It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I expect there is. According to some sources the DIA were involved in some way, I'd certainly like to know more about that.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

This is 2018. There are many available technologies that can record what the human eye can't see.

I'll add this, the ranch is pretty much covered in sensors, every square meter.

Now that is selling it.

I suspect many had an interest and are waiting in anticipation but this just sounds like icing on the cake.

I hope you are saying what I think you are.
edit on 15-4-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

my takeaway is this is not about making a buck, it's about finding out what the truth is, whatever that truth may be.

Do you happen to know if a scientific study with published papers are being done,have been done ,commissioned, in the works , or any anomalies detected worthy of one, or just documentaries ?

edit on 32430America/ChicagoSun, 15 Apr 2018 10:32:16 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

originally posted by: Scrubdog
Springer, don't be bothered by the rude and self-satisfied comments here (the ones by people who already "know" the how/why/what is happening there.

I know George somewhat, very casually, I have a great deal of respect for him and you are correct, he is a man who has no need to exaggerate a single thing (and every reason not to) so I have the utmost respect for what he reports.

I am in awe of your ability to even go there. I am totally into "UFOs" - and even abductions, though have no personal experience in either category except writing about them. But, I couldn't go to Skinwalker. That type of stuff, I have a hard time even listening to George tell the stories, it messes with my head so badly and re-enforces just how little we understand this universe.

The Irish have a saying that I think applies to Skinwalker (though I've never been there, just from the story), they speak of "Places where the Earth is 'thin.'" I think there is a great deal of depth to the expression because I think it hints at dimensions that are within arms reach, and yet may as well be across the universe, except in some areas, where the overlap perhaps is stronger than other areas.

I do not even have good guesses as to what could be going on there. I wonder if the government knows much. I believe that there has been a lot of underground excavation in that area. In fact, the stories about underground facilities in Utah are legion, all the way from Temple Square and Crossroads Mall, up the canyon to the records depository, out to Dugway, over to the new NSA facility with the underground computerbanks, and the stories about underground highways. Who knows? Could be true, stranger stuff has happened, the cattle mutilations and such are just beyond bizarre, and I could explain them with UFO activity right up until I heard George's story about the family having seen it happen over 20 minutes.

Anyway, best of luck in your endeavor. Though your disclaimer is understandable, and can add to credibility when it comes to doing an objective investigative movie, do not be afraid to make money off your efforts. It is work, it is a product that is appreciated, and your integrity will stand (or fall) depending on the credibility of the work. Whether you pay yourself (or get paid) is not material in my mind, though I understand why you said it.

I look forward to your installments.

This area looks frozen in time, if evidence of aliens and breakaway civilizations are to be preserved they need to be documented. Hopefully this documentary can provide proof and some possible links to other sites such as those in Idaho which I visited back in the `70's.

Where in Idaho?

I ask because I grew up there, lived in Twin Falls through high school. Stomped all over the state.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
" I've NEVER seen a UFO, a ghost, or even a weird shadow. You'd think that the guy who is is into the topic(s) like I am would have by now but, alas, I have not. "

Just means you already woke and don't need such embellishments..

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In reading through this thread, I have found myself asking myself if I could make the trip you made. Whether I am just too fearful - "chicken#it" - and, honestly, I think the answer that I have come up with so far is that it would be exceedingly difficult for me to do.

I can still raise my blood pressure recalling hearing about just taking certain steps and being overwhelmed with fear like one has never felt.

Just radical stuff.

I look forward to checking in every day or so over the next while.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

There is a scientific study being done, that what I was alluding to in an earlier post, it's pretty well described in the film too (assuming that part survived editing).

I don't know what their schedule for publishing the findings will be but I know they do plan on publishing. I would imagine I will be among those notified when they publish so I will definitely be sharing that information with ATS.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Do you know whether the local shaman were ever interviewed?

I know traditional shamanism is hardly scientific, but sometimes one might
get a clue, from almost any source.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I know they have been interviewed at various times over the past 20 years, I don't recall if Jeremy interviewed any for the film. I'll ask him though.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: MissBeck

I am happy to report that absolutely zero "restrictions" were placed upon me or anyone else in our group. The owner literally stated upon our arrival that the place "was ours" for the next three days and his staff were there only for our protection and to see to our needs as best they could.

That seriously impressed me, I had wondered on the flight up if we would be restricted from certain areas on the property or asking pointed questions of the staff.

We were not.

I think that is fantastic, and I think it also shows how trusted you and the other members of the party were/are. I look forward to more insights of the place.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

There is a scientific study being done, that what I was alluding to in an earlier post, it's pretty well described in the film too (assuming that part survived editing).

I don't know what their schedule for publishing the findings will be but I know they do plan on publishing. I would imagine I will be among those notified when they publish so I will definitely be sharing that information with ATS.

Thats great news and look forward to reading those studies

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

TY.

Indigenous wisdom you know.. for example medicinal plants used
by shaman have later been turned into multimillion dollar
prescriptions. Not all folklore is useless.

Honestly, there is a part of me that would love to go visit too..
to "consult". I asked JV a while back if he could get me an invite,
but it was after the property had changed hands.

Kev

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Are they talking about submission to peer-reiview journals, or publishing their findings independently?

I suppose that "peer review" has little meaning when nothing is repeatable without access to the same site, sets of conditions.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Across highway 20 from Middle Butte, follow the train tracks..
There is the aviators cave and "17 mile cave" on that desert plateau used by the native Americans.
Lots of spirit energy in the legends, not sure if that interacted with the B1 field energy produced 60 years ago?
edit on 15-4-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smugallo

Hi Lurker1, I'm currently about 3/4 of the way through the book on your recommendation. It's an interesting, if frustrating book, thus far. As I mentioned in a previous post, I'd love to see some solid evidence that he DIA were involved in some way in the Skin Walker tale.

