It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
He was also paid another 129, 280 back in July of 2016.

link

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Looks like it was Stefan Halper who was the spy and he was paid by Obama, Brennan and Clapper

twitter

No wonder the inspector-general is afraid to release any part of his report Beyond McCabe , and Jeff sessions is MIA on these matters.

Idiot Democrats are always whining about constitutional crisis. It appears we are about to have one..and it will be their fault.
edit on 5/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My stomach is in knots. I am trying to think positive and hope they have all their ducks in a row. I agree it is about to get really ugly.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Since nobody is pointing it out. I think this another III is pretty relevant to the whole Godfather thing.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

My stomach is in knots. I am trying to think positive and hope they have all their ducks in a row. I agree it is about to get really ugly.

No worries it is only getting really ugly for the bad actors. I feel for the americans i really do but there is no chance in avoiding it now. It will come out and it will hurt but it has to be done.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I remember when the talk was about Julian Assange having a dead man's failsafe switch. I'm pretty sure that Obama Brennan Clapper have a Fail-Safe switch or a insurance policy too. I hope none of their people have Insider access to the military or the Secret Service.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Another great article from the lovely Sara Carter.
Read this to get up to speed for what's coming next. Grassley Demands DOJ and FBI Turn Over All Info on Flynn

The chairman of the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee is demanding that the Department of Justice and FBI adhere to requests made over a year ago and turn over all documentation associated with the bureau’s investigation into former National Security Advisor Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. Flynn, who plead guilty to one count of lying to the FBI, despite evidence and admissions from senior FBI officials that he did not lie. Moreover, the letter reveals, for the first time, the name of the second FBI agent who interviewed Flynn at the White House regarding his conversation with the former Russian Ambassador.

Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, sent the letter to Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray Friday requesting a slew of documentation pertaining to Flynn’s case. He noted that on Feb. 15, 2017, a bipartisan group of members from his committee had requested a copy of the intercepted classified phone transcript between Flynn and former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak and due to an ongoing investigation the DOJ and FBI denied the committee’s request. Flynn was fired by President Trump in February 2017 for apparently not being forthright with Vice President Mike Pence about his conversation with Kislyak.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
WTF! O5 happened in P5 just like i predicted it weeks ago. Two dead in Paris knife attack - reports Edit: Of course i'm hoping that there are no more Fatalities.

One person has been killed and several injured in a knife attack in Paris, French media say.

The attacker - who has not been identified - is reported to have been shot dead by police.

The incident happened in the Opera district in central Paris.

Eyewitnesses spoke of panic, describing people rushing back into restaurants and cafes from the streets. The motive for the attack was not immediately known.

Eyewitnesses say police officers first tried to taser the attacker - but then fired two shots after this failed to stop the assailant, France24 reports.

edit on 12-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Ties That Bind – Stefan Halper, Joseph Mifsud & Alexander Downer (& Papadopoulos)

link

I think this is the link that shows he was paid.

link

But I don't know how to read it or where it shows who paid. Anyone?

Pretty good "deep cover" operator !!

🎁🔐🚬🔆

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

ATS wouldn't let me load back in here. Must be over the target.

I know it has to be done and I am prepared. I just get anxious. With that being said I am happy it is all coming out.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
sry dbl
edit on 6pm512America/ChicagoSat, 12 May 2018 15:33:41 -050033532018-05-12T15:33:41-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well what they do is they are secretly tap your phone by listening what you say and if you talk about buying a new phone and you go to your Facebook page it displays all the ads that are close to your recorded conversation.

So they illegally tap conversations store it and when you're online interact with you on these topics without ever asking you if they were allowed to use your conversation for advertising or whatever third company benefits from this. And than they store all your conversations. That can be used for Google assistant so that they not only have your ads data but also your voice ..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I'm having trouble too. Like you said over the target. Good thing i ignored most of the previous pages. No worries i still read every post of members i deem trustworthy.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you see the post and link I provided above where he got paid another 129,280? That is almost a half million dollars WTF?

This has my blood boiling. I despise what Obama and his lackeys have done to this country. Everyone is so divided and willing to shed blood because of it. I watched a video yesterday where someone from ANTIFA attacked Jack Proseic (sp?) for no reason at all. The cops saw it all but everyone started yelling that it was self defense and the guy did nothing to provoke to attack.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Same here. It makes it difficult to read when all that distracting and burying is going on. I was glad that the mods stepped in because I was to leave this thread. I lurk here all the time and contribute rarely. I am so thankful that all of the people who contribute to this thread are doing so. I can't say it enough how awesome all of you are. I have learned so much.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Well what they do is...

I understand that but what does that have to do with me pointing out that they have been sued before?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

That's what they call "dark money".

That's how they "fund" deep operations like the ones we are exposing.

🛎🚿⏱

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
These last few pages. It makes me want to tear my eyes out.

Alex jones? Seriously?

That man has been in the conspiracy world for what 10, 15 years? He's a useful idiot by the book. What has jones done in that time and how much has he made on being in conspiracy buff?

How long has Q been around? What has he done? How much is he making?

Alex is sometimes allowed to "brake" a story but thats it. Everytime the man talks he sounds like a derranged lunatic. Dial it down, be coherent and talk like a normal person. He's done more to harm the CT community than he's done good.

Check out piers morgan va alex jones. Its horrafying to listen to the both of them.

Or alex on joe rogan, never heard more incoherent ramble.

Q and Alex Jones dont belong in the same sentence even.

I for one don't carw who Q is but as soon as he starts rambling like Jones and advertising Q products ill have MORE doubts.

But while Q is hitting them out of the park, im gonna follow along, question everything and enjoy the ride 👌

Mini rant over/sorry for offtopic post. Just incredibly frustrating catching up and reading page after page of the same BS. Why people who dislike Q keep posting in these threads is just beyond me.. Seriously?

an Agenda indeed!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It means that facing Facebook alone in court will do nothing but together we're strong..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wild ride. Just freaking WILD!

I need to order extra popcorn if this keeps up.

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join