It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a question regarding some masonic stuff....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
This video is a joke. Either this guy is a liar (meaning he was never a Mason) or he didn't pay too much attention because he can't get even the basics right.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
yay! masonic thread. what is the fun topic today?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

could it bee??

actually there are a lot of hermes symbolism going on in this thing. it must be someplaces else too similarly.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

i like what you did there

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Yes I thought the same thing...in regard to the individual that was dancing....gender identity. Not sure what it all means though. I have a few ideas but it's all just gut feelings

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure there are multiple members of this website that are 32 degree masons does that mean you believe they know the truth about Satanism and Freemasonry? Why do you believe the guy in the video you posted is a Freemason?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

People can believe whatever they want.
Personally I have seen enough to decipher how masons work.
Breaking it down to its fundamental principles it encompasses ideas of bettering one self through
casting away inhibitions. It believes in weights and measures to balance of forces dark and light.
Its a contradiction within itself doing good deeds and bads but overall the contradictions are meant to balance eachother.

Not all high level masons will be involved in bad deeds because some of them are required to hands that yield good deeds.

Then some will be the orchestrators of bad deeds and yes I do believe the guy in vid as no one can act that convincingly.

I am not here to judge masons I am simply letting them know I know how they think.

What other people masons or otherwise choose to believe is an individual thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You claim the guy acted convincingly yet a Mason on this site pointed out multiple major mistakes in this guys knowledge of Freemasonry that a Freemason would know. How do you explain that?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

in your avatar, what is under the columns? is it water? i'd say water is male. i think it is usually opposite gender to show the attraction. only in rare occasions that maybe of same gender, which is pretty hard for sense i believe, like singularity.
edit on 2-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

quite easily, the man in vid explains there are variances between different lodges. In fact he mentions they allow members to swear on any bible of their choosing their allegiance to their fellow brothers.
There is no point analysing this stuff in detail as the black and white floor tiling of lodges reveals the truth. The light tiles are the good deeds and black tiles the bad. That is the secret of the masons.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
quite easily, the man in vid explains there are variances between different lodges.

Yeah, that. The Scottish Rite, where you get the highly Satanic 32nd and 33rd Degrees, doesn't use lodges, we use Valleys.

And as I pointed earlier, I'm personal friends with the head honcho for the Scottish Rite Northern Jurisdiction, we eat babies together, so I know what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

im sure there is a few well known politicans and actors at your dinner table sharing the baby. There are others on here that wont believe you but I do. The only thing I am curious of is do you use salt and pepper and knifes and forks?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

im sure there is a few well known politicans and actors at your dinner table sharing the baby.

So many famous people love the little piglets.

The only thing I am curious of is do you use salt and pepper and knifes and forks?

Utensils are for pikers.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Im glad to hear its only hands and claws.
Im sure Laracroft turns up and eats her fair share of babies flesh and drinks blood.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Im sure Laracroft turns up and eats her fair share of babies flesh and drinks blood.

I hate to break it to you buckaroo, but Lara Croft is make believe. Sort of like Satan, Baphomet and your Fairy Godmother.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I was referring to her alter (real) ego. Im talking in code you know. Thought as a mason you'd chime in on that.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I was referring to her alter (real) ego. Im talking in code you know. Thought as a mason you'd chime in on that.

Uh, yeah, I kinda figured that but I didn't want to call you out on the forum and potentially embarrass you about your ignorance regarding human anatomy. Masonry is a fraternity which means you need to be a dude. Angelina has a va-jay-jay, trust me, she and I are cool like that.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

hooves, not hands.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

well thank you have answered everything and I have no further questions.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

i have. ask him. isnt it a bit arrogant he thinks he can embarrass you?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join