Yes, I am myself very interested in the statement by Corbell of DIA involvement in past investigations. Has that been mentioned in your further reading of the book? If not mentioned in the book or by Knapp in interviews since then I would wonder why not?

Unless he wasn't aware or it was after the NIDS era or he has no knowledge of what Corbell professes to know about DIA involvement.

It would certainly tie in with some past statements that often get overlooked in the discussion of the ranch and as such would make for some very interesting discussion.

At least one statement made by someone close to the NIDS investigation of the ranch suggested that those investigating may have been the subjects themselves of non-lethal weaponry tests that could be used to disorientate and affect an "enemy." "Spooky" weapons as it were. Eric Davis' experience to be specific.

Infrasound for a quick, but nowhere near exhaustive, example.

edit on 15-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I've said this before, but i'll repeat it.

When I met with JV, I voiced my opinion, that SWR was itself the test of the control loop..
that the staff working there were the experimental guinea pigs.

He gave me this very interesting look, but said nothing. He was on staff there for a period
of time as you know.

Now.. that was then.. this is now... I"m totally prepared to take the new owners straight up
that they want to do real research and produce a quality film.

I'm also not saying there isn't something spooky going on there..

but in UFOlogy/paranormal research.. it's a very tangled web.

I'd be 100% in agreement, that it's highly possible that non-violent weapons testing
was done on the staff there.. just like probably happened at Rendeslham.

Kev

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I dont recall it mentioned in the book, but I do know there was a ton of stuff Knapp couldnt open his mouth about dur to certain NDAs etc.

Also this from www.skinwalkerranch.org regarding the DOD/DIA involvment

This agency has been identified as providing funding via a research grant with Bigelow Aerospace for Skinwalker Ranch. We are unable and unwilling to provide evidence to support this claim. This funding was provided with the oversight of a unnamed high level politician, and several military advisors. Currently the understanding is that the agency has withdrawn funding, but will reallocate in the future. On a side note, three high ranking military officials have frequented the property on more than one occasion. One of these officers was a three star general and a CIA representative. The branch of the military that the general represents is unknown as well as his identity. However what is known is that a faction of the US government does fund research and security activity in conjunction with Bob Bigelow on the Ranch.

Not sure who updates the site or if it can be trusted, but still of some interest i think.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Springer, it sounds like you could be a jinx for for this stuff I bet soon as you left it went crazy

look forward to future information you share with us, thank you

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

At a glance it looks like maybe Ryan Skinner may have something to do with that site. IIRC wasn't that Alien Dave's site or am I thinking of another site? Haven't heard much of Alien Dave in quite a while....winder if he's still active?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
An interesting question was raised by a poster earlier in this thread as regards to any overlap of those involved in Skinwalker Ranch between the current team and past team (i.e Nids possibly in combination with the DIA as alleged by Jeremy Corbell) and To The Stars Academy.

Certainly Hal Puthoff is a connection between NIDS and To The Stars and I’ll be interested to know—when the current owner and his investigation team are announced—if Col. John B. Alexander (Formerly of NIDS and “The Godfather of Non-Lethal Weaponry) has stayed involved in the apparent change of ownership and further study. That Alexander was involved in the NIDS investigation and his background with non-lethal weaponry AND the reported collaboration by the DIA with, presumably, Bigelow and Nids then some interesting questions arise and come with some fascinating studies that we know were financed in part by the IC/DIA.

With regard to Skinwalker-like reports of anomalous mind-matter interactions, Davis advised the Air Force, “We will need a physics theory of consciousness and psychotronics, along with more experimental data, in order to test … and discover the physical mechanisms that lay behind the psychotronic manipulation of matter. [Psychic] P-Teleportation, if verified, would represent a phenomenon that could offer potential high-payoff military, intelligence and commercial applications. This phenomenon could generate a dramatic revolution in technology, which would result from a dramatic paradigm shift in science. Anomalies are the key to all paradigm shifts!”

Davis told us, “NIDS folded in October 2004 and ceased routine intensive staff visits to the ranch back in 2001. I was the team leader from 1999-2001.”

The author of the official U.S. Air Force “Teleportation Study,” Bigelow adviser Dr. Eric Davis, provided details of an encounter by a physicist with a non-human “telepathic” intelligence at Skinwalker Ranch.

“There were multiple voices that spoke in unison, telepathically. Four senses were in their control so there was no odor, sound, smell, or touch, and overall body motion was frozen (as in the muscles that would not respond). Afterwards, when completely freed from this event (after the dark shadow) disappeared, there was no lingering or residual odors, sounds, etc. in the immediate environment.”

Clearly the reported encounter resembles hypnagogic and hynopompic reports of extraterrestrial abductions; the finer details of this event remain unknown to us.

The DIA study compared reports of alien abduction to false memory syndrome.

“The abductees studied had experienced apparent sleep paralysis and hypnopompic hallucinations, which are vivid dreamlike hallucination that occur as one is waking up, such as seeing figures hovering near their beds … their physiological reactions were similar to those seen in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder patients who listened to audiotaped scripts of their traumas. Thus, expressed emotion is no guarantee that a memory is true.”

The report serves as an example of why the U.S. Air Force and certain TIGER team members might have an interest in exploring the possibility of directly inducing mental impressions. The ability to shut down other sensory functions of the human brain is certainly of direct military interest, even if the phenomenology behind the effect is not well understood.

Link

Bolding Mine in the above quote. It's an interesting point for a number of reason. The main one being that some of these questions obviously have implications for national security or weapons development whether they are psychological in nature or "supernatural" in origin.

Obviously from an experimental standpoint of the defense industry---such things must be tested, eh? If so, let's ask ourselves how might such subjects be tested?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join