It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Wild ride. Just freaking WILD!

I need to order extra popcorn if this keeps up.

Just make sure it's non-GMO !!

😳

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Wild ride. Just freaking WILD!

I need to order extra popcorn if this keeps up.

Next week is gonna be epic.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
John Kerry didn't learn his lesson from the other day. He was spotted in Paris with 3 Iranians.

So John Kerry just left a meeting @ L’Avenue in Paris w/3 Iranians. A friend was sitting next to their table and heard JK blasting @realDonaldTrump. The Iranians had a 5 person security detail and left in diplomatic vehicles. Is he FARA registered? @seanhannity @TuckerCarlson

twitter

I hope he is arrested soon for treason and violation of the Logan Act.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: daskakik

It means that facing Facebook alone in court will do nothing but together we're strong..

FB's privacy issues are already memory holed that's why Q keeps reminding us. People need to start to delete FB en masse to really make a dent into the illegal surveillance system.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
It means that facing Facebook alone in court will do nothing but together we're strong..

I posted two civil action suits filed against them. One settled, one thrown out. Me pointing out that FB has been through this before, so people are wrong when they say "It has begun", has nothing to do with F9, audio recording or data stored in audio.

I hate to say it but nothing is really happening because of Q.

This is almost as bad as the whole 2012 thing where people swore they could see things changing and they could even feel the energy in the air as the enlightenment/evolution of mankind approached.

And here we are still falling down rabbit holes hoping to uncover the truth and maybe, just maybe, this time we will find it.

edit on 12-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Hmm Kerry in France/Paris and it just so happens to suffer an attack from a knifewielding maniac. I hope that attacker wasn't an Israeli... Something smells fishy here.
edit on 12-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Is this why Kerry was spotted with Iranian's today?

This was posted May 8.

H.J.Ansari Zarif’s senior advisor: “If Europeans stop trading with Iran and don’t put pressure on US then we will reveal which western politicians and how much money they had received during nuclear negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.” That would be interesting. #JCPOA

twitter

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Could very well be he and the O administration are neck deep in it after all. If Iran chooses to expose them its all over for them. Kinda hoping they do it just to spite O.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Is this why Kerry was spotted with Iranian's today?

This was posted May 8.

H.J.Ansari Zarif’s senior advisor: “If Europeans stop trading with Iran and don’t put pressure on US then we will reveal which western politicians and how much money they had received during nuclear negotiations to make #IranDeal happen.” That would be interesting. #JCPOA

twitter

No wonder they're afraid of The Sun.Burn !!

😀🎱🚬

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I do also but I doubt Merkel, May, Macron and the gang will let that happen. They are considered western too aren't they?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Indeed, I hope Iran does leak the info.

There should be NO financial wheel greasing for things like this.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I do also but I doubt Merkel, May, Macron and the gang will let that happen. They are considered western too aren't they?

Pretty soon they'll all be living at Best Western.

😎🔆

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Off topic here but just had to share some joyful irony.

Ex-Senator who called for gun control gets 5 years in prison for weapons trafficking

link

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Looks like it was Stefan Halper who was the spy and he was paid by Obama, Brennan and Clapper

twitter

BOOOOOOM!

Look how the two payments space out perfectly..... A smaller Down Payment before he meets with G.P. and a Larger Payment after his mission was completed with G.P. and other Trump Underlings.

This is about to get ugly very quickly for the former Administration and it's Flunkies.

There is no way now they can try to bury and keep Halper's name out of the record.

Check just happened.

This will be the time the Deep State pulls out every trick in the kitchen sink.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You got me laughing so hard my side are hurting. I love your replies. You bring much needed humor to this thread. Thank you. I went from boiling mad to mild seething to almost calm.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
More possibilities that "foreign" agencies were running North Korea ...

Foreign deep operations had to get cash from somewhere right?

What's Behind North Korea's Recent Counterfeiting?

✅💡

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Depends on if they want to anger Russia even more. U1 was send to Iran but we still don't know if it really was Putin who authorized it in the first place. I'm also wondering if UK,Germany and France each received 5% or if it got split between those three. Twitter is full of people who are citing inside sources that Iran is suddenly in the process of scrapping there ICBM program. Unfortunately it's all still unverified so it's not worth to link to it imo.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Off topic here but just had to share some joyful irony.

Ex-Senator who called for gun control gets 5 years in prison for weapons trafficking

link

A great IRONY

😃

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Well so far they are doing pretty good at distracting from the news. All over twitter and a few other forums I visit all the hoopla is about Jones and Corsi. Everyone is fighting against each other. It is pure chaos. I hate to bring it up here since the snafu from this morning happened but it is a prime example of people are losing focus of what the real issues are.

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join