It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hakaider

The production company, The Orchard, behind these two films is a big name on Netflix so I imagine it will be available there. I don't know as I'm not involved in the production of the film in any way.

I'm sure we will all find out where it will be available once it is available.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

So how does one scientifically prove that which is intangeable to exist when science is not up to the task?

That's something that needs to be asked of the filmmaker. No tangible evidence that can be scientifically studied, why put forth the energy? But, the lack of tangible evidence over the last 70+ years to the claimed on-Earth tangible events i.e. crashed saucers, repeated abductions of a single person, landed spacecraft, etc. puts to question the phenomena.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I understand the frustration of not being able to get evidence. But we also have to trust sometimes.

When it comes down to it, I don't know that the earth is a ball shape. I take the word of other people that it is ball shaped and not a convex flat thing. Until someone organises me to travel to space to see it for myself, I won't know for sure. - That said, I'll say; I am not a "flat earther".

Sometimes we just have to take people's word for it. Until science can invent a camera that films the unseen, personal experience, trust or mistrust is about all we got.

Just saying that it is more fun to believe in fairies then have science prove absolutely that they don't exist.

The fairies would be very disappointed if science proved to them they do not exist : )

edit on 17-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Typo

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

The earth is roughly a ball.
A little wider around the equator.
And fae folk do exist.
They may not be the cute little "Tinkerbells" you expect.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Just saying that it is more fun to believe in fairies then have science prove absolutely that they don't exist.

And whenever there are believers, there are people exploiting them.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

"Tinkerbell" visits my garden, I once absent mindedly admired her "behind" and they never forgave me. Everytime they show up they "wag their tails" at me to remind me of my indiscretion.

Round earth . . . . Can you prove it skunkape? No hearsay allowed ; p

edit on 17-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Stupid spellchecker

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Yep, there certainly are. But even then the fun of a magician's conjuring is the illusion.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: moebius

Yep, there certainly are. But even then the fun of a magician's conjuring is the illusion.

For believers there is no illusion.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Below is a picture of one of the homesteads on the ranch. This eerie looking place was where some of the NIDS scientists had some pretty bizarre experiences. The field behind this house is where the "portal" opened up that the "very large creature" emerged from as recounted in George and Colm's book "The Hunt For The Skinwalker".

The fire picture in my OP of this thread was taken here around the ring of stones you see in the "courtyard" of this place. One of our party got a feeling of "sadness and danger" as we approached the old house during our initial tour of the property, I can tell you that being inside that dilapidated structure at night is something right out of a horror movie visually.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hi Springer

Really looking forward to your further posts on this.....

Will you be starting a new thread with the updates and film? Or continuing with thread?

Cheers 🍻

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, March in the Intermountain West, not a lot of green or blooming to be had. About as "dead" as nature can look and not have snow or any other "light" feature to add something to detract from the forebodding.

It does look creepy.

And yet, IIRC, the "feeling" you had while there was not necessarily a "creepy" one, was it? More an "energy" or "presence"?

When you have time, or have the desire, I would find a description of it - as best one can with such an ephemeral type of experience - fascinating.

There are places in the world, I am thinking of Sedona Arizona as just one example, where people feel "high" - often ascribed to the ley lines. I wonder how the ranch aligns.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

It looks similar to where the gun battle between security at the ranch and aliens supposedly happened sometime before 2004.

CGI impression of gun battle with strange phenomena on Skinwalker Ranch

Supposedly when Bob Bigelow claimed...

“I’ve been a researcher and student of UFOs for many, many years. Anybody that does research, if people bother to do quality research, comes away absolutely convinced. You don’t have to have personal encounters...People have been killed. People have been hurt. It’s more than observational kind of data..."

Robert Bigelow – New York Times June 7th 2010 - Link

He was referring to goings on at Skinwalker Ranch.

French researcher Antoine Gigal claimed a gun battle took place there with paramilitary guards involved in a shootout against aliens emerging from a portal or wormhole type of phenomenon.

Jack Sarfatti is on record confirming he has heard this the rumour while visiting London in 2004, in the company of Nick Cook (a British Aerospace Journalist). He's even confirmed that quote in another thread here : Click Link

Sarfatti said Gigal claimed to be part of a semi-secret Paris UFO group, and she attributed the story to Jacques Vallee. Jack Sarfatti also stated:

"Allegedly Jacques Vallee denies the story, but now Bob Bigelow seems to have gone public with it -albeit without the details."

Whether the rumour is actually true or not I do not know. But it may explain why armed security is present on the ranch. Either way it's a great story!

See what I did there?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

See what I did there?

You wordsmithed it, so that you said one thing in words, but the impression
that would peculate into someone conscious mind, from your priming,
would be the opposite of your sunny portrayal, without you being the
'bad guy".

Only because you asked..

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Awesome, can't wait. Everything I've ever read about Skinwalker Ranch I find facinating.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'll put my money on two types of "phenomenon" there at the ranch being real.

The first is "wolfie".

The second is a more "alien" -ish type. They are the ones to be scared of.

edit on 17-4-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: Typo

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Question for ya,
You said there's sensors all over the grounds there.
Do you know if they are utilizing Machine Learning AI predictives?

I ask because, predictives work and seem ideal for a situation like this.

Now I know someone who has never used ML, is gonna read this and say the contrary to them working.
But unlike most, I actually use them daily.
and they do work.

I introduced ML to the mine I work at.
I have it connected to a mesh of seismic sensors, gas detectors, IR sensors for crack detection and a couple other prototypes that I helped develope in a partnership with Penn State.
After a month of letting the AI run its course underground, letting it learn its surroundings,
we can now accurately detect and proactively act to anomalies that take place here.
Before everything was reactive response.
And like I said everything now is proactive.

Does the new owner/investigators have something like this in place?

You alluded to massive amounts of data, so that's the first thing that came to mind.
edit on 17-4-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Not quite right there Kev. I simply never confirmed anything I posted.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Confirmation is hard to come by in this field... I hardly expect it!
crave it? yes. expect it? nope.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Here's an excellent overview of the phenomenon maintained by Knapp and Elizondo:

www.hunttheskinwalker.com...
edit on 17-4-2018 by srb2001 because: Typo

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join