It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child is killed during school walk out against gun violence

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
A child is dead because of the walk out, personally I believe the fault lies with the young man who called for the walk outs. David Hogg.

I think Hogg is just one piece of many (pawns) on a huge political chess board being used to foist gun control on an unsuspecting public.

David Hogg is a great example of how the Globalists set up and use people for their agenda. In my opinion, This kids has all but sacrificed his future in America for the globalists. I am thinking this kid will probably end up committing suicide as most Americans are going to hate him and or want to kick this kids ass for trying to take away our rights.

But its clear to me the NWO set him up, and their plan with him failed. And failed badly, the opposite happened of what the NWO planned, they pushed Americans more to the 2nd amendment then away from it.

David Hogg - A Globalist Pawn

The CIA’s MKUltra mind control program launches the career of the Mockingbird Media‘s newest star—David Hogg. How does a trained crisis actor from Hollywood show up at Stoneman Douglas HS, after attending a California High School, and lead a new student gun control movement that has already changed the laws in Florida?

Answer: Deep State

OPERATION HOGG WASH: Phase I of Deep State’s Psyop to Impose Strict Gun Control Measures Nationwide

The USA has never quite seen anything like OPERATION HOGG WASH. A quick scan of the truth-seeking forums and chat rooms, Facebook pages and Twitter accounts, YouTube channels and Subreddits clearly indicates that people are hip to this Hogg Wash. They know that: OPERATION HOGG WASH: Phase I of Deep State’s Psyop to Impose Strict Gun Control Measures Nationwide

And he doesn’t even seem to know how he’s been so used to do their (read: globalist) dirty work. OPERATION HOGG WASH may very well go down in U.S. history as the false flag MCE that changed the way these government-sponsored attacks are viewed and responded to. Millions have now woken up to the these egregious scams.

OPERATION HOGG WASH BLOWN WIDE OPEN—Part 2

There’s a much deeper and broader plan at work here which very few journalists have pursued. The single most important perspective on the Parkland false flag mass casualty event MCE) is conveyed in this exposé:

“The United States has been under the complete control of the “Very Deep State” (much deeper than Deep State) for decades.

“Operation Gladio” is well-known throughout intelligence circles and military leadership worldwide as a covert and ongoing NATO-run terrorist operation. Those intel and secret service agents, with firsthand knowledge of NATO’s many false flag terrorist attacks conducted in Europe and the United States, quietly call it the “North Atlantic Terrorist Organization”.

OPERATION GLADIO C: Government-Sponsored Domestic Terrorism Targets American Public Schools

First we find out that David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez Are Cousins. Then the Parkland shooting psyop exposed Emma as an accomplished crisis actor. It was pointed out in the same exposé that a highly radioactive scandal would eventually result from this glaring psyop now known as H O G G g a t e.

However, we had no idea at that time just how much “Hogg Wash” we were really fed by the MSM. For instance, with each passing day more hard evidence is uncovered which clearly indicates that the alleged shooter Nikolas Cruz is completely innocent and was set up as a patsy.

Operation Hogg Wash Blown Wide Open

The rampage across America by gun-hating liberals has been so fierce & unrelenting since the Florida shooting that their reaction alone ought to be a dead giveaway. This tragic massacre was engineered to hijack the mass shooting & use it to take assault weapons off the streets.

The barrage of assaults by the Very Deep State via Operation Gladio C are occurring so fast & furiously, they must be addressed in a decisive manner. Not to do so will seal the fate of this constitutional republic.

Operation Gladio C is fundamentally a covert military operation. The U.S. Armed Forces will be compelled to form the military tribunals necessary to administer the Uniform Code of Military Justice. As Commander-in-Chief, @POTUS can lock the perps up at Guantanamo Detention Camp. Operation Gladio C must be terminated, before it terminates US!

Mass shootings are used to terrorize the body politic into supporting draconian measures that erode national sovereignty

edit on 4.24.2018 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is so sad

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Sad this child died but as usual, the right is politicizing this child's death but will cry and scream if the left does the same thing. Just for the record, both are wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I will leave this thread with one comment, which I have made many times before...

It is said there are 7 levels of Hell, but that does not include the basement. It is reserved for those who would harm a child. And in that basement, there is a pit, reserved only for those who would harm a child for political gain.

Last I heard, seating was arranged by deeds and desires, not by words and excuses.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: uninspired
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No, because counting the traffic wasn't an anti gun protest during school hours.

Big difference.

So it's only a big deal because they were protesting guns in your opinion..... Thanks..

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Regardless the school is liable, I find it bizarre that the reason for the walk has been criticized here, if they went for a walk to study traffic, (which incidentally my girlfriends son had a school mate die on a walk that involved counting traffic) would the same outcry and disgust be voiced?

Criticized by some. I'm criticizing the politicization of minor children and using them for political ends. Which side uses them matters not to me, it only matters they are used this way. To deny there are adult puppet masters pulling the strings would be naive.

Yes, if a kid gets harmed due to inadequate supervision, what they are doing does not matter. The school is liable. In particular if it's a non-school event while under their supervision. Then doubly so.

