. Now they're pushing for bans on semi automatic rifles. Shotguns and bolt actions will eventually have their day in the sun and the results will be predictably Pavlovic... my point, cumulatively as well as in Feinsteins own unquestionably documented words, total bans on private gun ownership is absolutely a goal of many Democrats and they'd do it in a heartbeat if not for that pesky 2nd Amendment.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You think there's too many guns, well there's about 14 BILLION (with a B) fists across the world.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You think there's too many guns, well there's about 14 BILLION (with a B) fists across the world.

That's exclusionary and discriminatory to amputees, Thalidomide babies, and those born with Amelia.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join