It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 updates US strikes Syria. It begins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Come on GUT, with all due respect, when are you guys going to start blaming Trump for his own actions and stop justifying him saying it’s the deep state who made him do it.

He is responsible for his own actions!

He’s not a child, at least in numerical age

link   
a reply to: Willtell

A lot more than that. They fired a lot more than 13, that's just how many they stopped. And that's in addition to the manned aircraft and weapons involved. Each Tomahawk is $1.87M.

link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Please remember that us every day citizens had no say in any of this, no do we ever.

Neither did the citizens of Syria.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I get the impression that USA just struck the desert. Russia let USA strike to save face but in reality no facilities were hit

No Russian response no ww3 Assad stays in power and Russia control Syria.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Good point. if it is one thing we know about American Globalist tactics is that we like to repeat tactics, Al qaeda = Isil
Saddam=Gaddafi. destabilize destabilize.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Incredibly naive to think that one.. Trump can outfox Putin.. that's hilarious, and two.. that Putin, not responding after their initial statements, will not retaliate. Of course he will. It might take a year. Or two. But make no mistake.. Russia will get their due.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Personally i think he's military advisors should be thanked... Because Trump also wanted to punish russia as Well. And wanted Pentagon to come with plans...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I'm guessing that's a CNN "sources said" report?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
People are really speaking too soon. Russia could sink a ship and prove that their missiles are flat top killers.

Anyone think we will nuke them over it? Anyone think we will invade Russia over it? Even go to war over it?

Anyone think we will do more than shoot at one of their ships or an airfield or so?

By this logic we too wont give much of a response beyond token air strikes.

Do you guys really want us to start naming and calling bluffs with hundreds of lives risked in each gamble?

WHAT would we do if they sink a ship? Ask yourselves. War? The current prevailing logic says the opposite is true of Russia.

I dont agree with that. Russia's response may not be war, but something horrible I am sure.

edit on 4 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   
Good job U.S. military and allies!

Time to come home PERMANENTLY now.

link   

But you can clearly tell there is organized effort from people in the shadows (conspiracy) to get at Syria. This started before trump. You can call it the "Deep State" the " Dark Command" or whatever. But clearly there is an effort to make Syria look like enemy number two. ( I say number two because clearly Russia is the number one)

edit on 13-4-2018 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What began ?
WW3 ?
Chances are , no one will even know WW3 has began.
Started in seconds
Over in an hour.
I see BAU

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Come on GUT, with all due respect, when are you guys going to start blaming Trump for his own actions and stop justifying him saying it’s the deep state who made him do it.

Because they all lie to him and that's the only "intel" he gets. Looks like maybe he played it right in spite of.

I'ma be watching him though don't worry.

link   
What Russia will likely do in this worldwide proxy war, is retaliate in the Ukraine.

Also, Bulk up Syria more

The problem Russia has is that the west will do this FF routine again and again.

Russia must solve that issue, by frankly, fighting back---the west will retreat. Thet doesn't have the stomach--iF Russia fought back they would retreat fast I'm convinced. The west ONLY picks on weak countries they know they can beat.

Germany kicked France's butt and the UK were brought to its knees in WWII and only the US saved these two countries.

Russia won WWII for the west and this is what they give them in return.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There was a back-channel between the U.S. and Russia, letting them know our targets in advance. Naturally, we couldn't admit that. Would make Russia look weak at home, and elsewhere. Russia now has to "play angry and mad".

link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

Good point. if it is one thing we know about American Globalist tactics is that we like to repeat tactics, Al qaeda = Isil
Saddam=Gaddafi. destabilize destabilize.

This Syrian "police action" is just the lead up to Iran. Remember how Afghanistan was just the lead up to Iraq "shock and awe" and we still have forces in both countries.

edit on 13-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Willtell

Because they all lie to him and that's the only "intel" he gets. Looks like maybe he played it right in spite of.

I'ma be watching him though don't worry.

According to stories in the press (of course, we can’t rely on that) but Trump wanted to do more but Mattis, one who knows what war really is, wanted to temper the response.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

But you can clearly tell there is organized effort from people in the shadows (conspiracy) to get at Syria. This started before trump. You can call it the "Deep State" the " Dark Command" or whatever. But clearly there is an effort to make Syria look like enemy number two. ( I say number two because clearly Russia is the number one)

I agree

I've posted this 1000 times. This is whats going on...

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The same playbook since day 1. TPAJAX Project / Operation Boot...Iran. Same playbook in Iraq. Same playbook throughout the Middle East. Throughout the world. Anyone who can't see it is so ignorant and blind and/or patriotic that you won't be missed when you get yours.

It upsets me that we all sit here and comment but people all around the world are subjected to these games being played by the world superpowers and oil/bank families, and this has a real and deadly impact on their lives, not ours.

So in a way I hope that we are all eventually brought to our knees and are made to experience the same thing we have let our governments do to other nations. It's only fair.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Being that it was a "limited strike" whoever did the gassing or the lying about gassing isn't gonna be happy.

Unless it was Assad after all. Which I still doubt very much.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join