Life for high school aged kids in particular does not need the hate and divisiveness piled on top of trying to score well to get in a good school, puberty, dating and peer pressure. I'd go as far as to label parents who are not intervening as incompetent and caring more about their own partisan crap than they do the kids.

I would argue the kids do not have the capacity to understand the political agenda, as far as they are concerned it is an excursion outside of the school.

Kids die from negligence quite often, my point is the negligence should not have a political attache, in this case it does and I find it troublesome.

Now if every time a child died on a school excursion the saw kind of outrage was generated I would agree with you, however this is not the first child to die in school care.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: uninspired
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No, because counting the traffic wasn't an anti gun protest during school hours.

Big difference.

So it's only a big deal because they were protesting guns in your opinion..... Thanks..

Surely you see the difference in a school outing to conduct science amd a school outing to conduct political activism

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

Just for the record if you want to make it a right left thing:

In this case, the left politicized the kid.
Then "the right", even if it´s not true, but let´s keep it with that, pointed that out.
Then some hardcore leftist members had the nerve to point fingers at "the right" for politicizing the kid against the left.

Question:
Don´t you see the irony here? And you fell for it hook and sinker because you assigned to the lefts.

I´ve seen many more allegedly "right" members on this forum having a spine and acknowledging wrong where is wrong. If you want to make this about left and right, your "side" started this.

To come here and make such ignorant comments or even intentionally ignore that the left used the kid, is the definition of ignorance and bias.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Let's not politicize a tragedy. This was a lack of supervision, not a walkout issue. This happens often, it's purely circumstantial during this walkout...

Never let a good crisis go to waste, huh?

Not only are people using this boy's death as a tool, it appears they are also pushing a narrative that political free speech and dissent should not be encouraged.

When you are in custody of the "state", one must toe the line.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You don't find something unnerving about government employees participating in children mixing with politics?

Lets not forget that teachers are government employees. They should have no role in guiding the political actions of our children.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I love it how manage to twist this into being against practicing free speech with one single sentence.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You don't find something unnerving about government employees participating in children mixing with politics?

I believe this was a protest about gun violence. To you and I, we see the political nature of it. To the kids, I am sure it's a bit more about the gun violence.

It also appears that the district and the teachers did not endorse this event:

"I think what’s being irresponsibly promoted is the idea that this district and Parkland Middle School endorsed or promoted a walkout. Nothing could be further from the truth," De La Torre said.

www.elpasotimes.com...

Edit: It was part of a national organized walkout.

Lets not forget that teachers are government employees. They should have no role in guiding the political actions of our children.

It doesn't appear that they did any such thing. That being said, we should always encourage free speech and dissenting opinion, no matter where it comes from.
edit on 25-4-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

I love it how manage to twist this into being against practicing free speech with one single sentence.

Look at the comments in this thread. It appears that is exactly what people are implying.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Schools aremt about encouraging dissenting opinion. Ive been to them. Put 2 sons through them.

Schools are 100% creating grey sameness.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Schools aremt about encouraging dissenting opinion. Ive been to them. Put 2 sons through them.

Schools are 100% creating grey sameness.

That is your opinion.

In my opinion, schools are in a very tough position.

If they allow these sorts of things to occur, some people will be outraged according to their own political biases/beliefs, and if they do not allow it, they are squashing free speech and a constitutional right we all have.

I think it is best to come down on the side of free speech and to not give a damn about what partisan adults think.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I was active in this thread for the greatest part and it did not gave me that impression.

Over time there was more information released and the picture changed a bit, just like you already quoted.

If it was not endorsed and not an official event, the schools staff´s job would have been to contain the situation and bring them back on school property and into classes.

If your argument is, that this is taking away free speech, I have to disagree. School is for education, not making political protests while there is compulsory school attendance. They can go to political events after school and even then it would be questionable when a teacher openly subscribes to any political agenda.

It´s one of the reasons why most workplaces and government have rules in place that forbid any relationships with superiors. There is a difference in power that can be abused (edit: both ways)

In this case it´s underdevelopment of the kids and the fact that they are their teachers. The hold a great power over them.

edit on 25-4-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The government, which schools are, have no place teaching our children political activism

Its the very definition of indoctrination.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The government, which schools are, have no place teaching our children political activism

Its the very definition of indoctrination.

Can you show where such a thing occurred, in this instance?

What the government, which are schools, should do is encourage the exercising of rights and allow them to do so.

Otherwise, that government institution could be considered tyrannical.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

If it was not endorsed and not an official event, the schools staff´s job would have been to contain the situation and bring them back on school property and into classes.

The kid chose to leave the area designated for the demonstration. Is he not responsible for the choices he made, or should the tyrannical state have tracked him down and drug him back to where he was supposed to be?

If your argument is, that this is taking away free speech, I have to disagree. School is for education, not making political protests while there is compulsory school attendance. They can go to political events after school and even then it would be questionable when a teacher openly subscribes to any political agenda.

So their right to freedom of speech is only allowed after school hours?

In this case it´s underdevelopment of the kids and the fact that they are their teachers. The hold a great power over them.

It doesn't appear that the school or the teachers had anything to do with organizing this event.

Not sure how many times that has to be said.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join