It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thoughts on there being a double-key or double cipher, perhaps tied to another set of tweets or twitter account?

It'd be a huge undertaking trying to find what the companion account would be but seems to me we're only getting half the info.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: IAMTAT

And isn't it Iranic, don't you think

A little too Iranic, and yeah I really do think...

It's like rain...

I get it... Mr Play-it-safe was afraid to fly ....because he was an associate of the Clinton's.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Okay, using logic variable "[3]" didn't give a result people would instantly recognise but using "[1]" gives this, which does make sense:
[1] other prison being prepped.
Day [1]
DEFCON [1]
DEFCON [1] CONF
DEFCON [1] POST HERE
Marker [1] Confirmed.
Revised [1] min
P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
>>Hussein [1] $29,000,000 SINGAPORE
Would you believe [1] source was used for [2]?
MISSING POST RE: DEFCON [1]
Directly after POTUS alters Tweets to [1] min interval and adds "Q" - use graphics.

Notes:
1) This looks like messaging between Q team and POTUS (P_pers
, telling him that they've just found out that BHOs $29m came from same source that "We don't say his name"'s $19m came from!!!!!
2) It shows Q asking for POTUS conference and using the Tweet time difference markers to agree it.
3) it tells POTUS media studio to add a graphic to POTUS tweet directly after POTUS tweets 1 minute after previous post/tweet

This feels right, Sufi.
I think you've cracked this.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think underscore_joined_words have a meaning, as do words preceded/followed by COLONS.

For example "P_pers:" is POTUS. Therefore either UNDERSCORE or COLON indicates not a variable but a person?

Thinking about it, these "back passage" messages must be sent to someone - therefore you would need the equivalent of the receivers email/address in the post. By including P_pers: whatever background programming is used automatically routes the message to POTUS?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Weirder still, at the time of MountainLaurel's post my mother was giving me back some plant pots; along with some plants to give my daughters!!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Oh, it's highly plausible and I don't discount it just yet.

My take was a gut reaction, first impression, word association type of response.

Man, we've had a boatload of stuff drop in the last few days.

I was talking with another member privately the other day and stated, "I wonder what is going to happen this week? Last Friday gave us some pretty good Booms, ..." and wow have we had stated;and it's only Wednesday!

And that was after discussing some turbulence that had hit the thread ahead if Friday's news drops.

What's the rest of the week going to give us?
edit on 9-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: wordage

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Super weird!! Gotta love the way the universe works.

Update on watch CA posts. Looks like CA might get a Republican Gov.

Republican Assemblyman Travis Allen (Huntington Beach) just garnered +81% of the NBC poll for who the Gov debate viewers wanted as the next gov of CA. Smashing away all the opposition. Lol he’s the only Pro MAGA / Trump voter running for Gov.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Yes, Cygnis, that would make a lot of sense. However it does break the rule of "No outside comms" but that could just mean for us/anons.

I think I should concentrate on Step 1 and get all these aggregated posts by variable killbox title logged in the s/sheet under a different tab.

I'll flag up any hints that I get from Step 1 towards other Twitter handles (or ATS, or Chans, etc).

I know already that there are several Q Post sentences that include both @ and killboxes for example.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Again not sure how to post images while on mobile. Anyone know how??

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahasrara
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

the post yesterday of her tatoo (partially covering a branding?) sure looked like it...

LOL got a 3 day ban on 8Chan yesterday for posting 3 time in answering other
to me that mean we are over the target
LOL but other can put the same Nazi picture 20 time and it ok
and at 1.5 Milliom impression on Twitter with 3 more day to go

Also found this on Twitter

edit on 9-5-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Team effort TAT!!

Thanks to all other members who prompted the LOGIC PROGRAMMING discussion, etc.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

No outside comms..

Outside of what, the trusted or outside of Q?

There are inside people, aside Q..

Would be interesting if it could be tied into a handful of people.. would make it a bit random.. Round-robin type between one account, then another, no two posts from one person in a row..

Hmm.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Do a screenshot however your OS supports it and then the usual upload sequence for an image.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Travis Allen has been surging like crazy since pelosi promised to kill the tax cuts, and that terrorist mayor warned criminal illegals that ICE was coming.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

‘HEINOUS ACTS’: US OLYMPIC COMMITTEE ACCUSED OF SEX TRAFFICKING IN NEW LAWSUIT

Heres a new one

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes he has! I met him a few weeks ago (we live in same town) and he is very much aware of the upswell in support from leftists like me who are pro America First and no longer in the Dem camp.

Also thank you for the explanation on pic uploads guys

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

No Outside Comms refers to 8. That means all the e-celebs who cite Q as a source are lying to get your money. All the accounts who pretend to be affiliated with Q are also lying. To be perfectly clear. Yes the Q team is posting only on 8 but their numerous allies post also somewhere else. They just don't disclose that they are working with Q like all the other accounts to grab your attention and money. I stated numerous times that [V](myself) is not affiliated with Q and never claimed to be in the first place.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

Super weird!! Gotta love the way the universe works.

Update on watch CA posts. Looks like CA might get a Republican Gov.

Republican Assemblyman Travis Allen (Huntington Beach) just garnered +81% of the NBC poll for who the Gov debate viewers wanted as the next gov of CA. Smashing away all the opposition. Lol he’s the only Pro MAGA / Trump voter running for Gov.

Whoa, looks like Cali 's liberal polices have swung too far left and the people have found their voice.

Go California.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Wanted to add this from Santa Clarita Cali city council. About 2 minute vid with multinational support against sanctuary cities.Twitter

The support is inspiring

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
[BROWN]
[DOOR]
[UNLOCKED]
[DB]
[CS]
[G1]
[SR]
Heads in the Clouds.
Access lost?