It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 updates US strikes Syria. It begins

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

starships?

I think I would sooner see a flock of pigs flying through the sky.

And the otherworldy armada aren't here yet, that's in 2032.
edit on 13-4-2018 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

I forgot to mention the merely coincidental fact that even before Ghaddaffi was overthrown (and well before he was on the run, hunted and killed) the rebels had already installed the Libyan Rebel Central Bank

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Fog of war. Pentagon said strike was twice as big as 2017 strike. 2017 strike was 60 cruise missiles. Did they really use 120 cruise missiles to hit 3 facilities

Russia move next in the chess game

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

They used manned aircraft as well as missiles this time.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yah. And then an imitation AK 47 shoots the astronaut pilot with a 2 cent Chinese bullet.

Then the 500 billion dollar space triangle goes down like the hindenburg.

That never happened to the Enterprise.

We have a whole fleet of Aurora, and have for years. Special force fields equipped. Do you see Russia firing on us? No? That's why. We are the top gun, and they know it.

As for the Chinese....... They are still eating with sticks

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Didn't Trump move troops to the southern us border. Afraid of the reds coming up from the south. All armies are currently in place for a full world war. Didn't a fleet of 40 Chinese ships head towards a USA carrier group of 3?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

He moved some National Guard troops to the southern border. US carrier groups are more than three ships. They're at least 4-6, plus subs. China wouldn't use 40 ships to go towards one carrier. They're smarter than that, and they wouldn't need that many.

It was a show of force, probably towards other Asian nations.

edit on 4/13/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

starships?

I think I would sooner see a flock of pigs flying through the sky.

And the otherworldy armada aren't here yet, that's in 2032.

We never put all our cards on the table.
You should know better then that.

We don't use pigs to fly anything. Except for the A10 Warthog. We have priorities, and everyone knows bacon is top priorty
edit on 13-4-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Which planes were used?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So far, they've only said B-1s, but they would have had F-22s for deconfliction and early warning, and probably F-16s for SEAD as well. Lots of tankers over the Med and Europe so something came out of the US as well, probably B-2s or B-52s launching cruise missiles. Then all the support aircraft that didn't go over Syria. Lots of tankers airborne right now to the west of Syria, and I'm sure E-3s and ISR aircraft.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Which planes were used?

B1's, bombs away.

Oh and no Ruskies shootin it all down, Putin fizzled into a non factor.
edit on 13-4-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
this is sickening, what the hell trump!!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Which planes were used?

French used Rafale launching Scalp cruise missiles. Footage of them preparing to take off on their mission with Scalp cruise missiles under the wings.

UK used Tornado launching Storm Shadow cruise missiles.

Storm Shadow and Scalp are essentially the same missile. Test footage of Storm Shadow being launched from a Tornado.

edit on 13/4/2018 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
this is sickening, what the hell trump!!

Destroying chemical weapons sites is sickening to you? Maybe it is the fall of your idol Putin from the world stage that you really lament here.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
are you serious?? your buying all this?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
are you serious?? your buying all this?

Buying that Putin didn't shoot all the missiles down and sink all the ships out in the med sea? The alternate reality is he sunk the ships and shot down all the missiles, you buying that because that was his sales pitch?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

We have the one. Or 3.

And they are earth bound. Anti GRAVITY.

Not much gravity in interstellar space. No planet hopping if you cant adjust course. SO fuel, thrusters, exhaust...

Force fields? Like a nuke cant punch a cosmic big bang hole in the thing? Or an artillery shell? Is it made out of titanium? Because it needs to be made out of titanium to not die by our conventional weapons. Even then...

I dont think we have inertia dampers so the high speeds are limited to straight lines like a regular plane, just faster.... and I think they wont ever have them since that is really part of a larger drive system that was never fully understood.

So no folding space and curving space time around you until you pop up at your destination. We just skip and go.

Like on a sled but with cool chairs.

Hypothetically of course. I am sure a mig couldnt strafe an aurora with its guns and take it down....

edit on 4 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It's hard to believe that someone on a website like this is buying the official narrative so aggressively. Do you honestly believe that Bashar Al Assad and the Syrian Government are the psychopathic child killers that the media makes them out to be? Are you aware that Syria and Russia have done more to stem the tide of Islamic Extremism than the United States has since all of their campaigns since the invasion of Afghanistan? Are you aware that this was a multi-national overthrow of the Syrian Government that started in 2011? Are you aware that billions of dollars were poured into Islamic extremist groups that wanted neither liberty nor freedom but only to enact sharia law and oppress the populace and murder those who didn't conform to their religion?

Russia stood down because it would have initiated World War 3, cooler heads prevail here and while you may think the U.S. has come out the victor the tides in Syria are rising and the people are now more united than ever. I suspect that they've had more than enough western meddling in their country. Unlike the U.S. they are wide awake over there and understand what is going on.

You're cheering a government that has paved its path through blood for the past 70 years by overthrowing foreign nations, implementing false flag attacks and assassinating foreign leaders. Our government is sick and if you still believe in their righteousness after all this time you need to do more research into the history of the U.S. and the events leading up to the Arab Spring and what occurred in afterwards. The answers are out there.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
last week us intentionally avoided bombing sarin gas stockpile because it would leak out and kill civilions. this week we allegedely blew the stockpile and no word of chemical leaks. i wonder what we really targeted

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join